You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 7 > Comments

stacey Jun 14, 2010 11:29:42 AM ET

7 weeks, no nausea, no vomiting, hardly any craving. really hungry all the time!!! crampy, sore boobs and i pee a lot. very happy i have no morning sickness (knock on wood).

Colette May 24, 2010 06:35:28 AM ET

7 wks pregnant with baby no 4. very excited. was really sick with previous 3 pregnancies, but none this time round. very large & sore boobs. falling asleep on the sofa by 9pm.

evilkitty75 May 20, 2010 07:14:33 PM ET

Well tried n bingo! almost 7 weeks pregnant!! congratulations all!!!!!

yezci29 May 19, 2010 07:36:40 PM ET

6 wks 5days pregno..!!! after 2 years of trying.. soo excited... even though it's not my first.. already have a 9yr old and a 6yr old.. which are also oh sooo excited>>!!!

hyra May 7, 2010 03:37:40 PM ET

We'll 7 weeks pregnant. 3rd child. i already have a 4 n 3 yr old. i had sore breasts for 4 weeks, but now none. i'm constantly peeing. never had severe symptoms during pregnancies so happy that this one is the same. i do feel bloated, and huge eventhough no one has noticed. family doesnt knw yet, havent gone to the dr's so waiting to see the dr first before announcing. very excited. everything seems so new since its been 3 yrs.

Sarah Apr 25, 2010 04:43:26 AM ET

7 weeks, my first after a loss (ectopic). nausea in the evening. feel constantly hungry. boobs are massive (but not sore)! soooo tired. please be in the right spot this time little one :-)

Alina Apr 21, 2010 04:43:03 PM ET

7wks. hungry,but never can find anything i actually want or like. boobs are sore, and my husband is all over me. i'm like ehhhh no its okay lol. i want it but it effing hurts man. no nausea and i'm having moodiness already. i'm bipolar so this should be so much fun.

nik Apr 16, 2010 12:06:23 PM ET

7wks and don't really feel pregnant my breasts are a little sore and get abit of backache every now and then apart from that feel normal hope everything is ok.

::::allie Mar 21, 2010 01:12:09 PM ET

Hiya this is my first post been reading every1 elses now dont feel as bad lol this is my 4th pregnancy but feel its the worse feeling really sic breast sore peeing constantly and hungry all the time which makes me at odds with myself as i suffer from anorexia due to having bipolar but the need to eat is stronger so my little pickle winning this one lol just try and stay positive ladies as it does get easier 2 of my pregnancies i spent in psychiatric ward so even thought this pregnancy worse physically i still try and think it could be worse and positivity wins through take care of yourselves x

Lebo Mar 10, 2010 04:29:35 AM ET

It's my 2nd pregnancy...and im 08 weeks...it's a bit different from my 1st one...with this one i think im experiencing morning sickenss...whilst the first one i never ....

<< 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 Next >>