You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 7 > Comments

dawn Feb 17, 2011 05:52:19 AM ET

I am 7 weeks and 2 days and iam all waces hunngy me moring sickners is not to bad now and i keep geting shape paines in me tummy

laquisha Dec 13, 2010 06:32:52 PM ET

My boob's hurt,and feeling really light headed!

Kay Dec 7, 2010 01:56:20 PM ET

Next week will be my second missed period, i took a home pregnancy test and the results came up negative. i have experienced myself urinating more, and feeling very tired. what should i do?

Jess Dec 1, 2010 10:52:36 AM ET

3rd baby and approaching week 7...this pregnancy is like no other :( was hungry all the time now i feel yucky all the time and have little to no interest in food. breasts are very tender and abdomen is starting to feel "full". i am not usually a complainer but this pregnancy is by far not starting off as good as the others. if i could sleep all day like my body wants me to i would be good to go

CJ Nov 20, 2010 05:54:42 PM ET

I feel pretty good. nausea off and on but no vomiting. breasts are as sore as anything. lots of water, fruit, and yogurt. is this helping my nausea a little?

Tina Nov 4, 2010 10:54:50 PM ET

1st preg 7weeks nipples always erect boobs a little sore started off hungry all the time now can't stand food and sometime vomit in the morning which makes me feel better. worry i'm not giving baby enough nutrients because i'm not really eating healthy.

abbie Nov 3, 2010 10:18:29 AM ET

In 7 weeks prego with my second and i got realy bad boob pain and they have got bigger i cant sleep at nite and i get so hungry i cant eat no meat or chicken it growwest me out! nd it sucks!!!!!

gorgeous Oct 30, 2010 03:28:50 PM ET

Im 7 weeks and nothing just my boobs went to a 34b to a 36b a little blue veins but come and go.pee like every hour,sleepy but cant sleep and i never had a problem until now!a lot of discharge i love red unions now i cant stand them i cant eat no spicy food cuz then i get acid and feel weird i use too eat a lot of spicy food now i cant..

EVE Sep 29, 2010 11:23:16 AM ET

7 weeks breast sore like crazy one vein never disapears cranky alot breast shows a lil bit of milk spots

Charlotte Sep 13, 2010 11:41:47 AM ET

7 weeks pregnant with first child. tired just about all day everyday. every slight ache or flutter in my stomache worries me. is this normal or am i being paranoid?

<< 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 Next >>