You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 8 > Comments

La'Dawn Nov 29, 2009 05:07:10 PM ET

I am 8wks. preggo and im 17. aloot of morning sickness, but hey, nothing i cant handle. :-)

Stephanie Oct 30, 2009 01:41:24 PM ET

I am 8 weeks 2 days, this is my 2nd baby (i have a little boy who is 5) i am showing faster and i am soo miserable... it was not like this with ian, maybe its the fact im not 19 or ive just become a big baby myself, im pretty sure this will be our last if my husband survives my terrible mood swings ;) the fact that my boobs are huge and he cant touch them has almost ended our marriage twice lol good thing we love each other alot ;) my son was a breeze i never felt sick.. just puked alot with out notice... id take that over this anyday... ok well good luck ladies i hope thinga are better for you!!!

Olga Oct 15, 2009 06:59:59 PM ET

I am 8 1/2 weeks pregnant with my first baby. i am having morning sickness everyday and gag thru the day i do have to say that those pressure point wristbands have helped a little and i don't feel as bad as i use to.

evelyn Oct 14, 2009 05:15:21 AM ET

Im 8weeks now and i am still getting morning sickness its been going on 4 a month so far this is my 2nd baby im also alot bigger i hope its only 1

maria Oct 6, 2009 08:03:27 AM ET

I am 8 weeks pregnant with my second child and don't have any morning sickness. i was having some tenderness in my breast but that has gone away. it's weird because i don't really feel pregnant. i hope everything is ok i don't go back to the doctor until next week.does any one else feel this way ?is this normal?

Missy Oct 2, 2009 10:22:59 PM ET

I'm 8 wks pregnant, feeling really good. i feel blessed, did not get any morning sickness, just extremem fatigue and some cramping. for the ladies who have the cramping/hurting after standing up from sitting for a long period of time, sit up slowly instead and go for a 15 minute walk, you should feel better for hours.

Virginia Aug 20, 2009 12:21:40 PM ET

I am 8wks prego with my 3rd baby had 4 miscarriages this yr so far so good. have 2 boys hoping this is a girl. i felt very pregnant last 2 xs but this time my hubby is more pregnant than me. he craves he sleeps and his back hurts. lol good luck all you.

dana Aug 7, 2009 12:15:03 AM ET

I feel aweful in at 8w 5d's and i can't get from a to b without wanting to throw up or doing so... and i have so much saliva in my month its annoying cause home remmies don't work and neither do the pills the doc gave me

Codi Jul 12, 2009 09:21:56 AM ET

I'm on my 2nd pregnancy and i am 8w and 1d. my first pregnancy was great i never had any bad problems. this one is completly diffrent my breast and swollen and so sore and everything makes me sick to my stomach and i can no longer eat anything with dairy in it with out vomitting. my first child was a boy so i'm hoping this one is going to be a girl since its so sensitive!!lol

lena May 2, 2009 05:40:41 PM ET

I was 8 weeks and im 16 years old and i live with the father of the baby but i last my baby in the 8th week =[

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>