You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 9 > Comments

Vanessa Nov 17, 2009 09:05:06 AM ET

I know for sure that i am pregnant ...4 home pregnancy test have proved it...just not sure how far...my last period was 9/5...i didn't not get a period in october instead i was in the er with gallbladder pain on 10/20 and had a negative hcg. however my boyfriends and i started to "try" around 10/23 or so...my idea was no period no ovulation so i figured that once my period started again would be when we should actually count days till ovulation...we took another test on 11/2 when still no period and again negative..i was feeling sort of bloated and very irritable so i figured my period was on its way...to my surprise on 11/13 i started experiencing nausea and dizziness so we took another test this time the ept certainty...it was my first time ever using a digital one and i was so amazed by the little hour glass that had been flahing..anyhow to make a long story short i was expecting to see the words "not pregnant" instead i see "pregnant"...i thought it could be a mistake so i went to the store and followed with 3 more tests..al "pregnant"...so how far along does this make me?...does this mean that even though i had no period i still ovulated?...i am so confused.

Quishanna Oct 6, 2009 09:13:34 PM ET

I am officially 8 weeks and 1 day today, and i feel somewhat horrible. the worst part about this pregnancy for me is that i am always nauseated and i cannot hold anything down. i am a senior in college and it is becoming harder for me to focus, but i am steadily making it through. luckily my fiance has been very supportive, and has yet to miss a doctor's visit. he even gets permission from his police sgt. to come and drop me off stacks in between class. just remain positive ladies! its all for the love of our new arrivals. . .

Suyen Sep 24, 2009 01:48:15 PM ET

For the nausea, i bought these motion sickness wrist bands at the drug store. i'm not sure if they are truly working or if it's the placebo effect taking place, but i felt better yesterday. the only issue i had is that they are so tight they felt like they were cutting off the blood flow to my hands, so i had to take them off for a bit. i've also tried eating crackers and drinking ginger ale.

Tori Aug 10, 2009 10:55:00 AM ET

You're not alone angel. i am 9 weeks and feel the exact same as you do. as i sit here at my desk at work i want nothing more than to go home to my bed. i am sooo nauseous, exhausted and have heartburn from hell. its all worth it, its for our baby :) i hope you feel better soon.. i hear it gets better in a few weeks.

amy Mar 2, 2007 11:32:06 PM ET

Hi, i am also experiencing much nausea and sickness. i have found not getting up quickly, sipping sprite or water until the nausea passes then dry toast has been working--most of the time. best wishes.

Kibby Oct 12, 2006 10:58:05 AM ET

Angel...you are not alone. this is my 4th pregnancy (week 9) and i am really sick with nausea. i can hardly stand to brush my teeth. drink lots of herbal tea...peppermint.

emily Jul 16, 2006 10:54:13 AM ET

Jennifer, i have been on progesterone supositoties for 3 weeks now. mine was only a 9 when my doctor put me on them. your doctor can give you supositories to help with your progesterone. good luck.

Jennifer Aug 6, 2005 09:38:02 PM ET

Right now i am worried since my progesterone level was low for 3 weeks, it just shot up to 12.0. the doctor said were not out of the woods till 12wks.

Angel Jul 26, 2005 05:29:46 PM ET

Dear readers, i am writing this letter because im now 9 weeks pregnant,sick with nausea and have no one to talk to ask advise or listen.if there is someone out there going through the same thing or is willing to give me help and advise through my pregnancy please reply yours angel

<< 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16