You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 9 > Comments

Pregnancy Week 9 Comments & Discussion

Shannie Oct 10, 2018 09:47:34 PM ET

9wks 3 days. started out throwing up constantly, not only morning sickness. all day sickness. i have my good and bad days. this last weeks symptoms are slowly going away. mostly tired and extremely lazy. all i seem to want to do is lay around. this is my 1st pregnancy. started out horrific, as the days go by my bittersweet moments gradually disappear . it's a life changing experience just taking it one day at a time!!!! congrats mommas.

Shila Sep 17, 2018 07:53:10 AM ET

I'm 9 weeks 2 days pregnant. haven't had any sickness just extremely tired and moody. i'll be 42 next week. i have 3 live children, all 7-8 years apart. i'm just ready to get some of my energy back! i work and i feel like i can't get anything done.

Rachel Sep 15, 2018 02:53:16 AM ET

I'm 9 weeks 4 days today :) i've been really sick, tired and dizzy due to low blood pressure. hoping this passes soon so i can just enjoy my ever growing bump. this is my 3rd pregnancy (i lost a baby at 7.5 months) but have 1 daughter nearly 13. my bump is already huge and there are twins in my family so cant stop thinking i'm carrying them too.

Leanne Sep 10, 2018 07:54:41 PM ET

I feel awful. the constant nausea, tiredness, then not being able to sleep. my high then low, crying, moods. when will it end. it brought back memories of my first and only child, who's 14 now, man had i forgot how much i hate pregnancy but got to keep calm and carry on. we are soldiers, mamas.

Donna Aug 6, 2018 06:33:33 AM ET

Omg! i feel so tired and sick. its baby #6 for me. i'm 9+1 weeks. i've never felt like this with my previous pregnancies, could be because i've recently turned 40. hoping and praying this passes soon especially as we are in the midst of the hottest summer since 76.

Guest Jul 11, 2018 05:19:16 PM ET

I am 9 weeks 4 days pregnant with twins. and the nausea is horrendous! i have vomited everyday for the last 1 and a half months. i found out really early i was pregnant due to the nausea. but omg i don't know if i can handle anymore. i've lost a substantial amount of weight and cannot keep food down. it will all be worth it in the end though.

Laurika Aug 8, 2018 06:57:48 AM ET

I also suffer with nausea. i'm taking asic tablets. it has been a lifesaver.

Gaby Jun 21, 2018 06:07:17 PM ET

I'm 9 weeks and 6 days pregnant and i do heavy lifting. i still workout, but with less weight. although i'm always exhausted and missed a lot on the gym, other than that no symptoms.

Corie Johnson Jun 11, 2018 08:33:03 PM ET

Feeling muscle cramps and boobs hurt, peeing a lot. that's all for me!

Agbeke Black Mar 6, 2018 11:32:10 PM ET

I am 9 weeks 4 days pregnant, really feeling nauseous and splitting all day. what can i do to stop it. all the best.

Kelly Dec 12, 2017 09:41:51 AM ET

I'm 9 weeks 2 days pregnant today with my 9th pregnancy (3 live children) and have awful morning sickness and a sch (sub chorionic haematoma). hoping for a good outcome this time after 3 late miscarriages and 2 early ones..

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 Next >>