You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 7 > Comments

sarah Apr 25, 2012 04:10:42 AM ET

Hi im 7 weeks pregnant i was sick last week for a few days but this week i spoke to my naturopath she recommended increasing my carbs and eating more fruit and wahla no more ms she said sometimes we get ms due to nutritional imbalances in our diet also i am wearing my mums power sports band the last 3 days so it could be that ?? don't no but this is my 2nd baby and i feel great on this freezing anzac day yvette mum mum always told me if you can't say nice things then don't say anything god bless all our pregnant mummies to be !!

Maria Apr 14, 2012 06:11:50 AM ET

7 weeks and 3 days today and my breast hurt even when i walk, dizzines when get out of bed and hungry all the time, waking up several times a night for pee. its my 1st pregnancy but im already showing bit.

denisha Apr 12, 2012 10:26:17 AM ET

7weeks pregnant when i wake up in the mornings i feel soo sick them though out the day it get better,then when i lay down im knocked out.when im hungry i have to eat right away or i dont want it anymore.

Leslie Mar 11, 2012 09:51:47 PM ET

7 weeks pregnant today and boy am i sick. i don't throw up but i do get nauseated pretty much all day. i have sore breasts and i'm tired all day (even after i've gotten 12 hours sleep)!! can't wait to meet my little one =) i'm so happy!!

bianca Feb 28, 2012 12:58:00 PM ET

I have hg, its not a fancy name, it makes u feel like ur hopeless and that u wanna curl up and die. i have been in hospital 3 times in two weeks, vomiting blood because i am soo sick :(( i cant take any tablets orally , only through an iv and nothing fixes it, its now 2am in the morning and i am still vomiting :(

Esther Feb 24, 2012 02:39:31 AM ET

Am 5wks pregnant,have no appetite,when i try to eat something i throw up after about 20mins,my mouth is bitter always,should i take preg supplements to help me or not?.

Yvette Feb 21, 2012 07:20:05 PM ET

Hyperemisis is not a fancy name for morning sickness! hyperemisis is a rare a life threatening condidtion! do your homework lady

Gloria Feb 21, 2012 10:22:31 AM ET

Omg, this is my 1st pregnancy and i feel terrible, nauseous all the time, my appetite is almost gone, i feels like if i eat i am going to vomit, today i woke up vomiting but didn't have nothing in my stomach to throw up. i really want this feeling gone it's completely awful, feel very tired and all i want to do is lay down....

Ellie Feb 4, 2012 07:35:48 PM ET

I am 7weeks5days and my boobs are killing! nipples feel horrible against clothes. the smell of toilets makes me throw up. very excited, midwife on friday.

Sami Jan 30, 2012 09:38:33 AM ET

I am just 7 wks and on baby three and the morning sickness has visted all three times. i hate it! when i am not pregnant i am the biggest baby with vomiting and upset stomach...i don't cope well. i just lay still and hope to not throw up. so morning sickness is really getting me down. makes it hard to function while working 40 hours a week. when i eat i feel better but that only lasts a little while...then right back to being sick. i hate this! i can't wait until the 1st trimester is over. jess, don't worry your probably fine and sounds normal. i found out on week 4 and was fine until last week. last friday i thought i would die and since then layed in bed almost all weekend. thank goodness my other two children are 16 and 5--they can do for themselves and the older one helps the younger one.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 Next >>