Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

lena May 2, 2009 09:40:41 PM ET

I was 8 weeks and im 16 years old and i live with the father of the baby but i last my baby in the 8th week =[

Claude Feb 13, 2007 04:21:34 PM ET

I am 8 wks pregnant and have only thrown up once but feel queasy herer and there. i am mostly crampy and have severe breasts discomfort and itching. if i try to scratch it burns but other than that i feel peachy.

angel Jan 13, 2007 03:36:15 PM ET

This is my 3rd child in my 8 th week and i am having extreme morning sickness i cant seem to get over it > anyone had this or having htis let me know

Brooke Jan 1, 2007 02:23:50 PM ET

Going into wk 8 and still experiencing horrible morning sickness! when does this ever end?!!

MSD Oct 26, 2005 12:33:35 PM ET

I am entering in my week 8 2day. i am beginning to get excited. so far i have not experienced anything but sore breast and slight twinges. it is amazing knowing this is happening inside of me.

Isis Oct 7, 2005 09:58:22 PM ET

I found out i was pregnant at 8 wks my breast were tender and very tired my tummy is big i hope its just one baby =)

jami Sep 22, 2005 07:48:11 PM ET

This is for kari - when i was light headed the doctors told me to drink more water and when moving, try to move slow...whether it be standing up, sitting down, or turning my head...hope this helps!!

krystal Aug 25, 2005 11:51:31 PM ET

I found out i was pregnant at 7 weeks. i knew i was because every morning i woke up with very sore breasts. no morning sickness but i get a weak stomach once in a while.

Kari Jun 27, 2005 08:12:35 PM ET

If i stand up for a long period of time i get light headed and feel like i am going to pass out. any advice?

rakesh May 20, 2005 02:45:04 AM ET

When doctor checked up through ultrasound, she said development has stopped after 7th week and heart beat cannot be heard...is it normal? doctor says it is negative..any advice?

<< 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next >>

You are commenting as .

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You

"Hello!"
by codysartony in Meet & Greet!

"2ww symptoms"
by Jasminejosh1 in Ask a Question

"Baby"
by Myera1991 in Meet & Greet!

"Mom baby no2"
by princess2 in Meet & Greet!

"Hi"
by Kygirlbillie31 in Meet & Greet!

View More Topics or Ask a Question