You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 9 > Comments

jess Feb 13, 2015 11:03:00 AM ET

It's normal. your are just getting bigger. it's going to happen.

becks Feb 5, 2015 12:41:20 PM ET

Hi i'm 23 and currently 9 weeks and 4 days pregnant. i'm really nervous and scared as i have had 2 previous miscarriages. i've already seen a healthy heartbeat at 7 weeks and 6 days at my ultrasound. i have another scan booked for in 2 weeks time, but one with one of my other pregnancies i had a missed miscarriage. my symptoms are sore boobs, morning sickness has eased off a little in past 3 days, and have bad mood swings. i'm so nervous, and want everything to be okay.

sonia Feb 18, 2015 04:43:38 PM ET

Me too hun. please try not worry. my last two were miscarriages, and on top that, i have heavy bleeding now. i'm ten weeks and five days pregnant. my baby, miraculously, is totally fine. your baby will be ok. i will keep you in my prayers. xx

Nee Apr 23, 2015 10:56:46 AM ET

Sonia i'm 9 weeks and 4 days pregnant with twins. i have had heavy bleeding for about 6 days, well the last two days were kind of drip days. how long was your bleeding? my babies are miracuously fine too!

Savana Jan 21, 2015 07:46:14 PM ET

I'm 9 weeks and 2 days pregnant with my first child. i had recently fell down the steps, and busted my knee. i didn't have any bleeding that day so i didn't go to the doctor, but the day after i fell later that night. i had light bleeding and i have really sharp back pains. but, the next morning i threw up what i had for breakfast, and i only had a bag of chips for today, and that was at 1:30. i just can't eat because i'm not hungry. but, i'm constantly thirsty. someone please help. this is my first child and i'm scared that i could be having a miscarriage.

Guest Feb 1, 2015 03:33:23 PM ET

You should go to the doctor.

momo Jan 15, 2015 12:13:47 AM ET

I'm 9 weeks, and 2 days pregnant. i always feel so tired. i wish i could lay in bed all day long. this is my 2nd child and it is nothing like the first. i have heavy boobs, shortness of breath, body aches, and pains. i'm hanging in there though.

shalome Jan 20, 2015 01:56:48 PM ET

When is your due date?

Kelly Jan 17, 2017 01:36:31 AM ET

Hi there, i'm 9 weeks pregnant today. but i got blood there when i wipe. hope i be ok.

sheena Jan 7, 2015 12:49:00 AM ET

I am 9 weeks and 5 days pregnant. i feel nauseous and throw food back up all the time.

tee Jan 3, 2015 02:01:50 AM ET

I'm 9 weeks, and i constantly get nauseous or am throwing up. this will be my first child and i am very nervous. when does this nauseous and throwing up stage be over with?

Stina Jan 7, 2015 07:20:23 AM ET

I so feel your pain. i'm 9 weeks too. and sick all the time. this is my first, but i've witnessed my sisters and friends multiple pregnancies. most of them got relief between 12 and 14 weeks, but a few times it lasted through pregnancy.

Lilly Dec 26, 2014 07:23:16 PM ET

I'm pregnant with my 5th child. i'm now 9 weeks. but, let me tell you, i feel terrible. i'm tired, sick and mostly just angry.

rie Dec 23, 2014 11:29:39 PM ET

I'm 9 weeks pregnant, and i feel really ill. i just haven't been eating lately. every time i try to eat i just throw it all back up.

ms.Merritt Dec 13, 2014 06:02:08 PM ET

I don't know if i'm pregnant or not, but if i am, then i'm 9 weeks 1 day today. i'm always tired and feeling nauseous. i don't throw up at all. i'm not having breast tenderness at all. i'm just sick, tired and peeing a lot. this will be my 3rd child.

Tee Jan 3, 2015 01:57:34 AM ET

Yes, i pee a lot. i throw up every once in a while, and i feel nauseous all the time ugh. when will this be over with?

alyssa Dec 10, 2014 02:20:20 PM ET

I'm 9 weeks and 5 days pregnant. it's my first pregnancy, and i'm scared and nervous about being pregnant. i has a miscarriage last year. i'm 33 and my boyfriend and i are excited. i'm just thankful that our baby is healthy and had healthy heart beat of 175bpm. i'm hopeful it's a boy, but if any of ladies have advice for a new mom, i would greatly appreciate it. thank you from california, quail valley.

randi Feb 14, 2015 10:27:06 PM ET

At 175 bpm, i think it should be a girl. but, don't worry. this is your first pregnancy. why do you think you need a boy?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 Next >>