You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 8 > Comments

Pregnancy Week 8 Comments & Discussion

Sur7phil Nov 8, 2017 10:10:33 AM ET

I am 42 years old. i am very worried for my age to have a baby. what now?

Teshia May 26, 2017 12:09:48 PM ET

I am 8 weeks and 1 day. two days ago i was experiencing pretty severe back pain for about an hour and then bleeding with clots. my dr says it sounds like my period came, but i am afraid of miscarriage because i have a slight subchorionic hemorrhage. it seems like since 2days ago, all of my symptoms have stopped. i have great energy and no cramping but still bleed from time to time. i never had nausea unless i was hungry and that still occurs. should i be worried right now?

Emily Jan 28, 2016 10:25:04 AM ET

My breasts are absolutely huge they feel like there about to pop :(...i'm 33 and this is my 5th baby...i'm worried it may be twins as apparently it's more common if you are over 30 and if you've already had kids x

monique Apr 1, 2015 06:39:25 AM ET

I don't get how some of you are pregnant, but i can't tell the difference between weeks and months. wow!!

Guest Mar 11, 2015 11:21:49 PM ET

I'm 8 weeks pregnant, and i started having lower and middle back pain. it kind of feels like i need to "use the bathroom." is that normal?

nadi Feb 28, 2015 02:41:13 AM ET

I am 8 weeks pregnant, and have small brown blood.

Tia Feb 16, 2015 07:34:45 PM ET

I am little confused by weekly and monthly. i know i am 8 weeks pregnant. does that means i am two months pregnant?

Bree Jan 18, 2015 01:17:20 AM ET

Is it normal to have pain in the back and sort of under your belly button at 7 weeks 6 days pregnant? usually, the pain goes away.

Tberry Jan 13, 2015 12:16:02 AM ET

I don't have symptoms of pregnancy anymore at 8 weeks 5 days. i was so worried, and had to take a blood pregnancy test to check if i am still pregnant. it came out positive. *smile*

Guest Jan 12, 2015 05:52:52 PM ET

Ok, i just turned 8 week. i went to the doctor when i was 6 weeks, and they told me that they didn't hear the baby's heart beat. they said i was having a threatened a miscarriage, and i should bleed in a couple of days. that was on jan 2 and on january 9th they said the embryo was too small and told me i can start pills up to start the miscarriage myself. what should i do? can any one help?

Guest Jan 22, 2017 02:42:40 AM ET

Let everything happen on its own . take no pills .

Lidia Mar 29, 2017 04:58:35 PM ET

I would wait it out and see if you get a heartbeat. doctors can be wrong. i'm 8 weeks 2 days and they just barely heard a heartbeat a week ago.... with my son now 3 they said the ultrasound looked bad and i should have an abortion at 16 weeks. he was born a happy, healthy boy... always get a second opinion.

Guest Aug 19, 2017 04:35:47 PM ET

No dr. should tell u to take those pills. a babys heart is so small at 7 or 8wks. week 10 is a better fit to hear. i've had 6 babies, on my 7th. at 10 weeks ,is when a dr. feels comfortable to hear a heartbeat because the babys heart has grown a bit sronger to hear.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>