You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 7 > Comments

Shayma Nov 15, 2005 07:21:21 AM ET

Its my first .... and i just found out yesturday its twins!!! i am sooooo excited ... and that explains why i gained so much weight and why i already show and its only week 7 !! i am also always peeing and always tired ... and i got the flue and it sucks since i cant take any medication :((

diane Oct 18, 2005 11:16:55 AM ET

I have a lot of nausea and it lasts through the whole day!!! my breasts are just starting to get sore before that it was my nipples...ouch!!i also have more gas...ewwww......

Tracy Oct 15, 2005 07:32:37 PM ET

I am 7 wks with my second child. man i am sooo tired all the time and i feel sick to my stomach alot. i did not have any of this with my first one. i feel bad for my son because right now all i wnat to do i lay in bed.

Christie Sep 25, 2005 01:30:03 PM ET

I have heard that morning sickness is imminent, but i have not had much of it. in fact, i have been feeling fine, other than headaches every now and then. is this normal not to have morning sickness? and the cravings, i have not had that yet either, and is it safe to have chocolate during pregnancy?

Philippa Sep 13, 2005 07:33:24 AM ET

Pregnancy no. 4 (but 2nd child) and really bloated every time - i look 6 months pregnant !!

Jen Aug 16, 2005 11:22:50 AM ET

My first pregnancy! no nausea, no cravings, no back pain, but feel bloated. quit smoking--struggling but ok.

kandace Aug 9, 2005 05:07:14 PM ET

I stay hungry all the time. i find myself living in the bathroom ( having to urinate often). i find if i keep something in my stomach then i do not feel sick. this is my first and very excited!!

Teriks Jul 8, 2005 05:50:09 PM ET

Severe nausea with vomiting from about 2 to 3 times a day slight back pain every other couple of days. zofran works great for nausea!

irene Jun 29, 2005 09:37:54 AM ET

I dont realy have any symptoms sore boobs and niggly back pain but thats it i was horrid when i was pg 1st time round sick morning noon night for whole pgncy hope it stays this way throughout x

mel Jun 3, 2005 06:33:06 PM ET

I have much nausea, but i find as long as i am not hungry, and snack, it usually stays away. i have scoliousis, so for about 2 months i have a lot of back pain to the r. of my upper spine. but with my 22 month old i manage to keep it together!!! :-) very excited about #2

<< 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 Next >>