You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 7 > Comments

Amanda Aug 2, 2010 10:33:29 PM ET

1st pregnancy, i am 7 week on the 4th. i am so happy, i feel good just tired, no morning sickness, boobs hurt at night when i take my bra off. i have had some cramps but i found keeping my fluid intake up and i feel fine.

CoCo Jul 19, 2010 07:20:26 PM ET

Im seven weeks pregnant!on my forth morning sickness! i feel bad after eating. hungry alot but dont have a taste for much. boobs sore more so nipples.my husband loves it he just kiss my stomach a hold me every chance he gets!

Emm-lee Jul 7, 2010 12:12:17 AM ET

This is my 1st child : ) im 6weeks 5 days my breast feel like they have gone up a cup and i have been feeling little pains in the bottom of my stomach other than that i feel great.

chrissy Jun 18, 2010 01:12:55 PM ET

This is my 3rd child i have been very tired and sick all the time!! im 7 weeks today!!!!!!! i cant wait im so bleesed

stacey Jun 14, 2010 11:29:42 AM ET

7 weeks, no nausea, no vomiting, hardly any craving. really hungry all the time!!! crampy, sore boobs and i pee a lot. very happy i have no morning sickness (knock on wood).

Colette May 24, 2010 06:35:28 AM ET

7 wks pregnant with baby no 4. very excited. was really sick with previous 3 pregnancies, but none this time round. very large & sore boobs. falling asleep on the sofa by 9pm.

evilkitty75 May 20, 2010 07:14:33 PM ET

Well tried n bingo! almost 7 weeks pregnant!! congratulations all!!!!!

yezci29 May 19, 2010 07:36:40 PM ET

6 wks 5days pregno..!!! after 2 years of trying.. soo excited... even though it's not my first.. already have a 9yr old and a 6yr old.. which are also oh sooo excited>>!!!

hyra May 7, 2010 03:37:40 PM ET

We'll 7 weeks pregnant. 3rd child. i already have a 4 n 3 yr old. i had sore breasts for 4 weeks, but now none. i'm constantly peeing. never had severe symptoms during pregnancies so happy that this one is the same. i do feel bloated, and huge eventhough no one has noticed. family doesnt knw yet, havent gone to the dr's so waiting to see the dr first before announcing. very excited. everything seems so new since its been 3 yrs.

Sarah Apr 25, 2010 04:43:26 AM ET

7 weeks, my first after a loss (ectopic). nausea in the evening. feel constantly hungry. boobs are massive (but not sore)! soooo tired. please be in the right spot this time little one :-)

<< 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 Next >>