You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 8 > Comments

Rita Dec 16, 2010 05:47:28 AM ET

Since day one that i found out that i am pregnant i haven't experience any morning sickness, i think i am very lucky if i see what other mom's are going throung during the first trimester. i'm 8 weeks pregnant.

Becky Dec 13, 2010 08:57:32 PM ET

I am 8 weeks pregnant and found out at 5 weeks. i was cramping with some spotting at the time(5 weeks) so doc took blood my progesterone levels were low so now i am getting progesterone shots in my butt twice a week they hurt but its made the cramping and spotting stop until today some more spotting today. just wondering if anyone has had this happen before and what the out come was?

Mandie Kaye Nov 8, 2010 03:21:16 PM ET

I'm 8 weeks prego with my 1st baby.my fiance and i are thrilled. we have tried for 4 plus years with miscarriages along our journey.i've been sick 1 morning and i'm a little tired. it takes me longer to get my get up and go!lol i hope that it keeps going this smooth but i keep hearing easy pregnancy means hard labor :( good luck to all1st timers as well as vererans!:) god bless

Lauren Nov 1, 2010 08:24:55 AM ET

Im 8 weeks today with my first pregnancy, were very excited. my partners very supportive i just wish i wasnt so snappy with him.. well everyone. so exausted and very sick sometimes mornings, sometimes night, cant wait till start feeling better, and cant wait to see my baby again. goodluck everyone, appreciate sharing blessing

Alice Oct 6, 2010 11:40:04 PM ET

I'm 8 weeks.. my morning sickness is really bad, throwing up almost everything i eat but the doctor said it's normal and it's actually healthy for the baby because it gets rid of bad chemicals.. i'm also always tired now and my breasts are sore.. just hoping all these symptoms will pass quickly so i can enjoy my pregnancy :)

LEE Sep 30, 2010 11:49:54 AM ET

I am 8 weeks, and feel sick all day, i am very tired, have no energy or zeal to do anything....i am just waiting for this period to pass so i can enjoy my pregnancy...

Evie Sep 29, 2010 02:43:16 AM ET

I just found out i'm 8 weeks prego :) i don't have any symptoms except for bloating and my breasts are fuller. it's my first pregnancy so i'm soo nervous...

claudia Sep 22, 2010 04:15:10 PM ET

I feel great so far no morning sickness. i have alot of enery in me well i have to because i still need to take care of my 13th month old toddler...

Ivy Aug 28, 2010 02:48:09 PM ET

Hi everyone, now i feel i can eat a bit, some weeks i couldn't anything but fruits, just not feeling hungry. that wasn't morning sickness, just... i felt i could sleep and sleep.. and sleep :d now it's a bit better, but still waiting my energy to make a comeback :)

Smita Aug 25, 2010 07:54:01 PM ET

I'm now in my 8th week and first preg.i just feel hungry and my breasts are fuller now.i gained abt 3 kgs so a li'l scared..no nausea..any advice??

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>