You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 7 > Comments

Bronwyn Porter Oct 20, 2008 02:19:26 AM ET

I am 7 weeks and havent noticed anything other than being really tired and urinating more, there are no troubles :)

Thuy Oct 7, 2008 10:58:47 AM ET

7 weeks pregnant after devastating miscarriage (1st pregnancy) in march. never wanted children, but when i found out i was pregnant for the first time i wanted this more than anything else. boobs not as sore anymore, didn't expect to be showing at this point, nauseous all day but no vomiting yet (knock on wood). i feel hungry all the time, even right after i eat, what's up with that??!? can't wait for first u/s in 2 weeks. was a starbucks junkee, now the smell of coffee makes me nauseous!

Alvena Mar 15, 2007 01:02:01 PM ET

I feel tired all the time and lazy,i gag when i brush my teeth, now i hate banannas and no vomit or nausea

Steph Mar 2, 2007 05:22:40 PM ET

This is my second. i am starving all the time. i eat all day, which seems to curb my nausea. my nausea is most prevelent in the evening. i am showing but still fit in my clothes.

Tonya Feb 16, 2007 01:55:56 PM ET

I have had a little nausea but i bought sea-bands from walgreens and they help. its my 1st and i am always hungry! and moody. noticing spome cramping too

Suzi Feb 12, 2007 06:45:51 PM ET

The nausea i am having thus far has been with me every day, all day for about a week now. i have been somehow preventing myself from throwing up by not brushing my teeth first thing in the morning, and especially not brushing my tongue. (hope i don"t have bad breath!) i imagine the vomiting will get worse in a couple days. i was terribly sick with my first pregnancy. worse than the sickness, i am very worn out, and struggle to make it through my 10 hour work days! my craving is chocolate shakes and spinach artichoke dip. yummy!

Alison Feb 1, 2007 12:12:23 AM ET

1st pregnancy finally after 5yrs of trying! feeling fine very little morning sickness - just extremely sore boobs!!!! fingers

ann marie Dec 30, 2006 04:22:27 PM ET

I am so tired right now. this is my third. to the lady who asked if choclate is safe? its totally safe to eat yummy choclate. the only symptoms i have now is dizziness hungry all the time and tired. oh yea my boobs are swollen. and if i dont get any food i get really mean.

Charice Dec 14, 2006 01:42:42 AM ET

This is my 2nd. wya different than the first. i was sick for the first 4 months with nausea and vomiting. nothing this time except for being tired and some headaches. this is great so far!! hopefully nothing changes.

CH Nov 13, 2006 04:33:37 PM ET

Always tired, almost always hungry, lots of nausea with a bit of back pain, difficulty sleeping at night...totally different from my first pregnancy!

<< 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 Next >>