Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

emma May 15, 2010 11:46:20 AM ET

Well i'm just coming to the end of my 9th week and i feel dreadful. the sun is shining today and i'm laid in bed feeling so tired and fed up! what is wrong with me. i hope everything will be ok because we had a miscarriage in december. just wish i would start feeling a bit and more like myself so i could enjoy the experience. i'm sure it will all be worth it in another 7 months time. x

corinne May 14, 2010 03:51:00 PM ET

This is my second pregnancy. its soo different from my first. i was a little bit sick with the first, headaches, and soo tired. i am 9 weeks and 2 days now. this one im a little tired, kind of lazy feeling really, constantly dreaming every night so i dont sleep well, the dreams are so vivid and sometimes dont make sence or im dreaming about a miscarrage. i was so bloated for the first couple weeks. and ive started to have anxiety. ( chest tightening) other then that, im sure it could be worse.

Megan May 6, 2010 02:02:17 PM ET

I'm 9 weeks as of yesterday. this is also my 3rd pregnancy, and to be honest it's the worst one. i never have been so tired in my life. i so tired that there are times where i dont have the energy to eat. thats sad. with my first 2 i was so happy and full of energy. i know it doesn't have to do with my age 'cause i'm only 23! i dnt knw what i can do to have more energy, i have to fight to stay awake unitl 8:30! anyways, good luck to everyone!!!

Tanesha May 4, 2010 08:31:24 PM ET

I am nine weeks pregnant and i have severe nausea as well. my doctor sent me to the hospital and said i have hyperemesis. im hoping that this passes after the first trimester. i am also taking zofran and it takes some of the edge off, but i still vomit. i feel for you that are going through this as well. i have been in and out of the hospital because i have been dehydrated and just sick. i guess i just have to keep hanging in there!

Tk lmba Mar 18, 2010 06:59:15 AM ET

Hi. m also 9 weeks, nauseas, n often exhausted. my fiance n i cant want 2 hold our litle angel bt we r also all stressed out. coming from 2 different race n culture, its hard 2 tell our families the good news. m scared his family will deploy him back 2 india. we all r crazy about dis baby. please pray 4 us

lilly Dec 28, 2009 09:45:39 AM ET

Well iam 9 wks pregnant, working 45 hours a week and iam totally exhausted! even worse that my work collegues dont know any thing as yet, i have been very lucky with only morning sickness 3 or 4 times, but im very nausious every morning, feeling over hungry and sick where i cant bare the thort of eating any thing, i really hope this feeling passes soon. im only 9 wks in and im totally struggling at wrk being on my feet all day. im sure it will get better and will be well and truelly worth it!

Deanna Dec 17, 2009 03:40:31 AM ET

I am 9 weeks today. i feel horrible. i am sick all the time. zofran does help curb it some, but it's mostly awful. i completely empathize with those who said they are terrified. i'm married and plenty old enough, but terrified none the less. i don't know if anyone every feels ready for a baby!

Amber Dec 10, 2009 01:59:56 AM ET

I am starting my ninth week and apart from slight illness the 6th and 7th weeks in the evening, all i have had is bloating. i read all about the more nauseous you are, the healthier the pregnancy and it worries me. i hope things are okay. first ultrasound is at week 14, so i hope all stays okay over the holidays!

Fayleane Dec 7, 2009 04:56:43 AM ET

I'm 9 weeks today, i've just gotten over a full week of all-day sickness, tonsilitis & massive ear aches. this is my 3rd child and it is absolutly, totally different to my 2 girls. i also just recently earlier in the year lost one at the 9 weeks stage so i'm pretty edgy about this one. but i went back to work today and apart from sore feet i'm feeling pretty alright. can't wait to get through the next 3 weeks so i can get back on my horse and go for a ride in my new saddle that arrived the day i found out i was pregnant. (hubby wouldn't even let me just sit on a horse with it..lol) so ladies good luck, stay healthy & happy days, i know i have this feeling that my next 7 months are going to be great & i wish the same for you all. fist time mum's, enjoy it, aside from the nausea it's a beautiful feeling being pregnant.

Betty Dec 4, 2009 11:04:29 AM ET

Hi ladies, i'm 8 weeks, 3 days and scared out of my wits. it's my first. even though i have a loving bf and the advantage of age on my side (i'm 34), i'm still freaking out. are you feeling the same? how do you deal? love to all.

<< 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Next >>