You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 7 > Comments

Tonya Feb 16, 2007 01:55:56 PM ET

I have had a little nausea but i bought sea-bands from walgreens and they help. its my 1st and i am always hungry! and moody. noticing spome cramping too

Suzi Feb 12, 2007 06:45:51 PM ET

The nausea i am having thus far has been with me every day, all day for about a week now. i have been somehow preventing myself from throwing up by not brushing my teeth first thing in the morning, and especially not brushing my tongue. (hope i don"t have bad breath!) i imagine the vomiting will get worse in a couple days. i was terribly sick with my first pregnancy. worse than the sickness, i am very worn out, and struggle to make it through my 10 hour work days! my craving is chocolate shakes and spinach artichoke dip. yummy!

Alison Feb 1, 2007 12:12:23 AM ET

1st pregnancy finally after 5yrs of trying! feeling fine very little morning sickness - just extremely sore boobs!!!! fingers

ann marie Dec 30, 2006 04:22:27 PM ET

I am so tired right now. this is my third. to the lady who asked if choclate is safe? its totally safe to eat yummy choclate. the only symptoms i have now is dizziness hungry all the time and tired. oh yea my boobs are swollen. and if i dont get any food i get really mean.

Charice Dec 14, 2006 01:42:42 AM ET

This is my 2nd. wya different than the first. i was sick for the first 4 months with nausea and vomiting. nothing this time except for being tired and some headaches. this is great so far!! hopefully nothing changes.

CH Nov 13, 2006 04:33:37 PM ET

Always tired, almost always hungry, lots of nausea with a bit of back pain, difficulty sleeping at night...totally different from my first pregnancy!

Neysha Aug 16, 2006 08:27:13 PM ET

Its week number 7 and still no morning sickness no nothing i dont even feel pregnant i just look it. for my first child i was always sick and tired and always hungry i hope this is the boy since this pregnacy is different from my daughters

lindsay Aug 14, 2006 05:48:16 PM ET

Nauseous but no vomiting, tired and back pain but the worst is how painful my breasts are! my 1st and very excited!

Anna Jul 20, 2006 01:43:15 AM ET

Hi i am 7 weeks pregnant i do feel sick in the morning and i dont have an apetite i dont know why and i do feel tired and sleepy

Kellie Feb 23, 2006 11:31:29 AM ET

Second pregnancy for me. this one is totally different from 1st. not nauseous this time! no back pain, feeling great! only tired.

<< 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 Next >>