You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 7 > Comments

Esther Feb 24, 2012 02:39:31 AM ET

Am 5wks pregnant,have no appetite,when i try to eat something i throw up after about 20mins,my mouth is bitter always,should i take preg supplements to help me or not?.

Yvette Feb 21, 2012 07:20:05 PM ET

Hyperemisis is not a fancy name for morning sickness! hyperemisis is a rare a life threatening condidtion! do your homework lady

Gloria Feb 21, 2012 10:22:31 AM ET

Omg, this is my 1st pregnancy and i feel terrible, nauseous all the time, my appetite is almost gone, i feels like if i eat i am going to vomit, today i woke up vomiting but didn't have nothing in my stomach to throw up. i really want this feeling gone it's completely awful, feel very tired and all i want to do is lay down....

Ellie Feb 4, 2012 07:35:48 PM ET

I am 7weeks5days and my boobs are killing! nipples feel horrible against clothes. the smell of toilets makes me throw up. very excited, midwife on friday.

Sami Jan 30, 2012 09:38:33 AM ET

I am just 7 wks and on baby three and the morning sickness has visted all three times. i hate it! when i am not pregnant i am the biggest baby with vomiting and upset stomach...i don't cope well. i just lay still and hope to not throw up. so morning sickness is really getting me down. makes it hard to function while working 40 hours a week. when i eat i feel better but that only lasts a little while...then right back to being sick. i hate this! i can't wait until the 1st trimester is over. jess, don't worry your probably fine and sounds normal. i found out on week 4 and was fine until last week. last friday i thought i would die and since then layed in bed almost all weekend. thank goodness my other two children are 16 and 5--they can do for themselves and the older one helps the younger one.

Jess Jan 21, 2012 11:39:49 PM ET

I am 7 weeks. when i 1st found out at 5 weeks it seemed like all i wanted to do was eat. next thing u kno i cant eat at all. soo sick throwing up and doing #2s (especially when i wake up) i am scared something might be wrong. its been persistant for the last 2 days :/ and i cant lie ive made myself throw up a few times to try to ride all the nausea. this is my 1st pregnacy so i dont kno wat to expect. 1st official doctors appointment is still 5 days away! also i give up on googling every little thing bcuz the most scariest and random stuff pops up. i cant wait for my 1st appointment. i really need to kno everything is okay!

Lauren Jan 18, 2012 05:22:31 AM ET

Im 7weeks 4days no morning sickness just abit nauseas.. slightly sore boobs and can never get to sleep at night and keep waking up throughout the night :/ need to go to the toilet all the time lol and im constantly hungry and thirsty... my 1st pregnancy but think ive got it easy so far as not been sick once.. lucky eh?

Susan Dec 19, 2011 11:09:20 AM ET

Hi i had sex on the 3rd of november. my period was due on the 6th but came on the 11th. it lasted for 7 days and appeared pretty regular but now this month, december i am 10 days late. could i be pregnant?

Tanya Dec 1, 2011 12:19:32 PM ET

I am kind of concerned because i am about 7wk 6dy and i have no symptons at all. the past few weeks i was so nauseous and my boobs were extremely sore and heavy. i went to er because i did not know i was pregnant and they did ultrasound that showed everything to be good with a good heart beat of the baby but now i feel nothing but a few cramps.

ashley Nov 28, 2011 09:54:04 AM ET

Im 7 weeks and i feel alright morning sickness just kicked in about two days ago breasts are tender.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>