You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 7 > Comments

Yadira Nov 30, 2009 05:17:52 AM ET

Im 7 weeks pregnant my first baby... i dont feel sick at all very rare if i get nausea. my breasts are very sore and tender and i have slight cramps otherwise i feel great and excited !

walidah Oct 28, 2009 09:18:19 AM ET

I am 7wks with my fourth child and i've had morning sickness everyday all day i sooo can't wait for this misery to end uggggh: -(

Maryann Oct 20, 2009 11:52:33 PM ET

I am 7 weeks with my 3rd child. i've had 3 miscarriages, one was ectopic. i really hope and wish this one will stick. sore boobs have calmed down, although still tender. i have all day sickness with no vomiting. i hate everything i usually loved eating. all fruity things are good with me though. my back pain is a lot better. love being pregnant : )

Andrea Oct 19, 2009 11:56:30 AM ET

7 weeks now, felt great the first 4 but the last 3 been super tired. this is number 2 for me, with the first i was hungry all the time from the begining, with no morning sickness, this time other way around, i'm so bloated that i look 5 mos pregnant. iv put on 1 lb but i think its just boobs and bloat i gained 60 lbs with my first so i'm trying to eat healthy this time. my symptoms are so different i hope this one is a girl!

Jen Oct 13, 2009 02:37:14 PM ET

7 and a half weeks pregnant - 1st time. am so so tired - having to nap when i get home from work. some nausea but so far no real sickness. breasts are a bit tender. generally though really excited and cant wait to tell people!

maggs Sep 2, 2009 09:46:03 AM ET

My 4th child is on the way ;) im very exited, but my husband wasnt to happy with this, i lost my 1 child, and i cant bear the thought of geting rid of this one, so im keepin it :)

Katie Aug 30, 2009 10:37:54 AM ET

1st baby. 7 weeks. exhausted. between teaching and coaching i feel like i could sleep all the time. nausea is worse some days than others and boobs are bigger but not too sore. the little cramps that come and go me worry. craving mexican :)

Corinne Jun 28, 2009 12:07:29 AM ET

Second pregnancy after having a miscarriage in february. currently 7 weeks pregnant.i had enlarged breasts the first 4 weeks then for the last 3 weeks i have been nauseous all day all night, no vomitting. can't stand the smell of cooking meat, love veggies and fruit and never use to eat them before and have had sore breasts for 5 weeks now; which have gone from a c to an e (i think). i feel like i'm 3 months pregnant and looks like my midsection is really beginning to fill out. people are starting to zoom in to that section. so so excited!!!

Ann Jun 26, 2009 08:07:10 AM ET

3rd pregnancy (second child) severe nausea to the point of being dehydrated! can't bear it anymore, wish the nausea would ease up - did get medicine, but not really effective. had scan today - saw heartbeat - wonderful! any suggestions for keeping food down??? all food and even just the idea of food make me feel physically ill!

Karen M Apr 13, 2009 12:12:11 AM ET

I am due on 25 november. this is my third child i am divorced and have a new partner so this is our first baby together. my other children are 16 and 18! x

<< 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 Next >>