You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 8 > Comments

Pregnancy Week 8 Comments & Discussion

Jennifer Nov 13, 2014 11:15:06 AM ET

I'm 12 weeks pregnant and 4 months, and my due date is may the 23rd, 2015. but, this is my first pregnancy and i have never done this before. this is my first child, but i want to know what's going on. why can't i feel the baby? why can't i feel kicks, and why can't i feel movement? i have fluid in my body, and i am in a lot of pain with headaches and heartburn. i threw up twice, but my stomach is not getting any better.

krystal Nov 11, 2014 12:32:32 PM ET

I'm not feeling that many pregnancy symptoms anymore.

Guest Nov 8, 2014 06:26:23 PM ET

I am 8 weeks pregnant. i cannot sit straight, cannot lie on my side for long, my belly is growing quite large. are these symptoms all normal?

Jennifer Nov 13, 2014 11:07:41 AM ET

I am 12 weeks pregnant, but i can't feel the baby yet. i have the stomach. please help me.

theodora Oct 27, 2014 10:47:57 AM ET

I am 7 weeks and 6 days pregnant. i fell weak and only eat like 4 times every day since week 6. i have pain all over me, but the pain in my back does not let me sleep. my first pregnancy was not like this. this back pains came after my last cs. i don't know what to do.

Guest Aug 8, 2014 02:22:43 PM ET

I am 8 weeks to the day, and i feel horrible pretty much every day. i feel nauseous all the time. i eat to feel better, but i can only handle certain things - mostly carbs, which is frustrating because i was a very healthy eater prior to my pregnancy, but it's about all i can stomach. the last two nights i've thrown up at night. i'm also so exhausted i feel like all i want to do is sleep. i had a miscarriage this time last year, so i am very excited about this pregnancy, but i just wish all the sickness/fatigue would go away so i could really enjoy it and feel good.

mrs George patience Oct 5, 2014 07:40:48 PM ET

I feel the same right now. what do i do?

Lee Jul 24, 2014 01:12:03 PM ET

I will be 8 weeks tomorrow. i had a miscarriage at the beginning of may, but by god's grace we managed to conceive again immediately after. it took a while for me to get excited about this pregnancy, because the previous miscarriage really broke my spirit. but i'm slowly getting happy again. i'm looking forward to reaching the 12 week mark. then, i will probably feel some sense of relief. congrats to all the mommies reading this, and all the best!

Jennifer Nov 13, 2014 11:12:23 AM ET

I am 12 weeks pregnant, but i still cannot feel the baby kick or move. i've been throwing up twice, and i've been having stomach pains. i've been having headaches, heartburn, and itching, but my stomach is not getting any bigger. i want to know if my baby ok. i would love to see what my baby looks like.

Guest Jun 22, 2014 01:20:40 PM ET

I'm 8 weeks and just last week i started having light pink discharge, with one time being a darker red brown. it's not everyday, but every other day and only when i wipe. i had an ultrasound at 6 weeks and it looked fine, but they wanted another one done around 8 weeks to see heartbeat. after the discharge i went to get my hcg checked then two days later had it done again. my doctor called and moved my 8 week ultrasound up a few days because he said while my numbers did go up on my hcg test, it wasn't as high as he wanted them. he asked if i was still having pregnancy symptoms and i said yes, but honestly i'm so confused with everything going on i'm not sure anymore if i am or if i just want this pregnancy so bad that i think i am. this is my 6th pregnancy and i'm 36. all my other pregnancies went fine i have 5 beautiful children. i'm so scared. i know i'm older than average and feel this is my last child.

Lori Aug 9, 2014 01:02:37 PM ET

I am also pregnant with baby number 6. had five healthy pregnancies. i am 8 weeks 5 days pregnant now, but this pregnancy is so different. i only have sore nipples. also, i'm checking and reading on here to make sure everything is ok. i had an ultrasound done at 6 weeks 1 day. saw the heart beat and had a hcg test friday and monday. the doctor said they were skyrocketing, but i still don't feel right. i'm hoping to be sick or have sore boobs. anything to reassure me would be great. i don't go back to the doctor until i am 12 weeks, so three weeks away.

Miranda Fresquez Oct 27, 2013 07:26:37 AM ET

I'm 8 weeks today, i'm 33 years old and this is my 4th baby. there is a huge gap in between this baby and my last almost 10 years! kinda scared but excited, and sicker with this pregnancy then any of my others. i feel every symptom and it's not fun. i have bad headaches, my stomach is always upset, i am very tired all the time and i had to be put on nausea meds to keep anything down. not to mention i'm very bloated and i wake up every morning around 3:30 .... wonder why? well the good thing is i've had a couple of trips to the er for bleeding which was very scary, considering this is my 7th pregnancy but i've only carried 3 to full term. they are all 3 now big n healthy! i'm very happy. i just wish all of these unpleasant side effect would go away so i can enjoy this pregnancy!

no1rachel Aug 17, 2013 04:49:06 AM ET

Well im going to be a mummy for the first time my other half he over the mood im 8 week and 5 day today

Libb Jul 22, 2013 11:03:13 AM ET

I'm 8 weeks and 4 days today with my first kiddo due in february! super excited, but i'm so exhausted. my fiance expects me to work out but i'm just too tired to even take a walk around the block without feeling dizzy :/ not sure if this is normal or not. being a new mommy and all

Bek Aug 10, 2013 09:43:45 PM ET

Oh i feel the same way , tired tired and more tired , sleepy and just plain sluggish. this is my 4th though 6 years since my last and much older now or so my body says lol but as i remember this feeling if sooo tired all the time will ease up soon though not fully go away, my advice .. sleep nap and be lazy while you can (keep at least a good walk or two in a day) but otherwise tell yourself you deserve the nap or the rest because our bodies are making new bodies and that's alot of work and soon we will be sleep deprived lol good luck and i hope we all feel better soon lol

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next >>