You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 9 > Comments

celeste Mar 27, 2012 10:30:45 PM ET

Im almost at week ten. this is baby number two. from the moment i found out i was expecting up until now i have been suuupppeerrr tired!!! can't wait till i hit that second trimester!!!

hira Feb 24, 2012 09:43:47 AM ET

This is ma 1st pergencey but i dont feel comfortable as i cant eat anything bcoz after eating strt feelin vomit...i m on 9th week n i start tablets too...to stop ma vomit...which make mee feel beter....

Erin Feb 21, 2012 09:39:38 AM ET

I'm 9 weeks along, well actually 8 weeks and 5 days along and this is the first day i've felt better since i found out i was pregnant. i had a miscarriage my second pregnancy but had 2 successful pregnancies since then and i have to wait til thursday for my first appointment. it bothers me that i'm starting to feel better in some ways because it brings me back to when i had my miscarriage. is it just me or is this normal? i know i'll feel better after my appt. but til then, i'm getting nervous. ugh!

erica Jan 26, 2012 07:57:02 PM ET

I am 9 weeks with my 2nd baby...and i have been very moody! :(

7kmh Jan 24, 2012 11:30:06 PM ET

Pregnant with number 7, hardest pregnancy i have had....dont know if its because my 6 kids are 11 yrs and under and just constantly on the move, with no rest...have never been so tired and nauseated asi have with this pregnancy.

Kaitlin Jan 21, 2012 05:43:10 PM ET

I am about 9 weeks now and am very irratable and yet have had no morning sickness at all. is that normal? this is my second child so was just wondering if anyone else has felt this way?

Suziq Dec 20, 2011 04:08:22 PM ET

I was just wondering i'm a little over 9 weeks just starting to get over the sickness but i'm showing big time...can't remember exactly my last period but i believe me and my significant other had sex during the end of it...i'm just trying to figure out when i conceived can anyone help ....as of the 12/08 my ultrasound said i was 7 weeks 1 day...anybody with knowledge on this that can help me come up with a date since i can't even remember when that last period was ...i know that's said ...but i really need to know...thanks!

jackie Dec 20, 2011 01:03:30 PM ET

I'm 10weeks today, with my second child. i'm like getting so depressed about how lazy and sick i've been, then i get even more depressed thinking about it. i have no energy, i probably wouldn't even get out of bed if i didn't have a two year to take care of. what can i do, to get some energy?

Natasha Dec 16, 2011 02:37:41 PM ET

I'm 9 weeks 2 days. i am starting to feel better but still queasy in the morning. my doctor has recommended i start taking 2 diclectin in the morning rather then before bed. i'm going to try it and see if it helps. i just want the vomitting to subside. besides the naseau and vomitting i would be feeling great! lol i hope the rest of you are enjoying your pregnancy and that your morning sickness stops by 12 weeks. the doctor told me that it should get better after 12 weeks...i'm praying that it does...does anyone have feelings of butterflies right now? it is a consistent feeling that i'm having in my abdomen. i'm just curious if anyone else is feeling this way!

Sierra Dec 8, 2011 08:22:22 AM ET

Im in my 9th week and i feel horrible . this is my first pregnancy and i feel naseous all the time . i get hungry but dont feel like eating anything because i feel like if i eat anything im going to throw up . pregnancy is a beatuiful thing but the symptoms suck .

<< 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 Next >>