You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 9 > Comments

jackie Dec 20, 2011 01:03:30 PM ET

I'm 10weeks today, with my second child. i'm like getting so depressed about how lazy and sick i've been, then i get even more depressed thinking about it. i have no energy, i probably wouldn't even get out of bed if i didn't have a two year to take care of. what can i do, to get some energy?

Natasha Dec 16, 2011 02:37:41 PM ET

I'm 9 weeks 2 days. i am starting to feel better but still queasy in the morning. my doctor has recommended i start taking 2 diclectin in the morning rather then before bed. i'm going to try it and see if it helps. i just want the vomitting to subside. besides the naseau and vomitting i would be feeling great! lol i hope the rest of you are enjoying your pregnancy and that your morning sickness stops by 12 weeks. the doctor told me that it should get better after 12 weeks...i'm praying that it does...does anyone have feelings of butterflies right now? it is a consistent feeling that i'm having in my abdomen. i'm just curious if anyone else is feeling this way!

Sierra Dec 8, 2011 08:22:22 AM ET

Im in my 9th week and i feel horrible . this is my first pregnancy and i feel naseous all the time . i get hungry but dont feel like eating anything because i feel like if i eat anything im going to throw up . pregnancy is a beatuiful thing but the symptoms suck .

Jenny Nov 29, 2011 08:59:49 PM ET

I am in my 9th week with my 3rd baby and just like the other 2 i have morning sickness 24/7, hopefully it doesn't last the whole pregnancy like it did with the last 2!

Kristen Oct 24, 2011 03:57:31 PM ET

This is my 2nd, and i feel as bad as i did the first time. nausia 24/7. i am tired all of the time. and i can't think normally. maybe this means a girl again?

adanne Oct 5, 2011 03:40:06 PM ET

Hi everyone i am in my nine week i feel great no morning sicknes only fatigue

Tonderai Aug 29, 2011 10:43:06 AM ET

Am in my 9th week of my 2nd pregnancy. i have never felt so tired in my life. i donot have weird dreams but i wake up tired and feel worse as the day progresses. as for the morning sickness....its accompanied by severe bloating.i dont know what to eat and what i feel like eating just comes out. i am very emotionally and i just feel really really horrible. i cant wait for this trimester to be over

Heather Aug 8, 2011 11:41:48 AM ET

Good morning everyone. sorry to hear so many of you are feeling bad. i'm nine weeks into this journey and have not gotten sick until this morning. i was driving to work and decided to projectile vomit inside the car. not sure why i've only felt a little nauseous all this time and today i got sick. i had my first ultrasound two weeks ago and now i am already going back in this afternoon for another. is this normal? i haven't a clue.

Marie Jun 28, 2011 10:04:13 AM ET

Hi everyone. i'm 9 weeks now on my second pregancy. i was truely blessed with my first daughter as pregancy was beautiful. this one - not so much. i now know what morning sickness is and i find i can't eat anything at all as it makes me sicker. i agree with the above posts. water even makes me want to throw-up!

sharda Mar 15, 2011 09:29:01 AM ET

Hello every one ,so here we all are connected with same reason to express our inconviniences.i too was suffering but trying to manage it with affirmations and proper food habits to avoid acidity..for instance less of tea-coffee will help.and more of probiotics curd

<< 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Next >>