You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 8 > Comments

Janee Apr 30, 2012 08:25:01 PM ET

Hi mommys im 8wks and 4 days with my 3rd im excited but i just dont know how to tell my mom....0_o

Mommy C Apr 2, 2012 02:56:45 PM ET

I'm 8 wks and between fatigue and pytalism (excessive salivation), i'm doing great by god's grace. thankful that i am able to bring another child into this world. it's truly a blessing!

Diane Mar 20, 2012 09:47:26 PM ET

@ manal i'm no expert but it could just be your uterus growing. talk to youre ob/gyn dr. best wishes. i'm just about to turn 8 weeks. i've noticed i get a "full" feeling or swelling of my lower abdomen at the end of the day. wondering if this is gas or my uterus growing to.

k2 Dec 11, 2013 10:34:29 AM ET

Same thing happens to me. i feel skinny all day until i get home from work. then i just bloat and feel flutters. on time every day.

Manal Mar 1, 2012 02:22:55 AM ET

Hi, im 8 weeks and im a little concerned because im having lots of cramping just like those in my period any advice please !

Carmen Jan 20, 2012 07:29:45 AM ET

I'm 8 weeks and 3 days pregnant. this is my first pregnancy. i've been diagnosed with pcos so am very concerned about my first trimester. with god's grace everything will continue going smoothly. the only symptoms i have been experiencing is extreme tiredness, slight cramping and very tender breasts. good luck to all the mommies-to-be with their pregnancies

Sandra Mar 31, 2013 11:52:18 PM ET

How did your pregnancy go?? i'm 8weeks and 2 days with my first pregnancy, and i was diagnosed with pcos about 5 years ago. i'm just super nervous lol.

Tammy Nov 19, 2011 01:49:34 PM ET

I am 8 weeks 3 days, almost forty and this is my first pregnancy ever. i am ecstatic! i thought i would never be a mommy, and now my moment has arrived. i am thankful, i have no symptoms other than heavy and tender breasts. i am the happiest person on the face of the earth.

sab Nov 4, 2011 07:22:16 PM ET

I am at 8wks with my firstpregnancy,i feel sick some days and i've got abdominal pain as well but i am so excited :) god bless you.

Jessica Jun 30, 2011 03:47:56 PM ET

I am 8 weeks as well and had a miscarriage about 9 months ago so i am just as nervous. i've had severe morning sickness and very plain food, especially saltine crackers, have helped. good luck!

Kelly Jun 24, 2011 06:16:18 PM ET

Hi all mommies-to-be, i am at 8wks with my first pregnancy and am super excited as is my husband. we had a miscarriage about 2 yrs ago at this same stage so i have been very nervous but things seem to be going well. morning sickness has kicked in but it all feels worth it, doesnt mean i am not looking forward to it passing though :) any suggestions on good foods to avoid that nauseous feeling?

new mommy Jul 29, 2013 10:14:27 AM ET

I have been soooo sick !! 7 weeks 6 days and nauseous for 2 full weeks night and day. tried everything and finally i found that eating 3 leaves of romaine lettuce when i wake up helps like a miracle. don't know why but it has been great for me. maybe it will help you too. best wishes for you are your little baby.

Shingie Mar 5, 2011 11:38:46 AM ET

Will be 8weeks tomorrow with my second..after 7 years this on so hectic my first was a breeze. my appetite decided to bid me farewell yesterday even my favourite meals taste like sand.am blotted and the heat is not helping the situation. but hey anything for motherhood again!!!!!

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>