You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 9 > Comments

shannon Sep 3, 2012 02:33:58 PM ET

I am 9 weeks with my 5th child and am so tired it is unreal. i think i could sleep for days and still be tired. i also have never been so sick in all my life. but with that said i can't wait for this little baby

Tammy Aug 25, 2012 07:33:25 PM ET

I'm 8 weeks ugg i feel terrible nauseated all the time constant spitting had a miscarriage at 6weeks 6days but after doing a u/s they found another heart beat god is good i hope the second baby stay in

Nidhi Aug 9, 2012 04:31:56 AM ET

I am 9 weeks pregnant nad feeling great, no vomiting no nausea no morning sickness, waiting impatiently for my little angel.

Bea Jul 25, 2012 08:09:59 AM ET

I am nine almost ten weeks!!! so excited!!! can't wait! :) the miracle of life :) my happy place :) :) :)

manda May 19, 2012 07:10:50 PM ET

I am nine weeks and four days pregnant on 5/19/12 and have been trying to figure out my date of conception (the actual date i had sex that got me pregnant) and i keep getting different answers. could anyone help me figure out what my conception date is?

Rhein May 16, 2012 07:34:04 PM ET

Omg ! this is my first baby , and im only 18 yrs old , i dont know what to do , im so tired the whole day , and having persistent headaches and nausea vomiting . is it better if i see my obstetrician ? thanks

Chloe Mar 29, 2012 02:26:10 PM ET

I'm 9 weeks pregnant feel sick, hungry, sore n extremely tired i've already had one miscarriage so i'm really paranoid about this pregnancy n my belly is hard n getting bigger lol so must be a good thing i guess :)

celeste Mar 27, 2012 10:30:45 PM ET

Im almost at week ten. this is baby number two. from the moment i found out i was expecting up until now i have been suuupppeerrr tired!!! can't wait till i hit that second trimester!!!

hira Feb 24, 2012 09:43:47 AM ET

This is ma 1st pergencey but i dont feel comfortable as i cant eat anything bcoz after eating strt feelin vomit...i m on 9th week n i start tablets too...to stop ma vomit...which make mee feel beter....

Erin Feb 21, 2012 09:39:38 AM ET

I'm 9 weeks along, well actually 8 weeks and 5 days along and this is the first day i've felt better since i found out i was pregnant. i had a miscarriage my second pregnancy but had 2 successful pregnancies since then and i have to wait til thursday for my first appointment. it bothers me that i'm starting to feel better in some ways because it brings me back to when i had my miscarriage. is it just me or is this normal? i know i'll feel better after my appt. but til then, i'm getting nervous. ugh!

<< 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 Next >>