Sign up | Lost Your Password? | Get Free Stuff

You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 8 > Comments

Pregnancy Week 8 Comments & Discussion

Guest Mar 11, 2015 11:21:49 PM ET

I'm 8 weeks pregnant, and i started having lower and middle back pain. it kind of feels like i need to "use the bathroom." is that normal?

nadi Feb 28, 2015 02:41:13 AM ET

I am 8 weeks pregnant, and have small brown blood.

Tia Feb 16, 2015 07:34:45 PM ET

I am little confused by weekly and monthly. i know i am 8 weeks pregnant. does that means i am two months pregnant?

Bree Jan 18, 2015 01:17:20 AM ET

Is it normal to have pain in the back and sort of under your belly button at 7 weeks 6 days pregnant? usually, the pain goes away.

Tberry Jan 13, 2015 12:16:02 AM ET

I don't have symptoms of pregnancy anymore at 8 weeks 5 days. i was so worried, and had to take a blood pregnancy test to check if i am still pregnant. it came out positive. *smile*

Guest Jan 12, 2015 05:52:52 PM ET

Ok, i just turned 8 week. i went to the doctor when i was 6 weeks, and they told me that they didn't hear the baby's heart beat. they said i was having a threatened a miscarriage, and i should bleed in a couple of days. that was on jan 2 and on january 9th they said the embryo was too small and told me i can start pills up to start the miscarriage myself. what should i do? can any one help?

kitty Dec 23, 2014 03:01:47 AM ET

I took two online tests to see if i'm having a boy or girl, and both tests said i'm having a boy. i'm still in my first trimester at 8 weeks and 7 days pregnant. today, i slept all day and night. i had one ultrasound. i'm staying to get morning sickness :(, but i'm not vomiting. i'm only getting the nausea feeling. :( plus, i didn't find out i was pregnant until i was 7 weeks. i noticed how huge my breasts were getting, and how sleepy i was all the time. :/

cindy Feb 26, 2015 11:26:45 AM ET

Where do you take online tests?

bonolo Dec 18, 2014 12:54:55 PM ET

I'm 8 weeks and 6 days pregnant now. my breasts are large and sore, but i haven't had an ultrasound. i'll do it tomorrow. it's my first born, and i was hoping for a baby girl. at night, i can't sleep due to night sweats, but during the day i sleep a lot.

Jennifer Nov 13, 2014 11:15:06 AM ET

I'm 12 weeks pregnant and 4 months, and my due date is may the 23rd, 2015. but, this is my first pregnancy and i have never done this before. this is my first child, but i want to know what's going on. why can't i feel the baby? why can't i feel kicks, and why can't i feel movement? i have fluid in my body, and i am in a lot of pain with headaches and heartburn. i threw up twice, but my stomach is not getting any better.

Guest Nov 25, 2014 03:36:28 AM ET

It is normal. don't worry, you will start feeling your baby around 15 weeks! congrats.

krystal Nov 11, 2014 12:32:32 PM ET

I'm not feeling that many pregnancy symptoms anymore.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>