You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 8 > Comments

Erica Jan 2, 2013 11:25:29 PM ET

I was finally able to get out and drive today. i have been pretty much bedridden for two weeks. i looked and felt horrible in public. i'm sure people noticed but i had to run an important errand. i am feeling a little better today than on previous days but still uncomfortable. i sure am sick of being sick and not being able to eat. i can only drink so much ensure.

jasa1 Dec 17, 2012 07:28:14 AM ET

I'm 8 weeks and i feel tired all the time. plus i can't stop spitting. it's also beginning to show gradually.

Nessie Dec 9, 2012 06:08:41 PM ET

Hi there. my last lmp was 20th november 2012, a transvaginal discovered a mature egg on 3rd december 2012, had sx with partner the next day and have had sharps cramps 6dpo with lower backpain, what could this mean? pregnancy?

neaks Nov 7, 2013 03:53:42 AM ET

Curious :-) were you?

AureliaPee Oct 31, 2012 12:43:09 PM ET

Im 8 weeks pregnant today and ifeel horrible i got back pain and plus im light headed

Mwariweminana Oct 10, 2012 01:17:28 AM ET

I am 8 weeks 1 day. have pain in my abdomen, my throat is always dry. had an ultrasound, after i noticed bleeding - saw baby and heard heartbeat. i thank god the baby is well. first pregnancy by the way

newmomtobe13 Aug 24, 2012 11:46:44 AM ET

Anybody else's symptoms just stop around 8 weeks???

themeg87 Feb 14, 2013 05:50:57 PM ET

Yes, i was having every symptom in the book short of throwing up in my fifth week and half way through my sixth week...and then it all just stopped and i feel fine. my boobs are still sore, and i get tired here and there but other than that i don't even "feel pregnant", but i still am...guess it's an on and off thing for some women

lilipie Feb 21, 2013 03:35:46 AM ET

Thank goodness for @themeg87 response...i was going to ask the exact same question (started to get a lil worried). blessing to both of you on a healthy pregnancy :)

Khyati Aug 5, 2012 12:06:29 PM ET

I'm 8 weeks and 1 day and i feel very tired and fatigued all day long. other than that i feel great!

Brittney Aug 2, 2012 03:11:17 PM ET

@manal@diane i am 8 weeks and this is my first pregnancy i have not such a good start its been a rough pregnancy so far i to have been having a lot of pain in my abdomin my doctor told me alot of it is gas pain but i am also taking nausea medication cause about a week ago i was hospitalized for dehydration bc i was not able to even keep down a peppermint or a sip of water the nurse told me the nausea medication can cause constipation so she perscribed me a stool softener and it has helped alot with my pain so maybe ask your doctor about a stool softner it might just be the answer

Cree Apr 10, 2013 12:55:47 PM ET

Hey i'm cree . i'm 9 weeks & like 2 days . i have been feeling horrible . feeling sick to my stomach . can't even stand the smell of the food my mom cooks . what do you think i should do . i'm kinda afraid theirs something wrong with my baby . first pregnancy by the way .

Jalisa Jul 22, 2012 11:20:05 PM ET

Hi all mommies 2 b i am 8 weeks today and i am very excited. i have been having some cramps and because this is my first pregnacy i am very nervous evry little thing freaks me out but no bleeding so that's good. !

FromOneToThree Jun 3, 2012 06:15:45 PM ET

I am 8 weeks along with my second pregnancy, and i have felt so sick (throwing up repeatedly) for a couple weeks now. this week has been the worst for it though. still, i am thrilled. just a little concerned that aside from vitamins, i don't feel i'm eating enough nutritious foods.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>