You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 7 > Comments

Lisa Sep 13, 2010 08:20:29 AM ET

I'm 7 weeks pregnant boobs are getting bigger, have constant pain in my left ovary. had a scan at six weeks everything is in the right place blood tests came back that pregnancy was progressing properally. have mild case of thrush (just what i need) lol and gett afternoon sickness,

Trish Sep 4, 2010 01:07:31 PM ET

7 wks pregnant and it's my 3rd child but with 12 years since our last one, i do not remember my breasts hurting this much! ugh!

Sonya Aug 22, 2010 12:11:17 AM ET

I'm 7 weeks and i am sick all day and night. this sucks!! lol. i have two girls 4 & 2. i had morning sickness with them however it went away after throwing up once in the morning. but not this time so i am hoping it's different this time because it will be a boy (i got my fingers crossed). i can't wait until this phase passes.

cindy Aug 19, 2010 03:51:57 PM ET

Im 7 weeks pregnant i get liitle nausea and my breast arent getting bigger jus sore is this normal and also get pain on my left side of stomach should i worry

Rebekah Aug 6, 2010 10:36:35 AM ET

I am 7 weeks 2 days pregnant with my second. insane nausea all the time, which i never had with my first. i'm hungry but the thought of food just grosses me out. my boobs have grown about 1 cup size and are sore, but not as sore as last time. very excited to be having another baby!!!

Bea Aug 5, 2010 06:44:29 PM ET

So i am 7 weeks first baby! it seems very surreal. no morning sickness (knock on wood). i am loving the boobs, although a bit painful but it's ok. its part of the job. i haven't been sleeping well which is weird i usually have no problems sleeping till the last 2 weeks .

Amanda Aug 2, 2010 10:33:29 PM ET

1st pregnancy, i am 7 week on the 4th. i am so happy, i feel good just tired, no morning sickness, boobs hurt at night when i take my bra off. i have had some cramps but i found keeping my fluid intake up and i feel fine.

CoCo Jul 19, 2010 07:20:26 PM ET

Im seven weeks pregnant!on my forth morning sickness! i feel bad after eating. hungry alot but dont have a taste for much. boobs sore more so nipples.my husband loves it he just kiss my stomach a hold me every chance he gets!

Emm-lee Jul 7, 2010 12:12:17 AM ET

This is my 1st child : ) im 6weeks 5 days my breast feel like they have gone up a cup and i have been feeling little pains in the bottom of my stomach other than that i feel great.

chrissy Jun 18, 2010 01:12:55 PM ET

This is my 3rd child i have been very tired and sick all the time!! im 7 weeks today!!!!!!! i cant wait im so bleesed

<< 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 Next >>