You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 9 > Comments

Kiaria c. Apr 4, 2017 08:19:46 PM ET

Hi i am 9 weeks and two days. i feel so pregnant. this is my third pregnancy. i have never felt this much process during my last two pregnancies!! i can say i am very much enjoyed and overwhelmed and pray things go right!!! i am having a better pregnancy than last time ladies. i am also hoping for a girl this time !!

Rios Girl Mar 6, 2017 06:43:25 PM ET

I am 9 weeks 3 days pregnant . . i feel tired.. heavy boobs.. fatigue.. can't eat.. but baby is amazingly fine. i did have an incident two days ago, i had a pretty bad fall. went to the hospital to make sure baby was okay and sure enough heart beat 165bpm and healthy baby.. try not to stress ladies.. you all got this! we all seem to have just a few more weeks until 2nd trimester!! hang in there mommies.

Laurel Jan 31, 2017 09:57:37 PM ET

I'm 9 weeks pregnant and have gained weight and feel tired all the time and i feel bloated and really fat. i'm not very tall i'm only 4 foot 11" and i weigh 125 pounds. i feel like a blimp.

Martu Dec 18, 2016 11:11:12 PM ET

I'm 9 weeks and 2 days and this is my first child. i went bowling last night with friends and after i went once i felt a heavy flow and went to the bathroom and had blood pouring out for a good minute like i was having a heavy period. well today i am still bleeding and i was scared that i was having a miscarriage. i went to the urgent care and i told them about my heavy bleeding. they did an ultrasound and thank god my baby is perfectly healthy with a strong heart beat. should i stay away from sports? or could i continue to bowl and etc.

Stephanie Dec 13, 2016 03:34:22 PM ET

I'm 8 weeks and 4 day's pregnant with my 3rd child and i'm already showing and have 0 energy to do anything and work is becoming unbearable.

Daniella Nov 20, 2016 04:42:35 PM ET

Can't even wear a bra, causes backaches.

Daniella Nov 20, 2016 04:40:45 PM ET

Hi, i'm 9weeks 1day. feeling tired all the time, feeling moving around in my belly and sickness. this is my 2nd. i am feeling it more and showing it more. also notice mild spots on my cheeks, so i think it's a girl. i'm always eating and senses are strong now. and again, good luck all xx

Charlotte Oct 28, 2016 03:44:48 PM ET

I'm 9 wks 4 days. i only get nauseous when i'm hungry and i only puke when i smell something gross or see something gross. i try to make sure there's something in my stomach so i don't feel sick. my doc put me on ensure and dicilltin. i try to sleep when i'm tired and i'm doing my best to eat right and control my mood swings. i'm taking advantage of laying on my belly and back because soon i won't b able to. (can i lay on my back??) so far so good. i love reading about pregnancy, i always learn something new (4th baby) i'm just happy to be blessed with another baby again. sso enjoy ladies because i'm sure someday we will miss this.

New mom Oct 28, 2016 12:35:02 AM ET

I'm almost 9weeks pg and i get sick about 3 times a day. i'm scared that if i keep getting sick so many times a day my baby will not grow.

Sarah Oct 27, 2016 04:15:17 PM ET

I'm 9 weeks 3 days. this is my first pregnancy. i am feeling horrendous. i'm vomiting every day, on and off, during the day. absolutely exhausted, working full time, have not rang in sick as of yet. every day is a struggle. how do people cope? all i hear is i wasn't sick. am i the only one?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 Next >>