You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 9 > Comments

Pregnancy Week 9 Comments & Discussion

Agbeke Black Mar 6, 2018 11:32:10 PM ET

I am 9 weeks 4 days pregnant, really feeling nauseous and splitting all day. what can i do to stop it. all the best.

Kelly Dec 12, 2017 09:41:51 AM ET

I'm 9 weeks 2 days pregnant today with my 9th pregnancy (3 live children) and have awful morning sickness and a sch (sub chorionic haematoma). hoping for a good outcome this time after 3 late miscarriages and 2 early ones..

Mommy of 3 Nov 16, 2017 10:23:35 AM ET

I am 3 months. i have a 23 month old daughter, 5 year old son. this is my 3rd pregnancy. i can't eat anything, only thing i like is water. so uncomfy this time around. really nauseous and sleepy. i work all the time.. what can i do for more weight gain. and i feel my baby move too.

Brooke Oct 18, 2017 04:09:44 PM ET

Hello! today i am 9 weeks and 4 days, i swear i feel a flutter from time to time but, i can't say its definitely the little one. i was very sick up until about 7 and a half weeks and now i'm starting to come out the other end. it's nice to feel slightly human again. this is my first and i am hoping for a healthy little one. boy or girl is good with me!

Arcilia Sep 19, 2017 10:52:20 AM ET

I'm 9 weeks and 5 days. i'm glad we went this far, it's my first time. i've always miscarried at 4 weeks.. sofar so good just a little nausea in the morning and in the evening. i'm glad i never throw up. i pray we reach our destination since it's my first. good luck to all moms!

Guest Nov 6, 2017 07:00:30 AM ET

Hello, congratulations. this is my first, and have had 2 miscarriages about 6 weeks and a molar pregnancy. hope i go all the way this time. i have had a lot of nausea and symptoms this time plus an early scan at 8 weeks and saw my healthy baby. hope we both go all the way.

Allie Aug 11, 2017 03:03:41 PM ET

I am 9 weeks 2 days pregnant. this is my 3rd and hardest pregnancy. i have a girl and boy and both were a walk in the park. but this time i have every symptom going. i wish you all well, we can do this.

Danielle Aug 7, 2017 11:07:59 AM ET

9 weeks 2 days, feel really good. never suffered from sickness and this is my 3rd child. i'm hoping for a girl as i have 2 boys. had anyone felt there n.a. y move yet at 9 weeks?

Mom 89 Jul 10, 2017 08:14:53 AM ET

Hi i am 9 weeks 4days. untill right now everything is going ok. i'm just really scared to have another miscarriage. i have had 11 pregnancies and have 2 alive. they have never explained why it happened. so right now i am scared and excited but my hope is big and my prayers are helping my fear. i wish all the mom's to be the best!

Gloria Jun 19, 2017 09:22:43 AM ET

Iam 9wks and 4days today. i'm pregnant with my 6th and i'm so hoping for a boy. i have 1 son and 4 daughters already and i'm so ready for a boy. i feel great and my due date is jan 18 2018.

Sharon May 25, 2017 09:56:09 PM ET

I'm really enjoying my baby and even tho its early my baby is moving like crazy. couldn't be happier even with the discomfort, urinating and insomnia.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 Next >>