You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 9 > Comments

Jeanna Apr 5, 2013 12:54:11 AM ET

I'm 9 weeks tomorrow! so excited this is my first child and i am 20. been worried about chances of miscarriage so can't wait to get past that 12 week stage! had a scan at 8 weeks and saw bubas little heart beat!

Anna Drake Mar 28, 2013 01:06:09 PM ET

I am 9 weeks now an the mornin sickness has gone away! :) i do have slight mood swings though. i feel depressed an anxious. im trying to be patient. i finally noticed a tiny bump, and i have always had an outtie bellybutton so its tryin to stick out already!! my husband is starting to get excited which is helping me stay in a better mood. im lookin forward to the next 7 months! i cant wait to hold my little bebe.

Everill Mar 26, 2013 06:02:24 PM ET

Am 9 weeks preg and its my first, am feeling nausea and leg pains. no vomititing but i spit a lot, i just can't wait for this to pass.

Sumaiya Apr 8, 2013 02:46:16 AM ET

Same here.nauseous and have to spit alot of that phlegm.

nurrene Mar 24, 2013 05:12:36 PM ET

I am 9 weeks 3 days haven't vomit in the last 3 day but head hurting so bad

chai Feb 28, 2013 03:33:59 AM ET

Going to nine weeks and doing great; no morning sickness, no vomiting, no nuasea, no nothing, but a slight headache and not frequent. just doing great. i'm greatful to god.

seidlere Feb 4, 2013 11:33:44 AM ET

I'm 9 weeks, and i actually started feeling better about 2 days ago!!! the nausea has ((for the most part)) subsided. i had it for about 3 weeks straight though, so i was hoping it would slow down soon!!! the nausea has however been replaced with all day, nagging headaches!!! i'm not sure which one i'd prefer!!! it doesn't matter though, i'm sooo extremely excited to meet my 1st baby, that i'll take whatever symptoms he or she throws at me!!!

kishamae Jan 16, 2013 01:39:49 AM ET

Hello everyone, i totally agree with 90% of the women on here! i am officially 9 weeks and 3 days today and this is my first. tired all the time, cant think straight, puking, boobs hurt, and my stomach is huge, not to mention moody and crying at everything that comes across the tv! i love my little peanut already but cant wait till these symptoms are over! phew!

kay Dec 18, 2012 03:52:46 PM ET

I'm almost 9 weeks! and i feel pretty good. no nausea or constipation. i little heartburn here and there...the biggest thing that screams out "your pregnant!" is the fact that i sleep for hours and hours extra every day whether its actually sleeping in or just taking naps. oh i almost forgot about the hunger that comes out of nowhere and smacks you like a truck. lol. its still unbelievable that i'm pregnant. and its truly a miracle.

Melissa Dec 17, 2012 04:52:50 PM ET

This is my first and i am so tired i just want to stay in bed in all day. i loose energy quickly but i love to eat lots during the day. the heartburn and nauseous that is occuring is uncomfortable and my clothes have been tight ive been wearing a lot leggings and when i do wear jeans i unbotton them. i go for my first check up tomorrow and i am excited but nervous. from everything i have read so far online i would say i am about 9 weeks.

imade Nov 29, 2012 10:40:56 AM ET

I am 9weeks six days.i feel terrible.very terrible.headaches,tiredness,soreness,i just cnt wait to feel better.

<< 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 Next >>