You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 9 > Comments

erica Jan 26, 2012 07:57:02 PM ET

I am 9 weeks with my 2nd baby...and i have been very moody! :(

7kmh Jan 24, 2012 11:30:06 PM ET

Pregnant with number 7, hardest pregnancy i have had....dont know if its because my 6 kids are 11 yrs and under and just constantly on the move, with no rest...have never been so tired and nauseated asi have with this pregnancy.

Kaitlin Jan 21, 2012 05:43:10 PM ET

I am about 9 weeks now and am very irratable and yet have had no morning sickness at all. is that normal? this is my second child so was just wondering if anyone else has felt this way?

Suziq Dec 20, 2011 04:08:22 PM ET

I was just wondering i'm a little over 9 weeks just starting to get over the sickness but i'm showing big time...can't remember exactly my last period but i believe me and my significant other had sex during the end of it...i'm just trying to figure out when i conceived can anyone help ....as of the 12/08 my ultrasound said i was 7 weeks 1 day...anybody with knowledge on this that can help me come up with a date since i can't even remember when that last period was ...i know that's said ...but i really need to know...thanks!

jackie Dec 20, 2011 01:03:30 PM ET

I'm 10weeks today, with my second child. i'm like getting so depressed about how lazy and sick i've been, then i get even more depressed thinking about it. i have no energy, i probably wouldn't even get out of bed if i didn't have a two year to take care of. what can i do, to get some energy?

Natasha Dec 16, 2011 02:37:41 PM ET

I'm 9 weeks 2 days. i am starting to feel better but still queasy in the morning. my doctor has recommended i start taking 2 diclectin in the morning rather then before bed. i'm going to try it and see if it helps. i just want the vomitting to subside. besides the naseau and vomitting i would be feeling great! lol i hope the rest of you are enjoying your pregnancy and that your morning sickness stops by 12 weeks. the doctor told me that it should get better after 12 weeks...i'm praying that it does...does anyone have feelings of butterflies right now? it is a consistent feeling that i'm having in my abdomen. i'm just curious if anyone else is feeling this way!

Sierra Dec 8, 2011 08:22:22 AM ET

Im in my 9th week and i feel horrible . this is my first pregnancy and i feel naseous all the time . i get hungry but dont feel like eating anything because i feel like if i eat anything im going to throw up . pregnancy is a beatuiful thing but the symptoms suck .

Jenny Nov 29, 2011 08:59:49 PM ET

I am in my 9th week with my 3rd baby and just like the other 2 i have morning sickness 24/7, hopefully it doesn't last the whole pregnancy like it did with the last 2!

Kristen Oct 24, 2011 03:57:31 PM ET

This is my 2nd, and i feel as bad as i did the first time. nausia 24/7. i am tired all of the time. and i can't think normally. maybe this means a girl again?

adanne Oct 5, 2011 03:40:06 PM ET

Hi everyone i am in my nine week i feel great no morning sicknes only fatigue

<< 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 Next >>