You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 9 > Comments

Sierra Dec 8, 2011 08:22:22 AM ET

Im in my 9th week and i feel horrible . this is my first pregnancy and i feel naseous all the time . i get hungry but dont feel like eating anything because i feel like if i eat anything im going to throw up . pregnancy is a beatuiful thing but the symptoms suck .

Jenny Nov 29, 2011 08:59:49 PM ET

I am in my 9th week with my 3rd baby and just like the other 2 i have morning sickness 24/7, hopefully it doesn't last the whole pregnancy like it did with the last 2!

Kristen Oct 24, 2011 03:57:31 PM ET

This is my 2nd, and i feel as bad as i did the first time. nausia 24/7. i am tired all of the time. and i can't think normally. maybe this means a girl again?

adanne Oct 5, 2011 03:40:06 PM ET

Hi everyone i am in my nine week i feel great no morning sicknes only fatigue

Tonderai Aug 29, 2011 10:43:06 AM ET

Am in my 9th week of my 2nd pregnancy. i have never felt so tired in my life. i donot have weird dreams but i wake up tired and feel worse as the day progresses. as for the morning sickness....its accompanied by severe bloating.i dont know what to eat and what i feel like eating just comes out. i am very emotionally and i just feel really really horrible. i cant wait for this trimester to be over

Heather Aug 8, 2011 11:41:48 AM ET

Good morning everyone. sorry to hear so many of you are feeling bad. i'm nine weeks into this journey and have not gotten sick until this morning. i was driving to work and decided to projectile vomit inside the car. not sure why i've only felt a little nauseous all this time and today i got sick. i had my first ultrasound two weeks ago and now i am already going back in this afternoon for another. is this normal? i haven't a clue.

Marie Jun 28, 2011 10:04:13 AM ET

Hi everyone. i'm 9 weeks now on my second pregancy. i was truely blessed with my first daughter as pregancy was beautiful. this one - not so much. i now know what morning sickness is and i find i can't eat anything at all as it makes me sicker. i agree with the above posts. water even makes me want to throw-up!

sharda Mar 15, 2011 09:29:01 AM ET

Hello every one ,so here we all are connected with same reason to express our inconviniences.i too was suffering but trying to manage it with affirmations and proper food habits to avoid acidity..for instance less of tea-coffee will help.and more of probiotics curd

Claudia Mar 11, 2011 10:24:18 AM ET

Im just shy of 9 weeks, and the thought of eating is the worst thing in the world. i love food but right now even water tastes bad. the nausea seems worst in the morning and at night, and i have about 4 hours in the middle of the day where i seem to feel somewhat normal. i find eating or drinking citrus fruit/juice helps. and also eating without giving things to much thought. i can't cook as smells drive me crazzzzzy!!! my dreams are definetly bizzare so im tired most of the day from the strange nights...but everyone tells me a few more weeks and things should settle down! goodluck everyone!!

Amanda Dec 17, 2010 11:15:36 PM ET

Yes i feel the same i am ending my 9th week and feel so overwhelmed the house work seems to do nothing but pile hire and hire i try to do it but my energy is gone i am so tired all the time! i cry alot too i hate this i cant sleep the dreams are weird and have to be in the bathroom every hour at night i try not to drink so much before bed but that is hard because i gert so thirsty and hungry always late at night i just want july to get here. my last preg was a m/c so every day i worry about my baby. i have even had some bleeding with this one which scares me to no end. don't have a dr app till a month from now which makes it all so hard i am so scared!!!

<< 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 Next >>