You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 9 > Comments

tee Jan 3, 2015 02:01:50 AM ET

I'm 9 weeks, and i constantly get nauseous or am throwing up. this will be my first child and i am very nervous. when does this nauseous and throwing up stage be over with?

Stina Jan 7, 2015 07:20:23 AM ET

I so feel your pain. i'm 9 weeks too. and sick all the time. this is my first, but i've witnessed my sisters and friends multiple pregnancies. most of them got relief between 12 and 14 weeks, but a few times it lasted through pregnancy.

Lilly Dec 26, 2014 07:23:16 PM ET

I'm pregnant with my 5th child. i'm now 9 weeks. but, let me tell you, i feel terrible. i'm tired, sick and mostly just angry.

rie Dec 23, 2014 11:29:39 PM ET

I'm 9 weeks pregnant, and i feel really ill. i just haven't been eating lately. every time i try to eat i just throw it all back up.

ms.Merritt Dec 13, 2014 06:02:08 PM ET

I don't know if i'm pregnant or not, but if i am, then i'm 9 weeks 1 day today. i'm always tired and feeling nauseous. i don't throw up at all. i'm not having breast tenderness at all. i'm just sick, tired and peeing a lot. this will be my 3rd child.

Tee Jan 3, 2015 01:57:34 AM ET

Yes, i pee a lot. i throw up every once in a while, and i feel nauseous all the time ugh. when will this be over with?

alyssa Dec 10, 2014 02:20:20 PM ET

I'm 9 weeks and 5 days pregnant. it's my first pregnancy, and i'm scared and nervous about being pregnant. i has a miscarriage last year. i'm 33 and my boyfriend and i are excited. i'm just thankful that our baby is healthy and had healthy heart beat of 175bpm. i'm hopeful it's a boy, but if any of ladies have advice for a new mom, i would greatly appreciate it. thank you from california, quail valley.

randi Feb 14, 2015 10:27:06 PM ET

At 175 bpm, i think it should be a girl. but, don't worry. this is your first pregnancy. why do you think you need a boy?

Nicoledjs Dec 4, 2014 08:41:47 PM ET

Hi y'all. i am 36 and having my second child after 12 years. i am 9 weeks and 4 days. my abs are already separating!! i had a 6 pack and now they are almost an inch apart. this is not normal right?? can someone please help me on this. thanks.

kris Aug 23, 2014 05:36:13 PM ET

I am 39, and currently 9 weeks and 4 days with my 5th baby. we had a loss to edwards syndrome last year. this pregnancy has definitely been a stressful one, with bleeding that started at 5 weeks and has continued, but with 3 ultrasounds our baby is fine. so far i have only had a little bit of morning sickness. feeling extremely tired. tender boobs and bloating which makes me look 6 months pregnant. enjoying every moment :-)

Ashley Aug 20, 2014 06:01:21 PM ET

I'm 9 weeks 2 days. my son is almost 6. this is my second pregnancy. nothing like the easy going first one. i'm nauseous, but not throwing up. i'm completely uncomfortable, and bathroom breaks every 2 hrs during the night. seems we are all just about on the same page. best of wishes to all!

Michelle Aug 20, 2014 12:07:17 PM ET

Im 9 weeks with my 4th child and this has been the worst pregnancy so far. im constantly throwing up everything even water but yet im always hungry like unbearable hunger pains. i find myself starring at the fridge but nothing seems appealing. i love bbq but now get nauseous from the smell of it. like i said i have three children and have never felt like this with any of them most of my symptoms were slim to none. is it normal to feel so hungry this early in pregnancy and is there anything i can eat that wont turn my stomach but satisfies my hunger?

Joanne Aug 13, 2014 09:21:38 AM ET

I'm 9 weeks tomorrow. this is my second pregnancy. i am exhausted all the time and struggling to keep my eyes open. i feel sick 24/7 and it never leaves me :-( i really hope it starts to pass soon as i'm struggling to look after my toddler during the day.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 Next >>