You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 7 > Comments

Jess Jan 21, 2012 11:39:49 PM ET

I am 7 weeks. when i 1st found out at 5 weeks it seemed like all i wanted to do was eat. next thing u kno i cant eat at all. soo sick throwing up and doing #2s (especially when i wake up) i am scared something might be wrong. its been persistant for the last 2 days :/ and i cant lie ive made myself throw up a few times to try to ride all the nausea. this is my 1st pregnacy so i dont kno wat to expect. 1st official doctors appointment is still 5 days away! also i give up on googling every little thing bcuz the most scariest and random stuff pops up. i cant wait for my 1st appointment. i really need to kno everything is okay!

Lauren Jan 18, 2012 05:22:31 AM ET

Im 7weeks 4days no morning sickness just abit nauseas.. slightly sore boobs and can never get to sleep at night and keep waking up throughout the night :/ need to go to the toilet all the time lol and im constantly hungry and thirsty... my 1st pregnancy but think ive got it easy so far as not been sick once.. lucky eh?

Susan Dec 19, 2011 11:09:20 AM ET

Hi i had sex on the 3rd of november. my period was due on the 6th but came on the 11th. it lasted for 7 days and appeared pretty regular but now this month, december i am 10 days late. could i be pregnant?

Tanya Dec 1, 2011 12:19:32 PM ET

I am kind of concerned because i am about 7wk 6dy and i have no symptons at all. the past few weeks i was so nauseous and my boobs were extremely sore and heavy. i went to er because i did not know i was pregnant and they did ultrasound that showed everything to be good with a good heart beat of the baby but now i feel nothing but a few cramps.

ashley Nov 28, 2011 09:54:04 AM ET

Im 7 weeks and i feel alright morning sickness just kicked in about two days ago breasts are tender.

Ashley Nov 5, 2011 01:39:16 PM ET

7 weeks and 4 days. i feel awful. queasy and dizzy all day. i find it hard to even be sitting up. i'm exhausted, too! but it's all worth it because i know there is a precious little life in there! hang in there, mommies!

Anne Oct 20, 2011 11:19:28 AM ET

I have to constantly eat and drink or else my nausea gets really bad (and it's bad either way in the evenings). last 2 weeks i was craving a lot of fatty foods like hamburger, meat chili, and liverwurst. this week anything other that crackers makes my stomach feel icky and acidic. i am tense all the time from feeling nauseous which is hard, too.

joe Oct 16, 2011 03:55:39 PM ET

I'm 7 weeks and i feel great.no morning sickness at all. i don't even have to be frequently going to pee.

Laura Sep 25, 2011 12:14:28 PM ET

7 weeks today and feel awful. feeling nauseous from morning till night although have not been throwing up. i have been suffering from headaches the past two days too. i am just hoping that i get even a one day reprieve sometime this week.

Jenevieve Sep 20, 2011 07:12:27 PM ET

Im 7-8weeks, havnt seen ob until next week first appt, this is my second baby, my daughter is 14 already, this was a big surprise to us. im actually getting married this weekend, and boy, do i feel so bloated. my clothes are so fitted. i havn't really been throwing up, but very nauseas in the afternoons. very different pregnancy than with my daughter.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>