You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 9 > Comments

Bea Jul 25, 2012 08:09:59 AM ET

I am nine almost ten weeks!!! so excited!!! can't wait! :) the miracle of life :) my happy place :) :) :)

manda May 19, 2012 07:10:50 PM ET

I am nine weeks and four days pregnant on 5/19/12 and have been trying to figure out my date of conception (the actual date i had sex that got me pregnant) and i keep getting different answers. could anyone help me figure out what my conception date is?

Rhein May 16, 2012 07:34:04 PM ET

Omg ! this is my first baby , and im only 18 yrs old , i dont know what to do , im so tired the whole day , and having persistent headaches and nausea vomiting . is it better if i see my obstetrician ? thanks

Chloe Mar 29, 2012 02:26:10 PM ET

I'm 9 weeks pregnant feel sick, hungry, sore n extremely tired i've already had one miscarriage so i'm really paranoid about this pregnancy n my belly is hard n getting bigger lol so must be a good thing i guess :)

celeste Mar 27, 2012 10:30:45 PM ET

Im almost at week ten. this is baby number two. from the moment i found out i was expecting up until now i have been suuupppeerrr tired!!! can't wait till i hit that second trimester!!!

hira Feb 24, 2012 09:43:47 AM ET

This is ma 1st pergencey but i dont feel comfortable as i cant eat anything bcoz after eating strt feelin vomit...i m on 9th week n i start tablets too...to stop ma vomit...which make mee feel beter....

Erin Feb 21, 2012 09:39:38 AM ET

I'm 9 weeks along, well actually 8 weeks and 5 days along and this is the first day i've felt better since i found out i was pregnant. i had a miscarriage my second pregnancy but had 2 successful pregnancies since then and i have to wait til thursday for my first appointment. it bothers me that i'm starting to feel better in some ways because it brings me back to when i had my miscarriage. is it just me or is this normal? i know i'll feel better after my appt. but til then, i'm getting nervous. ugh!

erica Jan 26, 2012 07:57:02 PM ET

I am 9 weeks with my 2nd baby...and i have been very moody! :(

7kmh Jan 24, 2012 11:30:06 PM ET

Pregnant with number 7, hardest pregnancy i have had....dont know if its because my 6 kids are 11 yrs and under and just constantly on the move, with no rest...have never been so tired and nauseated asi have with this pregnancy.

Kaitlin Jan 21, 2012 05:43:10 PM ET

I am about 9 weeks now and am very irratable and yet have had no morning sickness at all. is that normal? this is my second child so was just wondering if anyone else has felt this way?

<< 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 Next >>