You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 7 > Comments

aisha adeel Feb 27, 2015 06:29:52 AM ET

I am 7 weeks pregnant, and having severe pain on both sides of my lower abdomen, but especially on the right side. the pain starts in the evening, and ends early on the next morning. i can't sleep well. explain why is it so? what should i eat? sometimes the vomiting occurs violently, and i feel so much pain in my lower abdomen. why do i feel so much fatigue all the time?

Guest Feb 22, 2015 04:31:59 PM ET

I'm 7 weeks, and i feel horrible. my head hurts all the time, and i'm always hungry. i'm starting to feel sick every morning.

alicia Feb 5, 2015 01:58:18 PM ET

I'm 7 weeks and 2 days pregnant! i'm always hungry, and i have no energy!!

BootyliciousNSW Feb 4, 2015 06:26:27 PM ET

I'm 7 weeks today due to my calculations from my last period, and am not even hungry. i'm very tired, and have sore boobs and sharp pains every now and then. but, i'm not really hungry. why???

Sara Jan 27, 2015 12:50:19 PM ET

I'm 7 weeks and 4 days. my boobs are very sore. i'm not really hungry, but i'm very thirsty all day and night. i haven't gotten any sickness at all. i can't even sleep.

ray Jan 24, 2015 02:23:07 AM ET

I am 7 weeks, and i didn't want pregnancy. what do you think i should do?

tprice Feb 4, 2015 04:19:50 PM ET

Then you need to give the baby up for adoption. you should never practice unsafe sex if your not prepared for the possibility of a baby. adoption would give the baby a great chance at having a wonderful family that wasn't capable of conceiving on their own.

Kpie May 30, 2017 09:55:54 PM ET

Do what you feel is nesessary for you and your life. it's no one elses path but your own. your choice. your body. you just have to be kind to yourself no matter what you choose. any choice is hard.

veena Jan 20, 2015 10:56:47 PM ET

Hi. i am 7 weeks pregnant, and i am so hungry at midnight. also, i am suffering... i'm so hungry. please give me some advice.

Guest Jan 12, 2015 11:16:42 PM ET

I'm 7 weeks pregnant, and i am so sleepy.

heather Jan 6, 2015 04:51:58 AM ET

If i had sex and had my period the last two months and late on my third, does that mean i'm pregnant? i'm worried. i'm not sick, and don't have sore breasts.

Guest Dec 15, 2014 04:51:24 PM ET

I'm 7 weeks, and i'm so hungry all the time. i eat and eat, and never get full!

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 Next >>