You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 7 > Comments

Christy Feb 24, 2010 09:33:17 PM ET

I'm on my 5th pregnancy, 7 wks 5 day by last m/p. iv only had some nasuea, little breast soreness and loss of appetite. iv never had morning sickness, but have the fatigue once 2pm hits. i do have the crankiness. this will be child #6 for my husband and i. his, hers and ours... positive attitudes will take you far, just be realistic and have faith. faith will be your friend through your pregnancy's.

vixenchic Feb 17, 2010 06:44:32 PM ET

I'm 5w 2d second pregmancy 1st one was a miscarriage. lil crampy every now n then and sore boobs but i notice in the morning they are not that sore just after like 10 am the get really sore. a lil nauseous during the morning n usually very tired after 8pm i can't even open my eyes, ohhh and sometimes very thirsty at night.

Aimee Feb 8, 2010 02:19:13 PM ET

7 weeks...always always always hungry...at least every 2 hrs if im lucky...always find myself going to the bathroom...never nausea or havent vomitted although i was dizzy this morning had to sleep it off....first pregnancy praying for a healthy pregnancy im so excited!

desiree Feb 5, 2010 05:50:22 AM ET

Hello everyone, i just need to ask i am three weeks late and i have all the symtoms except my positive test, is it normal has anyone gone through the same thing?please help

Rory Jan 31, 2010 01:10:51 AM ET

7 weeks, feel hungry all the time, but don't feel like eating the spicy food i used to love. virtually no nausea but occasionally feel a little "green" and find that oranges help. had a scan early at 6 weeks as i previously had ovarian cancer so i was worried. managed to get pregnant with only one ovary, truly a miracle! slightly sore boobs, almost no symptoms really ?!!?!

Elle Jan 16, 2010 12:44:32 AM ET

7 weeks! breast aren't as sore as they have been since week 4, but they are huge! nauseous all day long- nothing helps. have been trying to keep food in my stomach at all times (whic is supposed to help), but threw up last night while trying to eat a sandwich. i am praying that this goes away soon, don't know how long i can take it!!

Amy Jan 9, 2010 03:08:35 PM ET

I am 7weeks 5days and have woken up with my boobs not being as sore. i have slight nausea, occasionally gag when brushing my teeth or if i hear some one gag or burp! have started to pop already (i'm a pretty tiny frame).had a scan last week and bub has a strong heart beat. also have a pocket of blood in womb which is causing occasional brown/rusty colored spotting.

jane Dec 11, 2009 11:34:27 AM ET

I am 7 week, couple days ago ifelt sort and fuller boobs, then nothing until today. no sick and any other sign. had scan 4 days ago everything is fine, so it maybe normal...

Yadira Nov 30, 2009 05:17:52 AM ET

Im 7 weeks pregnant my first baby... i dont feel sick at all very rare if i get nausea. my breasts are very sore and tender and i have slight cramps otherwise i feel great and excited !

walidah Oct 28, 2009 09:18:19 AM ET

I am 7wks with my fourth child and i've had morning sickness everyday all day i sooo can't wait for this misery to end uggggh: -(

<< 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 Next >>