Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

tasha Apr 14, 2010 06:05:17 PM ET

I'll be 8 weeks tomorrow with my 3rd baby. the doc has put me on bed rest for two weeks cuz they found a hemorrhage behind the placinta. i'm really scared now but at the ultrasound the baby looked great even has strong heart beat. any of you moms have ideas for boys names?

Stacey Mar 27, 2010 02:12:57 AM ET

I am 8 weeks pregnant. i felt no syptoms until i was about 6 weeks. i got very nauseated and hated all food. my breast are very sore and my nipples are darker. i felt light cramping here and there no blood though. this week has been the best week. i can eat a little more. i am still tired but i think making a human does that to you :) i am looking forward to the first ultrasound in 3 weeks. it seems so far away. hope all is well. just keep praying. god bless.

Carmen Feb 21, 2010 02:23:14 PM ET

I am pregnant for the first time and i am going into week 8 next week. i do not really feel pregnant yet, as i have not felt even slightly sick? is this normal, or will this still happen? i feel slightly bloated and tired, but otherwise pretty much normal.

Paula, Storey Feb 16, 2010 11:59:17 PM ET

I just started my 8th week. i am feeling sick now, mornings and nights. i used to be a size 0-1, i am a size 2 now and my breasts hurt and are huge too. i also feel irritable and very sensitive, feel like crying a lot :(

Jessica Feb 13, 2010 08:20:37 PM ET

I'm 6 almost 7 weeks preggo and i feel good so far lol but i guess ill see how i feel at 8 weeks!

cfaye Jan 26, 2010 08:31:41 PM ET

I feel ok. my morning sickness kicks in around 2pm. i am sick fo rthe rest of the day. it makes teahcing 6ht,7th and 8th grader all boys ed class hard!!!!

shumaila Jan 7, 2010 06:53:28 PM ET

I am pragnenet since 7 weeks when i woke up with swelled and heavy breasts nipples are very large and i feel pain in my berasts.pls giv eme suggestions about the matter.thanks

Misty Dec 27, 2009 03:34:29 AM ET

Just getting started with week *. i've been pg 6 times with only 1 child. i'm very nervous and can"t wait to see the doc in a couple more week. hopeing to hear a heart beat. i have a beautiful 10 year old daughter. we had a lot of complications with her and she had multiple heart defects and hearing problem. keeping my fingers crossed that this time is gonna be good. we need this in our family.

Stephanie Dec 20, 2009 04:19:41 AM ET

I am at the end of 8 weeks and its hard for me to believe i'm pregnant. i haven't thrown up once but i do occasionally feel a little green. my breasts were only slightly sore, i almost didn't notice them. however as lucky as i have been with that my gums swelled up overnight and hurt so bad it was difficult to eat. and this is my first pregnancy and already none of my clothes fit anymore, its annoying i'm not ready for maternity clothes yet so i'm stuck in elastic waistbands till i am i guess, good luck to everyone!!!

Stephanie Dec 19, 2009 05:56:24 PM ET

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>

You are commenting as .

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You

"Hello!"
by codysartony in Meet & Greet!

"2ww symptoms"
by Jasminejosh1 in Ask a Question

"Baby"
by Myera1991 in Meet & Greet!

"Mom baby no2"
by princess2 in Meet & Greet!

"Hi"
by Kygirlbillie31 in Meet & Greet!

View More Topics or Ask a Question