You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 7 > Comments

new mommy to be tosha Jun 3, 2011 03:18:38 AM ET

I am 7 weeks today and i have one thing to say "who ever called morning sickness (morning) should be shot" i hate this i think i have the sever sickness cus i have lost 6 pounds cant eat or drink went to the obgyn today for the first time they gave me meds but dont help cus i cant get them till tomarrow ughhhhh i want my baby to be healthy but i cant eat im so lost and my dr says everythings fine everyone looses in the begining grrrr alot of ppl r happy to loose the weight but im not =( gl all u mommy's and daddys to be i hope u dont get as sick as me and if you do call it all day/night sickness lol

mommy of 2 soon to b 3 Mar 10, 2011 01:20:08 PM ET

I'm 7 weeks today and my referral still hasnr gone thru for my obgyn i haven't been seen or checked to see if pregnancey is planted right. i'm not hungry like iwas with my last two. sometimes i have cramps but could be gas bubbles. i'm just worried cus with my daughter i was high risk. i don't have morning sickness never did with my other kids eaither.

Ash Mar 5, 2011 11:29:23 PM ET

7 weeks today and this is my second my first just turned 4, i havent been throwing up just very nasous and having pain on my lower left side. all in all i feel okay though waaaaay better then i did with my first 11 pounder lol!

Jamie Mar 3, 2011 04:15:32 PM ET

7w1d, have had severe morning sickness that hasn't been bad today. my sore boobs went away midway through week 6. a little worried!

Nat Feb 23, 2011 12:08:16 PM ET

I'm 7weeks and super hungry. all i want to do is sleep!!! breast are sore and feeling pretty yucky especially in the evenings!!

dawn Feb 17, 2011 05:52:19 AM ET

I am 7 weeks and 2 days and iam all waces hunngy me moring sickners is not to bad now and i keep geting shape paines in me tummy

laquisha Dec 13, 2010 06:32:52 PM ET

My boob's hurt,and feeling really light headed!

Kay Dec 7, 2010 01:56:20 PM ET

Next week will be my second missed period, i took a home pregnancy test and the results came up negative. i have experienced myself urinating more, and feeling very tired. what should i do?

Jess Dec 1, 2010 10:52:36 AM ET

3rd baby and approaching week 7...this pregnancy is like no other :( was hungry all the time now i feel yucky all the time and have little to no interest in food. breasts are very tender and abdomen is starting to feel "full". i am not usually a complainer but this pregnancy is by far not starting off as good as the others. if i could sleep all day like my body wants me to i would be good to go

CJ Nov 20, 2010 05:54:42 PM ET

I feel pretty good. nausea off and on but no vomiting. breasts are as sore as anything. lots of water, fruit, and yogurt. is this helping my nausea a little?

<< 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 Next >>