You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 9 > Comments

Barbie Nov 10, 2010 03:04:23 PM ET

So i'm 9 weeks pregnant like the rest of you....or so i beleive. i truly cant remember the date of my last period, can anyone tell me how to find out the exact month of conception or my precise due date?

Ronita Nov 4, 2010 07:09:44 PM ET

Hi ya'll i am 9 weeks pregnant as of today and like most of you i am being hounded by the nausea and heartburn monsters :-)for some reason i do not end up vomiting a lot but the nausea is there almost 24/7. i am also extremely tired and i have sore feet. it would be good if i could take a nap every once in a while however that ain't happening as am plagued by dreams every time i doze off:-) this is my second pregnancy and it's very different from the first one which was a breeze (except for the labor), but it could be worse right? hang on there ladies, best of luck to all of us. cheers:-)

Claire Demmer Oct 9, 2010 03:26:31 AM ET

Hi all, am almost 9 weeks pregnant, worried because i lost the last one, and because my boss is threatening to cut my salary because he says he must hire someone else to take up my slack because i am usually on my feet all day and now i have to rest. i also feel very nauseous and tired. will the stress of being on my feet all day doing hard physical stuff make me miscarry again?

Guest Sep 20, 2014 09:10:29 PM ET

It's against the law for him to do that there are state laws in place to protect women during pregnancy.

Kristin Sep 7, 2010 08:26:50 PM ET

Hello everyone! i completely know how each of you feel.... i to have been experiencing nausea and dizziness. ugh! its no fun! car rides to my college have been awful and i too am scared because this is my first pregnancy! im excited and nervous.... i hope that this morning sickness has or does pass for everyone of you and myself! take care and try to stay positive :) its a miracle in the works!!!!

lisa Jul 7, 2010 07:19:45 PM ET

Omg i am 9 weeks pregnant and i feel horrible i am always tired and sleepy. omg i am so nauseas nothing like my first pregnancy

Bobi Jun 15, 2010 03:31:39 PM ET

Hi all, i am just 9 weeks and so excited.... i am nervous though, i have had gastric bypass and can't find much info on my situation... any others out there?

Anu May 27, 2010 08:54:21 AM ET

Dear readers, im nw 9 weeks pregnant. i had my first ultra sound. my doctor thought i was able to hear the heartbeat of my baby. it was amazing!! everything looks good so far. i'm not feeling nausea, morning sickness etc. so far. i,m taking fruits, veg., drinking water..

annmarie May 20, 2010 08:48:11 PM ET

Just entered my 9th week. it is my first pregnancy and i'm 39. i haven't felt too bad, i've been a little dizzy in the morning and heartburn hasn't been too fun. but i know it could be much worse. yesterday, i had my first ultra sound. my doctor thought i was a little further along, but i'm only 9 weeks. it really looks like a baby already!! it was very cool! even cooler i was able to hear the heartburn. it was amazing!! everything looks good so far.

emma May 15, 2010 07:46:20 AM ET

Well i'm just coming to the end of my 9th week and i feel dreadful. the sun is shining today and i'm laid in bed feeling so tired and fed up! what is wrong with me. i hope everything will be ok because we had a miscarriage in december. just wish i would start feeling a bit and more like myself so i could enjoy the experience. i'm sure it will all be worth it in another 7 months time. x

corinne May 14, 2010 11:51:00 AM ET

This is my second pregnancy. its soo different from my first. i was a little bit sick with the first, headaches, and soo tired. i am 9 weeks and 2 days now. this one im a little tired, kind of lazy feeling really, constantly dreaming every night so i dont sleep well, the dreams are so vivid and sometimes dont make sence or im dreaming about a miscarrage. i was so bloated for the first couple weeks. and ive started to have anxiety. ( chest tightening) other then that, im sure it could be worse.

<< 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 Next >>