You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 9 > Comments

New mom Oct 28, 2016 12:35:02 AM ET

I'm almost 9weeks pg and i get sick about 3 times a day. i'm scared that if i keep getting sick so many times a day my baby will not grow.

Sarah Oct 27, 2016 04:15:17 PM ET

I'm 9 weeks 3 days. this is my first pregnancy. i am feeling horrendous. i'm vomiting every day, on and off, during the day. absolutely exhausted, working full time, have not rang in sick as of yet. every day is a struggle. how do people cope? all i hear is i wasn't sick. am i the only one?

Elisa Haskaj Oct 24, 2016 02:44:44 PM ET

I am 9 weeks and 1 day pregnant with my first baby. i feel exhausted, sleepy, experience tummy, back, and bone pains. hopefully the rest of my pregnancy will get easier.

Stephanie Oct 18, 2016 09:57:30 PM ET

9 weeks 3 days with my second child. i feel absolutely terrible, my feet hurt, heart burn sucks, always tired, vomit up almost everything i eat! just hoping for a girl.

Faith Oct 17, 2016 08:54:02 PM ET

Hey ladies... i'm 9wks and 4days pregnant today and i went to urgent care because i was spotting, not enough to fill a pad but, spotting none the less. the dr told me i had a cyst on my left ovary, this was 10/13/16 and today i was at work. an hour into my shift i started to bleed again,, not enough to fill a pad. i'm wondering if the cyst ruptured because now i'm not bleeding or spotting. i do have an appointment with my ob tomorrow. this is my second child and i'm really nervous.

Asia Oct 13, 2016 11:53:49 AM ET

Hi, i am 9 weeks today. i went for the first time to check if my baby is fine,but the nurse said she didn't find the heartbeat of my baby. i am worried . is my unborn child fine? also, this past 2 days i have light blood,i am so scared. please answer me, i want to know.

Princess Oct 10, 2016 01:35:12 PM ET

I'm 9wks today and i'm doing pretty well except for constant headaches, morning sickness and dizziness. please, can i take pain killers for the headaches?

Kingbaby Sep 17, 2016 11:09:23 AM ET

I am 9 weeks 5 days and have cramps ( mild) and i feel... wet down there, it's not blood. i have sore boobs, nausea, headache. i saw and heard baby's heartbeat at 8 weeks 1 day and baby was prefect. just worried about the cramps i have now. i had them in the beginning but they went away.

Georgia Mar 11, 2015 05:29:02 AM ET

I am 8 weeks and 5 days pregnant, i can hardly keep my eyes open at work, and i always feel sort of sea sick. this is my first child, and i am hating the nausea. any advice on how i can keep awake?

Sierra Pino Mar 9, 2015 05:48:50 PM ET

Why does my urine stink? i'm 9 weeks and 4 days pregnant.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 Next >>