You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 9 > Comments

lisa Jul 7, 2010 07:19:45 PM ET

Omg i am 9 weeks pregnant and i feel horrible i am always tired and sleepy. omg i am so nauseas nothing like my first pregnancy

Bobi Jun 15, 2010 03:31:39 PM ET

Hi all, i am just 9 weeks and so excited.... i am nervous though, i have had gastric bypass and can't find much info on my situation... any others out there?

Anu May 27, 2010 08:54:21 AM ET

Dear readers, im nw 9 weeks pregnant. i had my first ultra sound. my doctor thought i was able to hear the heartbeat of my baby. it was amazing!! everything looks good so far. i'm not feeling nausea, morning sickness etc. so far. i,m taking fruits, veg., drinking water..

annmarie May 20, 2010 08:48:11 PM ET

Just entered my 9th week. it is my first pregnancy and i'm 39. i haven't felt too bad, i've been a little dizzy in the morning and heartburn hasn't been too fun. but i know it could be much worse. yesterday, i had my first ultra sound. my doctor thought i was a little further along, but i'm only 9 weeks. it really looks like a baby already!! it was very cool! even cooler i was able to hear the heartburn. it was amazing!! everything looks good so far.

emma May 15, 2010 07:46:20 AM ET

Well i'm just coming to the end of my 9th week and i feel dreadful. the sun is shining today and i'm laid in bed feeling so tired and fed up! what is wrong with me. i hope everything will be ok because we had a miscarriage in december. just wish i would start feeling a bit and more like myself so i could enjoy the experience. i'm sure it will all be worth it in another 7 months time. x

corinne May 14, 2010 11:51:00 AM ET

This is my second pregnancy. its soo different from my first. i was a little bit sick with the first, headaches, and soo tired. i am 9 weeks and 2 days now. this one im a little tired, kind of lazy feeling really, constantly dreaming every night so i dont sleep well, the dreams are so vivid and sometimes dont make sence or im dreaming about a miscarrage. i was so bloated for the first couple weeks. and ive started to have anxiety. ( chest tightening) other then that, im sure it could be worse.

Megan May 6, 2010 10:02:17 AM ET

I'm 9 weeks as of yesterday. this is also my 3rd pregnancy, and to be honest it's the worst one. i never have been so tired in my life. i so tired that there are times where i dont have the energy to eat. thats sad. with my first 2 i was so happy and full of energy. i know it doesn't have to do with my age 'cause i'm only 23! i dnt knw what i can do to have more energy, i have to fight to stay awake unitl 8:30! anyways, good luck to everyone!!!

Tanesha May 4, 2010 04:31:24 PM ET

I am nine weeks pregnant and i have severe nausea as well. my doctor sent me to the hospital and said i have hyperemesis. im hoping that this passes after the first trimester. i am also taking zofran and it takes some of the edge off, but i still vomit. i feel for you that are going through this as well. i have been in and out of the hospital because i have been dehydrated and just sick. i guess i just have to keep hanging in there!

Tk lmba Mar 18, 2010 02:59:15 AM ET

Hi. m also 9 weeks, nauseas, n often exhausted. my fiance n i cant want 2 hold our litle angel bt we r also all stressed out. coming from 2 different race n culture, its hard 2 tell our families the good news. m scared his family will deploy him back 2 india. we all r crazy about dis baby. please pray 4 us

lilly Dec 28, 2009 04:45:39 AM ET

Well iam 9 wks pregnant, working 45 hours a week and iam totally exhausted! even worse that my work collegues dont know any thing as yet, i have been very lucky with only morning sickness 3 or 4 times, but im very nausious every morning, feeling over hungry and sick where i cant bare the thort of eating any thing, i really hope this feeling passes soon. im only 9 wks in and im totally struggling at wrk being on my feet all day. im sure it will get better and will be well and truelly worth it!

<< 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 Next >>