You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 7 > Comments

Corinne Jun 28, 2009 12:07:29 AM ET

Second pregnancy after having a miscarriage in february. currently 7 weeks pregnant.i had enlarged breasts the first 4 weeks then for the last 3 weeks i have been nauseous all day all night, no vomitting. can't stand the smell of cooking meat, love veggies and fruit and never use to eat them before and have had sore breasts for 5 weeks now; which have gone from a c to an e (i think). i feel like i'm 3 months pregnant and looks like my midsection is really beginning to fill out. people are starting to zoom in to that section. so so excited!!!

Ann Jun 26, 2009 08:07:10 AM ET

3rd pregnancy (second child) severe nausea to the point of being dehydrated! can't bear it anymore, wish the nausea would ease up - did get medicine, but not really effective. had scan today - saw heartbeat - wonderful! any suggestions for keeping food down??? all food and even just the idea of food make me feel physically ill!

Karen M Apr 13, 2009 12:12:11 AM ET

I am due on 25 november. this is my third child i am divorced and have a new partner so this is our first baby together. my other children are 16 and 18! x

Megan Mar 11, 2009 08:19:02 PM ET

2nd pregnancy first was miscarriage. felling pretty good really sore breasts no nausea and tired but am so lucky 7 weeks. hope this one sticks!!

missy Mar 6, 2009 06:03:09 PM ET

I will be 7 weeks tomorrow with my first chid. im so excited. i have had nausea on and off thru out the day but no vomitting. i have been urinating more and extemely tired. my breast don't hurt just itchy, and tingling sensations every once in a while. my back hurts a little.i have slight cramps every now and then. i have lost my appetite because i used to eat a lot but now i don't. i gag with certain smells like the smell of gum or certain food. im bloated and look like im 6 months pregnant. i sometimes have a bad taste in my mouth.i also have trouble sleeping and i have a lot of gas.so any advice is good....is any of this normal?

Devon Crossley Mar 1, 2009 07:08:58 PM ET

First pregnancy and very excited. 7 weeks alone today. i have had back pain, frequent urination, sore boobs, nausea, and im tired all the time.

Keebler Feb 24, 2009 10:28:49 AM ET

7 weeks pregnant with 3rd child, 7th pregnancy. terrified. i feel ok most of the day.. constant bad taste in my mouth, live on peppermints and crackers while at work. bless us all... we are women, hear us roar!

Adelina Feb 15, 2009 01:12:52 AM ET

4th pregnancy, 3rd baby. feeling great, no nausea, but a bit tired. looking forward to my first appt.and hoping for an ultrasound.praying this one sticks...little scared.

Jasmine Feb 2, 2009 02:33:54 PM ET

I'm 7 weeks pregnant & i feel horrible. i'm nausea all the time & i vomit up to 4 times daily. is this normal? i'm unsure because this is my 1st baby. i feel like i can't keep anything down i even throw up water. the prenantal vitamins seem to take a toll on me because before them i was normal. i'm just really worried if my baby is okay & i want this feeling to go away!

Megan Feb 2, 2009 09:44:30 AM ET

My 4th pregnancy, my last ended in a miscarriage. i feel really rather good compared to last time i was sick from week 3 on! not too awful tired this time . i really feel great! stick bean stick!!!!!! oh i crave chocolate milk.

<< 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 Next >>