Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Jen Aug 16, 2005 03:22:50 PM ET

My first pregnancy! no nausea, no cravings, no back pain, but feel bloated. quit smoking--struggling but ok.

kandace Aug 9, 2005 09:07:14 PM ET

I stay hungry all the time. i find myself living in the bathroom ( having to urinate often). i find if i keep something in my stomach then i do not feel sick. this is my first and very excited!!

Teriks Jul 8, 2005 09:50:09 PM ET

Severe nausea with vomiting from about 2 to 3 times a day slight back pain every other couple of days. zofran works great for nausea!

irene Jun 29, 2005 01:37:54 PM ET

I dont realy have any symptoms sore boobs and niggly back pain but thats it i was horrid when i was pg 1st time round sick morning noon night for whole pgncy hope it stays this way throughout x

mel Jun 3, 2005 10:33:06 PM ET

I have much nausea, but i find as long as i am not hungry, and snack, it usually stays away. i have scoliousis, so for about 2 months i have a lot of back pain to the r. of my upper spine. but with my 22 month old i manage to keep it together!!! :-) very excited about #2

Melissa May 19, 2005 08:38:45 PM ET

My breasts are swollen and i have slight cramps. otherwise, i feel pretty normal.

mimi May 13, 2005 03:53:15 PM ET

I have nausea, nausea, nausea. i am eating non-stop and will look like a blimp from eating, not from the baby. crackers, pretzels, nothing is working. my back pain is gone now - thank you lord.

cat May 7, 2005 12:01:14 AM ET

I have severe back pain. i crave egg rolls and fried rice. i had a little nausea probably from the pre-natal vitamins.

<< 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 Next >>

You are commenting as .

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You

"Hello!"
by codysartony in Meet & Greet!

"2ww symptoms"
by Jasminejosh1 in Ask a Question

"Baby"
by Myera1991 in Meet & Greet!

"Mom baby no2"
by princess2 in Meet & Greet!

"Hi"
by Kygirlbillie31 in Meet & Greet!

View More Topics or Ask a Question