You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 9 > Comments

imade Nov 29, 2012 10:40:56 AM ET

I am 9weeks six days.i feel terrible.very terrible.headaches,tiredness,soreness,i just cnt wait to feel better.

esther Sep 19, 2012 05:10:41 AM ET

Hmm,this is my first pregnanacy,feeling cool at weeek 9.am thinking of registring for antenatal.......can't wait to see my babies kicking.

tanya Sep 7, 2012 10:26:54 AM ET

I am 9 weeks nearly 10 weeks and feel great ... is that good though

shannon Sep 3, 2012 02:33:58 PM ET

I am 9 weeks with my 5th child and am so tired it is unreal. i think i could sleep for days and still be tired. i also have never been so sick in all my life. but with that said i can't wait for this little baby

Tammy Aug 25, 2012 07:33:25 PM ET

I'm 8 weeks ugg i feel terrible nauseated all the time constant spitting had a miscarriage at 6weeks 6days but after doing a u/s they found another heart beat god is good i hope the second baby stay in

Nidhi Aug 9, 2012 04:31:56 AM ET

I am 9 weeks pregnant nad feeling great, no vomiting no nausea no morning sickness, waiting impatiently for my little angel.

Bea Jul 25, 2012 08:09:59 AM ET

I am nine almost ten weeks!!! so excited!!! can't wait! :) the miracle of life :) my happy place :) :) :)

manda May 19, 2012 07:10:50 PM ET

I am nine weeks and four days pregnant on 5/19/12 and have been trying to figure out my date of conception (the actual date i had sex that got me pregnant) and i keep getting different answers. could anyone help me figure out what my conception date is?

Rhein May 16, 2012 07:34:04 PM ET

Omg ! this is my first baby , and im only 18 yrs old , i dont know what to do , im so tired the whole day , and having persistent headaches and nausea vomiting . is it better if i see my obstetrician ? thanks

Chloe Mar 29, 2012 02:26:10 PM ET

I'm 9 weeks pregnant feel sick, hungry, sore n extremely tired i've already had one miscarriage so i'm really paranoid about this pregnancy n my belly is hard n getting bigger lol so must be a good thing i guess :)

<< 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Next >>