You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 8 > Comments

Sonia Aug 21, 2010 09:28:29 PM ET

I feel awful. i've told some ppl but not others, and that's making for uncomfortable conversation. i puke every morning more than once, now i have bloating and just a constant sick feeling 24-7. i find this more difficult 2nd time around and i feel guilty b/c i have no patience for my 2 1/2 year old. poor guy. i just feel like i'm always snapping at him. i've been a napping every day in the pm when my son naps. i don't remember all this!!!! can't wait till i get my energy back!

nicole Aug 17, 2010 01:20:10 PM ET

I am 8 weeks 3 days today having pain on my side well its doesnt hurt just uncomfortable this is my third pregnancy my daughter i had ton energy n never got sick my son i got sick all the time and swelled up really bad in my ankles and legs and also had to get my galbladder out right after this time so far i just get nauseausfrom certain smells ..is cramps that go into your upper thigh normal

Linda Jul 27, 2010 02:38:47 AM ET

I am into my 8 weeks now. this is my 5th child. the older kids are very excited.

Olivia Jul 6, 2010 06:55:07 PM ET

Hey all 8 weeks first baby so scared and excited any advice is good for me and my baby! ;d

Mel Jul 3, 2010 08:09:05 PM ET

Just found out i'm prego and that i'm at about 8 weeks unfortunately the father is not to thrilled so on top of my breasts being very sore and nothing fitting right i am feeling very alone.....

Helen Jun 22, 2010 10:05:41 AM ET

8 weeks today with baby #3. this one is a surprise, and while the baby is welcome, the pregnancy itself is an emotional challenge. always thought we'd adopt a third; didn't plan to be pregnant again. my husband is excited, and i think he is struggling to understand that i'm excited about the baby, but not about the pregnancy itself.

jocelyn Jun 22, 2010 03:45:47 AM ET

I am 8 weeks pregnant,nothing any feel bad, except my breast very tender and sore. and i always get hungry, any food want to eat.. lol

Belle Jun 8, 2010 08:29:20 AM ET

I am 8 weeks and 3 days now. went for a scan today, but can barely see anything. no morning sickness whatsoever. doctor said everything is fine. but i am worried?

tasha Apr 14, 2010 02:07:25 PM ET

I'll be 8 weeks tomorrow with my 3rd baby. the doc has put me on bed rest for two weeks cuz they found a hemorrhage behind the placinta. i'm really scared now but at the ultrasound the baby looked great even has strong heart beat. any of you moms have ideas for boys names?

tasha Apr 14, 2010 02:05:17 PM ET