You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 7 > Comments

snldwg02 Nov 20, 2012 08:22:38 AM ET

Hi, i'm 7 weeks today and this is my second baby.so far this pregnancy is completely different then with my first.with my first i was sick as a dog for 5 months.so far with this one i generally feel fine. hard time sleeping at night just because of having to pee so much. sometimes i get sick at night, but i just eat something and i'm fine.and i'm more gassy with this baby.i have an ultrasound on monday . looking forward to that.

Renee Nov 18, 2012 01:23:10 PM ET

At 7 weeks, my 4th pregnancy and i can't remember ever feeling this terrible.i have already gained 10 pounds and feel like i'm about to pop! i must start a religious exercise routine and maintain it everyday. this is insane! my first two pregnancies i weighed 155 at delivery. i was a bit older with my third and weighed 188 at delivery but quickly dropped to 150 shortly after. i'm 170 pounds now, pee constantly around the clock, breats very sore, and always tired. i have 3 boys; 17 years old, 13 years old and 9 years old. i did not plan to have anymore children. lord help me!

Tasha Jan 17, 2013 03:39:33 PM ET

I am also 7weeks and already have 3 boys,and my pregnancy symptoms are exactly the same,and some i have never felt before,hope they pass soon as i have no energy!and 3 little boys that require my constant attention,along with work where i can not bear to be right now!

Angie Oct 14, 2012 10:06:30 PM ET

Hi, i am 7 weeks pregnant with my second, i am servely bloated i feel like i cant eat because im so full,woke up this morning and my boos felt very heavy and sore. lots of nause have throwin up only once but sickness comes and goes all day. good luck to you all

Shannon Oct 11, 2012 09:05:21 AM ET

I am at 7 weeks. i go for an ultra sound today. i have been nausious for the last two weeks. i haven't thrown up. i just drink more cold water sometimes with lemon. crackers and ginger ale do help a bit. i try to get a large portion of protein in my diet. hard boiled eggs, cheese sticks, and milk seem to be the easiest to get down. i haven't worked out in awhile and i am afraid i will put on the weight faster. the nauciousness unmotivates me to exercise. this is my first preg. these comments have inspired me to be happy that i am pregnant and i should be more excited about it. i have tender breasts and am very tired most of the time. i don't seem to be at my best. i am grouchy at times. i will miss tuna, sushi and deli meat. i am not sure how else to eat without those things. this has been a change in my lifestyle and i think i am having a hard time dealing with that right now. i hope and pray the experience gets better.

Deej1020 Sep 20, 2012 11:52:52 PM ET

First time pregnant! the only major symptom this week is major major gas pains. my stomach hurts until i pass gas. lol. it's ridiculous. my boobs are sore,n night time nausea, and add a cold to the mix and that pretty much sums up 7 weeks for me.

Maria Jan 15, 2013 12:57:47 PM ET

Same thing here i am 7 weeks and the gas is horrible i mean i eat sometimes my stomach will be weird and i will feel like i have to either throw up or pass gas and i'm right in the same boat with having a cold sucks! but now my new thing is waking up around 6am and being wide awake after using bathroom and hard time going back to sleep.

danielle Sep 15, 2012 11:28:02 AM ET

This is my first pregnancy and its so weird i'm about 7 weeks according too my dr but i won't know 100% untill i get my ultra sound in a week n a half. i have had a lot of nausea but no pukeing haven't even really felt like i was going too. i feel like i'm starting too show a bit but i'm not positive. i have had a few pains n at first my boobs hurt but anymore they don't. at this point i'm so confused is that normal at all?

Amber Sep 8, 2012 11:00:38 AM ET

Im 7 weeks today and i been feeling terrible. ive been sent home from work , barely eating, just been terrible. :( the only thing keeping my spirit up is my little bun baking in my oven , lol.

Shayla Aug 7, 2012 04:03:35 PM ET

I'm 6 weeks and this is my first pregnancy, threw up for the first time this morning,it was gross, been feeling nauseous since my 3-4 week, but other than that and feeling tired all day i'm fine. i've been really hungry and waking up in the middle of the night to eat. i have cramps and a little bit of spotting here and there, but it seems fine. i'm so excited to be a mommy!

CC Jul 4, 2012 04:14:36 AM ET

I'm in my week 7 today. from week 4 - 6 i was eating like no tomorrow. constant hungry and eat the whole house down but when week 6 hit, i lost my appetite and feel naseau. only puked once but this whole week, i am so tired, out of breath, my blood pressure shoot up and having heaps of cold and hot flashes. my breast been less tender than week 4 and not as sore. going to see midwife tomorrow for first time, so i am very excited. my belly been showing (or i am just fat lol) at week 5 - my trousers don't fit any more and i can't really hide it from my workmates........to make myself feel better, i have been buying sour face sweeties or vinegar crisps - i normally dont eat normally anything with vinegar but it tasted so fine and made me feel so much better lol!!!! hope this helps.

amee Jun 28, 2012 10:57:56 AM ET

6 wks preg and no vomiting but my taste is uncontrolled,even if food is not salted i find it very salted,its weird:( a bit lazy,very tired,food craving all the time,tender breasts but not painful..bathroom visit more often.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 Next >>