You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 7 > Comments

abbie Nov 3, 2010 10:18:29 AM ET

In 7 weeks prego with my second and i got realy bad boob pain and they have got bigger i cant sleep at nite and i get so hungry i cant eat no meat or chicken it growwest me out! nd it sucks!!!!!

gorgeous Oct 30, 2010 03:28:50 PM ET

Im 7 weeks and nothing just my boobs went to a 34b to a 36b a little blue veins but come and go.pee like every hour,sleepy but cant sleep and i never had a problem until now!a lot of discharge i love red unions now i cant stand them i cant eat no spicy food cuz then i get acid and feel weird i use too eat a lot of spicy food now i cant..

EVE Sep 29, 2010 11:23:16 AM ET

7 weeks breast sore like crazy one vein never disapears cranky alot breast shows a lil bit of milk spots

Charlotte Sep 13, 2010 11:41:47 AM ET

7 weeks pregnant with first child. tired just about all day everyday. every slight ache or flutter in my stomache worries me. is this normal or am i being paranoid?

Lisa Sep 13, 2010 08:20:29 AM ET

I'm 7 weeks pregnant boobs are getting bigger, have constant pain in my left ovary. had a scan at six weeks everything is in the right place blood tests came back that pregnancy was progressing properally. have mild case of thrush (just what i need) lol and gett afternoon sickness,

Trish Sep 4, 2010 01:07:31 PM ET

7 wks pregnant and it's my 3rd child but with 12 years since our last one, i do not remember my breasts hurting this much! ugh!

Sonya Aug 22, 2010 12:11:17 AM ET

I'm 7 weeks and i am sick all day and night. this sucks!! lol. i have two girls 4 & 2. i had morning sickness with them however it went away after throwing up once in the morning. but not this time so i am hoping it's different this time because it will be a boy (i got my fingers crossed). i can't wait until this phase passes.

cindy Aug 19, 2010 03:51:57 PM ET

Im 7 weeks pregnant i get liitle nausea and my breast arent getting bigger jus sore is this normal and also get pain on my left side of stomach should i worry

Rebekah Aug 6, 2010 10:36:35 AM ET

I am 7 weeks 2 days pregnant with my second. insane nausea all the time, which i never had with my first. i'm hungry but the thought of food just grosses me out. my boobs have grown about 1 cup size and are sore, but not as sore as last time. very excited to be having another baby!!!

Bea Aug 5, 2010 06:44:29 PM ET

So i am 7 weeks first baby! it seems very surreal. no morning sickness (knock on wood). i am loving the boobs, although a bit painful but it's ok. its part of the job. i haven't been sleeping well which is weird i usually have no problems sleeping till the last 2 weeks .

<< 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 Next >>