Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Tina Nov 5, 2010 02:54:50 AM ET

1st preg 7weeks nipples always erect boobs a little sore started off hungry all the time now can't stand food and sometime vomit in the morning which makes me feel better. worry i'm not giving baby enough nutrients because i'm not really eating healthy.

abbie Nov 3, 2010 02:18:29 PM ET

In 7 weeks prego with my second and i got realy bad boob pain and they have got bigger i cant sleep at nite and i get so hungry i cant eat no meat or chicken it growwest me out! nd it sucks!!!!!

gorgeous Oct 30, 2010 07:28:50 PM ET

Im 7 weeks and nothing just my boobs went to a 34b to a 36b a little blue veins but come and go.pee like every hour,sleepy but cant sleep and i never had a problem until now!a lot of discharge i love red unions now i cant stand them i cant eat no spicy food cuz then i get acid and feel weird i use too eat a lot of spicy food now i cant..

EVE Sep 29, 2010 03:23:16 PM ET

7 weeks breast sore like crazy one vein never disapears cranky alot breast shows a lil bit of milk spots

Charlotte Sep 13, 2010 03:41:47 PM ET

7 weeks pregnant with first child. tired just about all day everyday. every slight ache or flutter in my stomache worries me. is this normal or am i being paranoid?

Lisa Sep 13, 2010 12:20:29 PM ET

I'm 7 weeks pregnant boobs are getting bigger, have constant pain in my left ovary. had a scan at six weeks everything is in the right place blood tests came back that pregnancy was progressing properally. have mild case of thrush (just what i need) lol and gett afternoon sickness,

Trish Sep 4, 2010 05:07:31 PM ET

7 wks pregnant and it's my 3rd child but with 12 years since our last one, i do not remember my breasts hurting this much! ugh!

Sonya Aug 22, 2010 04:11:17 AM ET

I'm 7 weeks and i am sick all day and night. this sucks!! lol. i have two girls 4 & 2. i had morning sickness with them however it went away after throwing up once in the morning. but not this time so i am hoping it's different this time because it will be a boy (i got my fingers crossed). i can't wait until this phase passes.

cindy Aug 19, 2010 07:51:57 PM ET

Im 7 weeks pregnant i get liitle nausea and my breast arent getting bigger jus sore is this normal and also get pain on my left side of stomach should i worry

Rebekah Aug 6, 2010 02:36:35 PM ET

I am 7 weeks 2 days pregnant with my second. insane nausea all the time, which i never had with my first. i'm hungry but the thought of food just grosses me out. my boobs have grown about 1 cup size and are sore, but not as sore as last time. very excited to be having another baby!!!

<< 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 Next >>