Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

kishamae Jan 16, 2013 06:39:49 AM ET

Hello everyone, i totally agree with 90% of the women on here! i am officially 9 weeks and 3 days today and this is my first. tired all the time, cant think straight, puking, boobs hurt, and my stomach is huge, not to mention moody and crying at everything that comes across the tv! i love my little peanut already but cant wait till these symptoms are over! phew!

kay Dec 18, 2012 08:52:46 PM ET

I'm almost 9 weeks! and i feel pretty good. no nausea or constipation. i little heartburn here and there...the biggest thing that screams out "your pregnant!" is the fact that i sleep for hours and hours extra every day whether its actually sleeping in or just taking naps. oh i almost forgot about the hunger that comes out of nowhere and smacks you like a truck. lol. its still unbelievable that i'm pregnant. and its truly a miracle.

Melissa Dec 17, 2012 09:52:50 PM ET

This is my first and i am so tired i just want to stay in bed in all day. i loose energy quickly but i love to eat lots during the day. the heartburn and nauseous that is occuring is uncomfortable and my clothes have been tight ive been wearing a lot leggings and when i do wear jeans i unbotton them. i go for my first check up tomorrow and i am excited but nervous. from everything i have read so far online i would say i am about 9 weeks.

imade Nov 29, 2012 03:40:56 PM ET

I am 9weeks six days.i feel terrible.very terrible.headaches,tiredness,soreness,i just cnt wait to feel better.

esther Sep 19, 2012 09:10:41 AM ET

Hmm,this is my first pregnanacy,feeling cool at weeek 9.am thinking of registring for antenatal.......can't wait to see my babies kicking.

tanya Sep 7, 2012 02:26:54 PM ET

I am 9 weeks nearly 10 weeks and feel great ... is that good though

shannon Sep 3, 2012 06:33:58 PM ET

I am 9 weeks with my 5th child and am so tired it is unreal. i think i could sleep for days and still be tired. i also have never been so sick in all my life. but with that said i can't wait for this little baby

Tammy Aug 25, 2012 11:33:25 PM ET

I'm 8 weeks ugg i feel terrible nauseated all the time constant spitting had a miscarriage at 6weeks 6days but after doing a u/s they found another heart beat god is good i hope the second baby stay in

Nidhi Aug 9, 2012 08:31:56 AM ET

I am 9 weeks pregnant nad feeling great, no vomiting no nausea no morning sickness, waiting impatiently for my little angel.

Bea Jul 25, 2012 12:09:59 PM ET

I am nine almost ten weeks!!! so excited!!! can't wait! :) the miracle of life :) my happy place :) :) :)

<< 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Next >>