You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 7 > Comments

Sarah Apr 25, 2010 04:43:26 AM ET

7 weeks, my first after a loss (ectopic). nausea in the evening. feel constantly hungry. boobs are massive (but not sore)! soooo tired. please be in the right spot this time little one :-)

Alina Apr 21, 2010 04:43:03 PM ET

7wks. hungry,but never can find anything i actually want or like. boobs are sore, and my husband is all over me. i'm like ehhhh no its okay lol. i want it but it effing hurts man. no nausea and i'm having moodiness already. i'm bipolar so this should be so much fun.

nik Apr 16, 2010 12:06:23 PM ET

7wks and don't really feel pregnant my breasts are a little sore and get abit of backache every now and then apart from that feel normal hope everything is ok.

::::allie Mar 21, 2010 01:12:09 PM ET

Hiya this is my first post been reading every1 elses now dont feel as bad lol this is my 4th pregnancy but feel its the worse feeling really sic breast sore peeing constantly and hungry all the time which makes me at odds with myself as i suffer from anorexia due to having bipolar but the need to eat is stronger so my little pickle winning this one lol just try and stay positive ladies as it does get easier 2 of my pregnancies i spent in psychiatric ward so even thought this pregnancy worse physically i still try and think it could be worse and positivity wins through take care of yourselves x

Lebo Mar 10, 2010 04:29:35 AM ET

It's my 2nd pregnancy...and im 08 weeks...it's a bit different from my 1st one...with this one i think im experiencing morning sickenss...whilst the first one i never ....

Christy Feb 24, 2010 09:33:17 PM ET

I'm on my 5th pregnancy, 7 wks 5 day by last m/p. iv only had some nasuea, little breast soreness and loss of appetite. iv never had morning sickness, but have the fatigue once 2pm hits. i do have the crankiness. this will be child #6 for my husband and i. his, hers and ours... positive attitudes will take you far, just be realistic and have faith. faith will be your friend through your pregnancy's.

vixenchic Feb 17, 2010 06:44:32 PM ET

I'm 5w 2d second pregmancy 1st one was a miscarriage. lil crampy every now n then and sore boobs but i notice in the morning they are not that sore just after like 10 am the get really sore. a lil nauseous during the morning n usually very tired after 8pm i can't even open my eyes, ohhh and sometimes very thirsty at night.

Aimee Feb 8, 2010 02:19:13 PM ET

7 weeks...always always always hungry...at least every 2 hrs if im lucky...always find myself going to the bathroom...never nausea or havent vomitted although i was dizzy this morning had to sleep it off....first pregnancy praying for a healthy pregnancy im so excited!

desiree Feb 5, 2010 05:50:22 AM ET

Hello everyone, i just need to ask i am three weeks late and i have all the symtoms except my positive test, is it normal has anyone gone through the same thing?please help

Rory Jan 31, 2010 01:10:51 AM ET

7 weeks, feel hungry all the time, but don't feel like eating the spicy food i used to love. virtually no nausea but occasionally feel a little "green" and find that oranges help. had a scan early at 6 weeks as i previously had ovarian cancer so i was worried. managed to get pregnant with only one ovary, truly a miracle! slightly sore boobs, almost no symptoms really ?!!?!

<< 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 Next >>