You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 9 > Comments

Georgia Mar 11, 2015 05:29:02 AM ET

I am 8 weeks and 5 days pregnant, i can hardly keep my eyes open at work, and i always feel sort of sea sick. this is my first child, and i am hating the nausea. any advice on how i can keep awake?

Sierra Pino Mar 9, 2015 05:48:50 PM ET

Why does my urine stink? i'm 9 weeks and 4 days pregnant.

lily Mar 6, 2015 07:20:37 AM ET

I'm 9 weeks pregnant my 4th child. i've had terrible heartburn since the 2nd week. this never happened in my previous pregnancy. i'm scared this could harm my baby.

Shana Mar 4, 2015 05:55:03 AM ET

I'm 9 weeks and 2 days pregnant and i feel like crap! i'm tired all the time, sick, can only stomach certain foods, restless at night, constipated, bloated and the list goes on. it's my third child and i had none of these problems with my first two. it has been 6 years since my last though. maybe because i was younger back then?

Jennifer Nov 9, 2016 03:18:51 PM ET

Hey, what a coincidence. i'm 9 weeks 3 days and this is my 3rd child, 6 years later. only thing is i haven't experienced any morning sickness as of yet. whenever i do feel nauseated i just eat. try snacking a bit in between meals, it prevents me from vomiting. any type of crackers, or fruits, or candies also really help. good luck!

mehreen Feb 24, 2015 01:06:58 PM ET

Hi girls. i'm too 9 weeks pregnant, and it's my 2nd child. i feel tired all the time with mood swings. :-(

Jspencer Feb 19, 2015 10:51:27 PM ET

I'm 9 weeks and 5 days pregnant with my second. omg, i am so tired. every morning i still have sickness, and have all day fatigue. this is nothing like with my first. my baby had a heartbeat of 165bpm, and we are hoping for a girl! does anyone feel this way too? i can't believe how hopeless i feel. :/

jess Feb 13, 2015 11:03:00 AM ET

It's normal. your are just getting bigger. it's going to happen.

becks Feb 5, 2015 12:41:20 PM ET

Hi i'm 23 and currently 9 weeks and 4 days pregnant. i'm really nervous and scared as i have had 2 previous miscarriages. i've already seen a healthy heartbeat at 7 weeks and 6 days at my ultrasound. i have another scan booked for in 2 weeks time, but one with one of my other pregnancies i had a missed miscarriage. my symptoms are sore boobs, morning sickness has eased off a little in past 3 days, and have bad mood swings. i'm so nervous, and want everything to be okay.

sonia Feb 18, 2015 04:43:38 PM ET

Me too hun. please try not worry. my last two were miscarriages, and on top that, i have heavy bleeding now. i'm ten weeks and five days pregnant. my baby, miraculously, is totally fine. your baby will be ok. i will keep you in my prayers. xx

Nee Apr 23, 2015 10:56:46 AM ET

Sonia i'm 9 weeks and 4 days pregnant with twins. i have had heavy bleeding for about 6 days, well the last two days were kind of drip days. how long was your bleeding? my babies are miracuously fine too!

Savana Jan 21, 2015 07:46:14 PM ET

I'm 9 weeks and 2 days pregnant with my first child. i had recently fell down the steps, and busted my knee. i didn't have any bleeding that day so i didn't go to the doctor, but the day after i fell later that night. i had light bleeding and i have really sharp back pains. but, the next morning i threw up what i had for breakfast, and i only had a bag of chips for today, and that was at 1:30. i just can't eat because i'm not hungry. but, i'm constantly thirsty. someone please help. this is my first child and i'm scared that i could be having a miscarriage.

Guest Feb 1, 2015 03:33:23 PM ET

You should go to the doctor.

momo Jan 15, 2015 12:13:47 AM ET

I'm 9 weeks, and 2 days pregnant. i always feel so tired. i wish i could lay in bed all day long. this is my 2nd child and it is nothing like the first. i have heavy boobs, shortness of breath, body aches, and pains. i'm hanging in there though.

shalome Jan 20, 2015 01:56:48 PM ET

When is your due date?

Kelly Jan 17, 2017 01:36:31 AM ET

Hi there, i'm 9 weeks pregnant today. but i got blood there when i wipe. hope i be ok.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 Next >>