You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 9 > Comments

Tori Aug 10, 2009 10:55:00 AM ET

You're not alone angel. i am 9 weeks and feel the exact same as you do. as i sit here at my desk at work i want nothing more than to go home to my bed. i am sooo nauseous, exhausted and have heartburn from hell. its all worth it, its for our baby :) i hope you feel better soon.. i hear it gets better in a few weeks.

amy Mar 2, 2007 11:32:06 PM ET

Hi, i am also experiencing much nausea and sickness. i have found not getting up quickly, sipping sprite or water until the nausea passes then dry toast has been working--most of the time. best wishes.

Kibby Oct 12, 2006 10:58:05 AM ET

Angel...you are not alone. this is my 4th pregnancy (week 9) and i am really sick with nausea. i can hardly stand to brush my teeth. drink lots of herbal tea...peppermint.

emily Jul 16, 2006 10:54:13 AM ET

Jennifer, i have been on progesterone supositoties for 3 weeks now. mine was only a 9 when my doctor put me on them. your doctor can give you supositories to help with your progesterone. good luck.

Jennifer Aug 6, 2005 09:38:02 PM ET

Right now i am worried since my progesterone level was low for 3 weeks, it just shot up to 12.0. the doctor said were not out of the woods till 12wks.

Angel Jul 26, 2005 05:29:46 PM ET

Dear readers, i am writing this letter because im now 9 weeks pregnant,sick with nausea and have no one to talk to ask advise or listen.if there is someone out there going through the same thing or is willing to give me help and advise through my pregnancy please reply yours angel

<< 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15