Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

mishi Dec 23, 2012 06:03:19 AM ET

I dont know about my pregnancy. my periods are 23 days late. my breasts are heavier and sensitive. all home based tests are giving negative.i am so stressed. i live alone and i always think about it unconsciously. i had a d & c earlier in sep 2012 after 7 weeks of pregnancy. i lost my 1st baby. now i want baby desperately. please guide me :((

Robin Dec 22, 2012 01:47:47 PM ET

I am about 7 weeks and nausea has set in on a hardcore level. i have super tender breasts, lower back pain, and i don't think my stomach will ever feel full again, haha. i spend most of my day peeing and sleeping now. but on the bright side, i know at the end of the day, my little booger is going to be so worth this misery. congrats mommies!

Nakia Dec 21, 2012 11:47:44 PM ET

Omg!!! i gotta be honest i feel horrible this week. i have severe morning sickness & recently been released from the hospital. i'm like crazy hungry all the time without having an appetite. if that makes any sense. nausea is on & off all day i never know when i'm going 2 vomit. i'm also showing which is exciting ^_^ i'm also kinda gassy & feel bloated.my nipples are rubbing up against my bra which hurts alot. so shopping 4 new bras this week. ummm.... last but not least i have dull back pain in the lower part of my back. none the less i'm happy 2 be pregnant but wow the changes my body goes thru ^_^

Reeya Dec 13, 2012 09:08:51 AM ET

Actually i dont know how many weeks i am. my last period was 17.10.12 and last week had a vaginal ultrasound and i heard my baby heart beat and he/she was 5-6mm. well my problem is that am already having a big belly and a big breast. also am not well, am always having problem with my stomach, like having acid rolling down, i cannot eat, nothing seems good, my dr prescribe me gaviscon for the heartburn, still its not improving my health. please help

Melly713 Nov 29, 2012 10:04:26 AM ET

Week 7. sometimes my boobs hurt, sometimes they don't. have been having cramps, feel like i am starving all the time no matter how much i eat. sensitive to smell and a little nausea.

snldwg02 Nov 20, 2012 01:22:38 PM ET

Hi, i'm 7 weeks today and this is my second baby.so far this pregnancy is completely different then with my first.with my first i was sick as a dog for 5 months.so far with this one i generally feel fine. hard time sleeping at night just because of having to pee so much. sometimes i get sick at night, but i just eat something and i'm fine.and i'm more gassy with this baby.i have an ultrasound on monday . looking forward to that.

Renee Nov 18, 2012 06:23:10 PM ET

At 7 weeks, my 4th pregnancy and i can't remember ever feeling this terrible.i have already gained 10 pounds and feel like i'm about to pop! i must start a religious exercise routine and maintain it everyday. this is insane! my first two pregnancies i weighed 155 at delivery. i was a bit older with my third and weighed 188 at delivery but quickly dropped to 150 shortly after. i'm 170 pounds now, pee constantly around the clock, breats very sore, and always tired. i have 3 boys; 17 years old, 13 years old and 9 years old. i did not plan to have anymore children. lord help me!

Tasha Jan 17, 2013 08:39:33 PM ET

I am also 7weeks and already have 3 boys,and my pregnancy symptoms are exactly the same,and some i have never felt before,hope they pass soon as i have no energy!and 3 little boys that require my constant attention,along with work where i can not bear to be right now!

Angie Oct 15, 2012 02:06:30 AM ET

Hi, i am 7 weeks pregnant with my second, i am servely bloated i feel like i cant eat because im so full,woke up this morning and my boos felt very heavy and sore. lots of nause have throwin up only once but sickness comes and goes all day. good luck to you all

Shannon Oct 11, 2012 01:05:21 PM ET

I am at 7 weeks. i go for an ultra sound today. i have been nausious for the last two weeks. i haven't thrown up. i just drink more cold water sometimes with lemon. crackers and ginger ale do help a bit. i try to get a large portion of protein in my diet. hard boiled eggs, cheese sticks, and milk seem to be the easiest to get down. i haven't worked out in awhile and i am afraid i will put on the weight faster. the nauciousness unmotivates me to exercise. this is my first preg. these comments have inspired me to be happy that i am pregnant and i should be more excited about it. i have tender breasts and am very tired most of the time. i don't seem to be at my best. i am grouchy at times. i will miss tuna, sushi and deli meat. i am not sure how else to eat without those things. this has been a change in my lifestyle and i think i am having a hard time dealing with that right now. i hope and pray the experience gets better.

Deej1020 Sep 21, 2012 03:52:52 AM ET

First time pregnant! the only major symptom this week is major major gas pains. my stomach hurts until i pass gas. lol. it's ridiculous. my boobs are sore,n night time nausea, and add a cold to the mix and that pretty much sums up 7 weeks for me.

Maria Jan 15, 2013 05:57:47 PM ET

Same thing here i am 7 weeks and the gas is horrible i mean i eat sometimes my stomach will be weird and i will feel like i have to either throw up or pass gas and i'm right in the same boat with having a cold sucks! but now my new thing is waking up around 6am and being wide awake after using bathroom and hard time going back to sleep.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 Next >>