You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 8 > Comments

lena May 2, 2009 05:40:41 PM ET

I was 8 weeks and im 16 years old and i live with the father of the baby but i last my baby in the 8th week =[

Claude Feb 13, 2007 11:21:34 AM ET

I am 8 wks pregnant and have only thrown up once but feel queasy herer and there. i am mostly crampy and have severe breasts discomfort and itching. if i try to scratch it burns but other than that i feel peachy.

angel Jan 13, 2007 10:36:15 AM ET

This is my 3rd child in my 8 th week and i am having extreme morning sickness i cant seem to get over it > anyone had this or having htis let me know

Brooke Jan 1, 2007 09:23:50 AM ET

Going into wk 8 and still experiencing horrible morning sickness! when does this ever end?!!

MSD Oct 26, 2005 08:33:35 AM ET

I am entering in my week 8 2day. i am beginning to get excited. so far i have not experienced anything but sore breast and slight twinges. it is amazing knowing this is happening inside of me.

Isis Oct 7, 2005 05:58:22 PM ET

I found out i was pregnant at 8 wks my breast were tender and very tired my tummy is big i hope its just one baby =)

jami Sep 22, 2005 03:48:11 PM ET

This is for kari - when i was light headed the doctors told me to drink more water and when moving, try to move slow...whether it be standing up, sitting down, or turning my head...hope this helps!!

krystal Aug 25, 2005 07:51:31 PM ET

I found out i was pregnant at 7 weeks. i knew i was because every morning i woke up with very sore breasts. no morning sickness but i get a weak stomach once in a while.

Kari Jun 27, 2005 04:12:35 PM ET

If i stand up for a long period of time i get light headed and feel like i am going to pass out. any advice?

rakesh May 19, 2005 10:45:04 PM ET

When doctor checked up through ultrasound, she said development has stopped after 7th week and heart beat cannot be heard...is it normal? doctor says it is negative..any advice?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next >>