You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 7 > Comments

parismay Mar 19, 2014 11:52:54 PM ET

I'm 7 weeks and 5 days pregnant. i don't have morning sickness but i'm always tired and hungry.

Guest Feb 10, 2014 03:08:40 PM ET

I'm not too sure if i'm pregnant. i go thursday to conform it with the doctor. i haven't had a period since dec 27th 2013. i took a e.p.t (feb 1st) test and it was a faint positive. i don't have sore breasts, but i do get back pain in which i haven't had before while cleaning etc. so what do you ladies think? i'm nervous about going to the doctor because what if i'm not pregnant and here i am thinking i am due to not having a cycle and a faint pregnancy test. :/

Guest Dec 14, 2013 04:02:52 PM ET

I'm 7 weeks pregnant. i'm only sick in the morning and that's about the only change i've had besides frequent urination. i still can sleep on my chest just fine and i still can work just fine. i'm hoping this vomiting goes away soon because i've lost 12 lbs in 3 weeks! this is also my first time being pregnant.

Guest Dec 30, 2013 02:59:57 PM ET

Same here! i m 7 weeks and first pregnancy i'm super nervous. best of luck!!! i've gained a little.

mrs.raj14 Nov 3, 2013 09:11:23 PM ET

I'm 7 weeks tomorrow. my symptoms are horrible. i feel awful, honestly the only thing getting me through this is knowing i will be holding my first child in 7 months. i have horrible morning sickness nausea all day and night, can't even eat. now, a couple days ago vomiting started occurring. i'm only 102 pounds which doesn't seem healthy. i have a doctor appointment tomorrow see my first ultrasound and to see what i can so for my morning sickness. my boobs have gotten huge, extremely sore and tender. ummm...i'm so moody... happy one minute next crying because my husband told my dog to move out of the way. had lower back pains they are gone now thank god. i must say being only 19 this is a win lose situation all the crappy symptoms are a lose but the win is my little baby. mommy loves you!

Ghemiah Oct 1, 2013 01:11:36 PM ET

I'm 7 weeks & 3 days & i recently had lower back pain actually i still have it a little , slight at times nausea , my breast doesn't hurt nor went up a size that i know of... i have the "common cold" and light cramping & slight headaches.. fatigue i have. my doc told me i'm one of the lucky ones that don't really have the symptoms, just hope i don't get them later on in my pregnancy. at my job my feet & back never gutted before but now my legs get stiff, back hurts, my patience is much shorter & my feet hurt more.

Lbetts02 Aug 12, 2013 11:19:29 AM ET

Hi i am 7 weeks and 2 days pregnant all of my other pregnancies have been really bad first one was a molar second was ectopic and third was a miscarriage this one is finally ok and have been told by a doctor who did an ultrascan!! woop! i have a question tho? i am getting like a burning sensation and i am not to sure whether it might be coz its growing? please can someone let me know? p.s morning sickness is horrible :(

Jontae Jackson Aug 10, 2013 11:50:03 AM ET

I'm 7wks and three days. this will be my third pregnancy. i've already have 2 teenage daughter's 16 &17 so basically i'm starting over with my husband who don't have any children. we just had our one year marriage anniversary july 28th. my pregnancy so far has been cool. i'm lucky not to have any morning sickness ;-) i just enjoy eating and sleeping. praying for a baby boy!

HS Aug 9, 2013 09:19:58 AM ET

I am 7 weeks 3 days pregnant. i also have son that will be a year old this month that i am still breastfeeding. i am quite tired. that is the symptom that i feel the most along with breast soreness from still nursing. i believe i will ween him in a couple weeks if possible.

kerry Jul 28, 2013 05:43:52 AM ET

I am about 7 weeks n my breast hurts i don't wear bra at home period, i feel gassy n bloated, has n appetite in the morning but not in the evenings n feel a sense of discomfort when i eat like i want to vomit r pass gas, drink a lot of water though n no appetite for juice but even so i'm so excited n can't wait for my little bundle

vikki Jul 26, 2013 09:36:47 PM ET

I dont know if im actually pregnant yet. i have been extremely tired for the last week and im naseous when i wake up for about 30 minutes (but no throwing up). my breasts arent even the slightest bit sore but i do find myself getting hungry a lot and wanting random things. i have occasional back soreness but i had that before and i just had a light period a few day ago.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 Next >>