You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 7 > Comments

CH Nov 13, 2006 04:33:37 PM ET

Always tired, almost always hungry, lots of nausea with a bit of back pain, difficulty sleeping at night...totally different from my first pregnancy!

Neysha Aug 16, 2006 08:27:13 PM ET

Its week number 7 and still no morning sickness no nothing i dont even feel pregnant i just look it. for my first child i was always sick and tired and always hungry i hope this is the boy since this pregnacy is different from my daughters

lindsay Aug 14, 2006 05:48:16 PM ET

Nauseous but no vomiting, tired and back pain but the worst is how painful my breasts are! my 1st and very excited!

Anna Jul 20, 2006 01:43:15 AM ET

Hi i am 7 weeks pregnant i do feel sick in the morning and i dont have an apetite i dont know why and i do feel tired and sleepy

Kellie Feb 23, 2006 11:31:29 AM ET

Second pregnancy for me. this one is totally different from 1st. not nauseous this time! no back pain, feeling great! only tired.

Shayma Nov 15, 2005 07:21:21 AM ET

Its my first .... and i just found out yesturday its twins!!! i am sooooo excited ... and that explains why i gained so much weight and why i already show and its only week 7 !! i am also always peeing and always tired ... and i got the flue and it sucks since i cant take any medication :((

diane Oct 18, 2005 11:16:55 AM ET

I have a lot of nausea and it lasts through the whole day!!! my breasts are just starting to get sore before that it was my nipples...ouch!!i also have more gas...ewwww......

Tracy Oct 15, 2005 07:32:37 PM ET

I am 7 wks with my second child. man i am sooo tired all the time and i feel sick to my stomach alot. i did not have any of this with my first one. i feel bad for my son because right now all i wnat to do i lay in bed.

Christie Sep 25, 2005 01:30:03 PM ET

I have heard that morning sickness is imminent, but i have not had much of it. in fact, i have been feeling fine, other than headaches every now and then. is this normal not to have morning sickness? and the cravings, i have not had that yet either, and is it safe to have chocolate during pregnancy?

Philippa Sep 13, 2005 07:33:24 AM ET

Pregnancy no. 4 (but 2nd child) and really bloated every time - i look 6 months pregnant !!

<< 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 Next >>