You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 9 > Comments

Tk lmba Mar 18, 2010 02:59:15 AM ET

Hi. m also 9 weeks, nauseas, n often exhausted. my fiance n i cant want 2 hold our litle angel bt we r also all stressed out. coming from 2 different race n culture, its hard 2 tell our families the good news. m scared his family will deploy him back 2 india. we all r crazy about dis baby. please pray 4 us

lilly Dec 28, 2009 04:45:39 AM ET

Well iam 9 wks pregnant, working 45 hours a week and iam totally exhausted! even worse that my work collegues dont know any thing as yet, i have been very lucky with only morning sickness 3 or 4 times, but im very nausious every morning, feeling over hungry and sick where i cant bare the thort of eating any thing, i really hope this feeling passes soon. im only 9 wks in and im totally struggling at wrk being on my feet all day. im sure it will get better and will be well and truelly worth it!

Deanna Dec 16, 2009 10:40:31 PM ET

I am 9 weeks today. i feel horrible. i am sick all the time. zofran does help curb it some, but it's mostly awful. i completely empathize with those who said they are terrified. i'm married and plenty old enough, but terrified none the less. i don't know if anyone every feels ready for a baby!

Amber Dec 9, 2009 08:59:56 PM ET

I am starting my ninth week and apart from slight illness the 6th and 7th weeks in the evening, all i have had is bloating. i read all about the more nauseous you are, the healthier the pregnancy and it worries me. i hope things are okay. first ultrasound is at week 14, so i hope all stays okay over the holidays!

Fayleane Dec 6, 2009 11:56:43 PM ET

I'm 9 weeks today, i've just gotten over a full week of all-day sickness, tonsilitis & massive ear aches. this is my 3rd child and it is absolutly, totally different to my 2 girls. i also just recently earlier in the year lost one at the 9 weeks stage so i'm pretty edgy about this one. but i went back to work today and apart from sore feet i'm feeling pretty alright. can't wait to get through the next 3 weeks so i can get back on my horse and go for a ride in my new saddle that arrived the day i found out i was pregnant. (hubby wouldn't even let me just sit on a horse with it..lol) so ladies good luck, stay healthy & happy days, i know i have this feeling that my next 7 months are going to be great & i wish the same for you all. fist time mum's, enjoy it, aside from the nausea it's a beautiful feeling being pregnant.

Betty Dec 4, 2009 06:04:29 AM ET

Hi ladies, i'm 8 weeks, 3 days and scared out of my wits. it's my first. even though i have a loving bf and the advantage of age on my side (i'm 34), i'm still freaking out. are you feeling the same? how do you deal? love to all.

Vanessa Nov 17, 2009 09:05:06 AM ET

I know for sure that i am pregnant ...4 home pregnancy test have proved it...just not sure how far...my last period was 9/5...i didn't not get a period in october instead i was in the er with gallbladder pain on 10/20 and had a negative hcg. however my boyfriends and i started to "try" around 10/23 or so...my idea was no period no ovulation so i figured that once my period started again would be when we should actually count days till ovulation...we took another test on 11/2 when still no period and again negative..i was feeling sort of bloated and very irritable so i figured my period was on its way...to my surprise on 11/13 i started experiencing nausea and dizziness so we took another test this time the ept certainty...it was my first time ever using a digital one and i was so amazed by the little hour glass that had been flahing..anyhow to make a long story short i was expecting to see the words "not pregnant" instead i see "pregnant"...i thought it could be a mistake so i went to the store and followed with 3 more tests..al "pregnant"...so how far along does this make me?...does this mean that even though i had no period i still ovulated?...i am so confused.

Quishanna Oct 6, 2009 09:13:34 PM ET

I am officially 8 weeks and 1 day today, and i feel somewhat horrible. the worst part about this pregnancy for me is that i am always nauseated and i cannot hold anything down. i am a senior in college and it is becoming harder for me to focus, but i am steadily making it through. luckily my fiance has been very supportive, and has yet to miss a doctor's visit. he even gets permission from his police sgt. to come and drop me off stacks in between class. just remain positive ladies! its all for the love of our new arrivals. . .

Suyen Sep 24, 2009 01:48:15 PM ET

For the nausea, i bought these motion sickness wrist bands at the drug store. i'm not sure if they are truly working or if it's the placebo effect taking place, but i felt better yesterday. the only issue i had is that they are so tight they felt like they were cutting off the blood flow to my hands, so i had to take them off for a bit. i've also tried eating crackers and drinking ginger ale.

Tori Aug 10, 2009 10:55:00 AM ET

You're not alone angel. i am 9 weeks and feel the exact same as you do. as i sit here at my desk at work i want nothing more than to go home to my bed. i am sooo nauseous, exhausted and have heartburn from hell. its all worth it, its for our baby :) i hope you feel better soon.. i hear it gets better in a few weeks.

<< 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 Next >>