You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 9 > Comments

gabriela Apr 14, 2013 01:03:09 AM ET

Im 9 weeks (10 weeks on monday) and i havent had any morning sickness whatsoever, is that normal? i'm perfectly okay with not having it lol but only if its normal.

Suzy Apr 17, 2013 01:42:27 PM ET

Hi i'm 10 weeks on 22nd april i've been super tired, sore gums, back ache and headache but no sickness! i've heard it can be like that for some women. had a scan at 7 weeks due to a miscarriage i had in november and we saw a strong heartbeat. got my dating scan on the 22nd too! my midwife said that some women don't get sickness! hope this helps x

Allyson Apr 11, 2013 06:10:11 PM ET

I'm 9 weeks prego and 3 days pregnant i have stomach pain all day i just can't wait for all the pain to go away...

maria Apr 21, 2013 11:11:28 PM ET

I have the same problem. do you have nausea or hungry all the time and after eating the stomach just go a feel like circling around.

nickey May 19, 2013 03:38:47 PM ET

I'm 9 weeks with my first child and i feel real sick all day , i can'teven eat or drink any thing , i feel dizzy when i get up to go to the bathroom or any where , and not to mension i'm very very tired and all i do is sleep , but i'm so happy and feel bless for being pregnant

DNA Apr 11, 2013 04:16:19 PM ET

Am 9 weeks this is my third pregnancy but for some reason i don't feel pregnant am not showing and in have no symptoms...am just so worried and have a dr's appointment next thursday..

TJ Apr 9, 2013 09:37:28 AM ET

I'm 9 wks and feel exhausted :( the morning sickness seems to have been taken over by the sleep fairy! lack of motivation and just want to eat all day (due to lack of energy) i used to run 3 times a wk, spin once a week and eat so healthy - i hate how my house seems to be messy all the time, my nickname is monica from friends due to my ocd! since being pregnant its all gone out the window. cannot wait to be a mummy but wow this is hard the first 12 wks of intense growing - eurgh! x

Jeanna Apr 5, 2013 12:54:11 AM ET

I'm 9 weeks tomorrow! so excited this is my first child and i am 20. been worried about chances of miscarriage so can't wait to get past that 12 week stage! had a scan at 8 weeks and saw bubas little heart beat!

Anna Drake Mar 28, 2013 01:06:09 PM ET

I am 9 weeks now an the mornin sickness has gone away! :) i do have slight mood swings though. i feel depressed an anxious. im trying to be patient. i finally noticed a tiny bump, and i have always had an outtie bellybutton so its tryin to stick out already!! my husband is starting to get excited which is helping me stay in a better mood. im lookin forward to the next 7 months! i cant wait to hold my little bebe.

Everill Mar 26, 2013 06:02:24 PM ET

Am 9 weeks preg and its my first, am feeling nausea and leg pains. no vomititing but i spit a lot, i just can't wait for this to pass.

Sumaiya Apr 8, 2013 02:46:16 AM ET

Same here.nauseous and have to spit alot of that phlegm.

nurrene Mar 24, 2013 05:12:36 PM ET

I am 9 weeks 3 days haven't vomit in the last 3 day but head hurting so bad

chai Feb 28, 2013 03:33:59 AM ET

Going to nine weeks and doing great; no morning sickness, no vomiting, no nuasea, no nothing, but a slight headache and not frequent. just doing great. i'm greatful to god.

seidlere Feb 4, 2013 11:33:44 AM ET

I'm 9 weeks, and i actually started feeling better about 2 days ago!!! the nausea has ((for the most part)) subsided. i had it for about 3 weeks straight though, so i was hoping it would slow down soon!!! the nausea has however been replaced with all day, nagging headaches!!! i'm not sure which one i'd prefer!!! it doesn't matter though, i'm sooo extremely excited to meet my 1st baby, that i'll take whatever symptoms he or she throws at me!!!

<< 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Next >>