You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 7 > Comments

Devon Crossley Mar 1, 2009 07:08:58 PM ET

First pregnancy and very excited. 7 weeks alone today. i have had back pain, frequent urination, sore boobs, nausea, and im tired all the time.

Keebler Feb 24, 2009 10:28:49 AM ET

7 weeks pregnant with 3rd child, 7th pregnancy. terrified. i feel ok most of the day.. constant bad taste in my mouth, live on peppermints and crackers while at work. bless us all... we are women, hear us roar!

Adelina Feb 15, 2009 01:12:52 AM ET

4th pregnancy, 3rd baby. feeling great, no nausea, but a bit tired. looking forward to my first appt.and hoping for an ultrasound.praying this one sticks...little scared.

Jasmine Feb 2, 2009 02:33:54 PM ET

I'm 7 weeks pregnant & i feel horrible. i'm nausea all the time & i vomit up to 4 times daily. is this normal? i'm unsure because this is my 1st baby. i feel like i can't keep anything down i even throw up water. the prenantal vitamins seem to take a toll on me because before them i was normal. i'm just really worried if my baby is okay & i want this feeling to go away!

Megan Feb 2, 2009 09:44:30 AM ET

My 4th pregnancy, my last ended in a miscarriage. i feel really rather good compared to last time i was sick from week 3 on! not too awful tired this time . i really feel great! stick bean stick!!!!!! oh i crave chocolate milk.

Vic Oct 23, 2008 05:42:04 PM ET

Week 7, all i want to do is sleep, i feel sick all the time no vomiting though, i feel a little depressed, i have no appetite and food grosses me out!i gag when i brush my teeth

Bronwyn Porter Oct 20, 2008 02:19:26 AM ET

I am 7 weeks and havent noticed anything other than being really tired and urinating more, there are no troubles :)

Thuy Oct 7, 2008 10:58:47 AM ET

7 weeks pregnant after devastating miscarriage (1st pregnancy) in march. never wanted children, but when i found out i was pregnant for the first time i wanted this more than anything else. boobs not as sore anymore, didn't expect to be showing at this point, nauseous all day but no vomiting yet (knock on wood). i feel hungry all the time, even right after i eat, what's up with that??!? can't wait for first u/s in 2 weeks. was a starbucks junkee, now the smell of coffee makes me nauseous!

Alvena Mar 15, 2007 01:02:01 PM ET

I feel tired all the time and lazy,i gag when i brush my teeth, now i hate banannas and no vomit or nausea

Steph Mar 2, 2007 05:22:40 PM ET

This is my second. i am starving all the time. i eat all day, which seems to curb my nausea. my nausea is most prevelent in the evening. i am showing but still fit in my clothes.

<< 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 Next >>