You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 9 > Comments

Tonderai Aug 29, 2011 10:43:06 AM ET

Am in my 9th week of my 2nd pregnancy. i have never felt so tired in my life. i donot have weird dreams but i wake up tired and feel worse as the day progresses. as for the morning sickness....its accompanied by severe bloating.i dont know what to eat and what i feel like eating just comes out. i am very emotionally and i just feel really really horrible. i cant wait for this trimester to be over

Heather Aug 8, 2011 11:41:48 AM ET

Good morning everyone. sorry to hear so many of you are feeling bad. i'm nine weeks into this journey and have not gotten sick until this morning. i was driving to work and decided to projectile vomit inside the car. not sure why i've only felt a little nauseous all this time and today i got sick. i had my first ultrasound two weeks ago and now i am already going back in this afternoon for another. is this normal? i haven't a clue.

Marie Jun 28, 2011 10:04:13 AM ET

Hi everyone. i'm 9 weeks now on my second pregancy. i was truely blessed with my first daughter as pregancy was beautiful. this one - not so much. i now know what morning sickness is and i find i can't eat anything at all as it makes me sicker. i agree with the above posts. water even makes me want to throw-up!

sharda Mar 15, 2011 09:29:01 AM ET

Hello every one ,so here we all are connected with same reason to express our inconviniences.i too was suffering but trying to manage it with affirmations and proper food habits to avoid acidity..for instance less of tea-coffee will help.and more of probiotics curd

Claudia Mar 11, 2011 10:24:18 AM ET

Im just shy of 9 weeks, and the thought of eating is the worst thing in the world. i love food but right now even water tastes bad. the nausea seems worst in the morning and at night, and i have about 4 hours in the middle of the day where i seem to feel somewhat normal. i find eating or drinking citrus fruit/juice helps. and also eating without giving things to much thought. i can't cook as smells drive me crazzzzzy!!! my dreams are definetly bizzare so im tired most of the day from the strange nights...but everyone tells me a few more weeks and things should settle down! goodluck everyone!!

Amanda Dec 17, 2010 11:15:36 PM ET

Yes i feel the same i am ending my 9th week and feel so overwhelmed the house work seems to do nothing but pile hire and hire i try to do it but my energy is gone i am so tired all the time! i cry alot too i hate this i cant sleep the dreams are weird and have to be in the bathroom every hour at night i try not to drink so much before bed but that is hard because i gert so thirsty and hungry always late at night i just want july to get here. my last preg was a m/c so every day i worry about my baby. i have even had some bleeding with this one which scares me to no end. don't have a dr app till a month from now which makes it all so hard i am so scared!!!

Barbie Nov 10, 2010 03:04:23 PM ET

So i'm 9 weeks pregnant like the rest of you....or so i beleive. i truly cant remember the date of my last period, can anyone tell me how to find out the exact month of conception or my precise due date?

Ronita Nov 4, 2010 07:09:44 PM ET

Hi ya'll i am 9 weeks pregnant as of today and like most of you i am being hounded by the nausea and heartburn monsters :-)for some reason i do not end up vomiting a lot but the nausea is there almost 24/7. i am also extremely tired and i have sore feet. it would be good if i could take a nap every once in a while however that ain't happening as am plagued by dreams every time i doze off:-) this is my second pregnancy and it's very different from the first one which was a breeze (except for the labor), but it could be worse right? hang on there ladies, best of luck to all of us. cheers:-)

Claire Demmer Oct 9, 2010 03:26:31 AM ET

Hi all, am almost 9 weeks pregnant, worried because i lost the last one, and because my boss is threatening to cut my salary because he says he must hire someone else to take up my slack because i am usually on my feet all day and now i have to rest. i also feel very nauseous and tired. will the stress of being on my feet all day doing hard physical stuff make me miscarry again?

Guest Sep 20, 2014 09:10:29 PM ET

It's against the law for him to do that there are state laws in place to protect women during pregnancy.

Kristin Sep 7, 2010 08:26:50 PM ET

Hello everyone! i completely know how each of you feel.... i to have been experiencing nausea and dizziness. ugh! its no fun! car rides to my college have been awful and i too am scared because this is my first pregnancy! im excited and nervous.... i hope that this morning sickness has or does pass for everyone of you and myself! take care and try to stay positive :) its a miracle in the works!!!!

<< 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 Next >>