Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

farr May 21, 2017 08:27:36 AM ET

I feel so nauseated all day long.This is my 9th week.Until 8th week I had morning sickness only during the evening time...Now I am having it all day long .Feel so tired,constipated ,and bloated.

Ruth May 18, 2017 06:55:33 AM ET

Hi, I'm 9weeks today but I feell sick all the time. I can eat, I'm tired all the time.

Krystle May 18, 2017 01:01:08 AM ET

Hi, this is my second baby and I have no energy. Heartburn. 9 weeks 2 days. My sickness is much stronger this time. I think I may have a girl. I want another boy though.....

Kiaria c. Apr 5, 2017 12:19:46 AM ET

Hi I am 9 weeks and two days. I feel so pregnant. This is my third pregnancy. I have never felt this much process during my last two pregnancies!! I can say I am very much enjoyed and overwhelmed and pray things go right!!! I am having a better pregnancy than last time ladies. I am also hoping for a girl this time !!

Rios Girl Mar 6, 2017 11:43:25 PM ET

I am 9 weeks 3 days pregnant . . I feel tired.. heavy boobs.. fatigue.. can't eat.. but baby is amazingly fine. I did have an incident two days ago, I had a pretty bad fall. Went to the hospital to make sure baby was okay and sure enough heart beat 165bpm and healthy baby.. try not to stress ladies.. You all got this! We all seem to have just a few more weeks until 2nd trimester!! Hang in there Mommies.

Laurel Feb 1, 2017 02:57:37 AM ET

I'm 9 weeks pregnant and have gained weight and feel tired all the time and I feel bloated and really fat. I'm not very tall I'm only 4 foot 11" and I weigh 125 pounds. I feel like a blimp.

Martu Dec 19, 2016 04:11:12 AM ET

I'm 9 weeks and 2 days and this is my first child. I went bowling last night with friends and after I went once I felt a heavy flow and went to the bathroom and had blood pouring out for a good minute like I was having a heavy period. Well today I am still bleeding and I was scared that I was having a miscarriage. I went to the urgent care and I told them about my heavy bleeding. They did an ultrasound and thank God my baby is perfectly healthy with a strong heart beat. Should I stay away from sports? Or could I continue to bowl and etc.

Stephanie Dec 13, 2016 08:34:22 PM ET

I'm 8 weeks and 4 day's pregnant with my 3rd child and I'm already showing and have 0 energy to do anything and work is becoming unbearable.

Daniella Nov 20, 2016 09:42:35 PM ET

Can't even wear a bra, causes backaches.

Daniella Nov 20, 2016 09:40:45 PM ET

Hi, I'm 9weeks 1day. Feeling tired all the time, feeling moving around in my belly and sickness. This is my 2nd. I am feeling it more and showing it more. Also notice mild spots on my cheeks, so I think it's a girl. I'm always eating and senses are strong now. And again, good luck all xx

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 Next >>