You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 9 > Comments

Khadija koudaya Aug 22, 2016 03:29:24 AM ET

I'm 9 weeks 2 days pregnant. can u tell what i'm having right if it's a boy or girl in 9 weeks 2 days pregnant?

Guest Aug 15, 2016 04:49:34 PM ET

Hi, everyone. i'm 9 weeks and 3 days pregnant and i'm always sick, tired and constantly having mood swings. thank god the vomiting stopped but, i'm still nauseous and i hardly sleep. help!

kakaa Aug 5, 2016 04:22:39 AM ET

I'm 9 weeks and 5 days. but i'm so worried because i started dripping brownish blood and i'm so scared. please help me!

Georgia Mar 11, 2015 05:29:02 AM ET

I am 8 weeks and 5 days pregnant, i can hardly keep my eyes open at work, and i always feel sort of sea sick. this is my first child, and i am hating the nausea. any advice on how i can keep awake?

Sierra Pino Mar 9, 2015 05:48:50 PM ET

Why does my urine stink? i'm 9 weeks and 4 days pregnant.

lily Mar 6, 2015 07:20:37 AM ET

I'm 9 weeks pregnant my 4th child. i've had terrible heartburn since the 2nd week. this never happened in my previous pregnancy. i'm scared this could harm my baby.

Shana Mar 4, 2015 05:55:03 AM ET

I'm 9 weeks and 2 days pregnant and i feel like crap! i'm tired all the time, sick, can only stomach certain foods, restless at night, constipated, bloated and the list goes on. it's my third child and i had none of these problems with my first two. it has been 6 years since my last though. maybe because i was younger back then?

Jennifer Nov 9, 2016 03:18:51 PM ET

Hey, what a coincidence. i'm 9 weeks 3 days and this is my 3rd child, 6 years later. only thing is i haven't experienced any morning sickness as of yet. whenever i do feel nauseated i just eat. try snacking a bit in between meals, it prevents me from vomiting. any type of crackers, or fruits, or candies also really help. good luck!

mehreen Feb 24, 2015 01:06:58 PM ET

Hi girls. i'm too 9 weeks pregnant, and it's my 2nd child. i feel tired all the time with mood swings. :-(

Jspencer Feb 19, 2015 10:51:27 PM ET

I'm 9 weeks and 5 days pregnant with my second. omg, i am so tired. every morning i still have sickness, and have all day fatigue. this is nothing like with my first. my baby had a heartbeat of 165bpm, and we are hoping for a girl! does anyone feel this way too? i can't believe how hopeless i feel. :/

jess Feb 13, 2015 11:03:00 AM ET

It's normal. your are just getting bigger. it's going to happen.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 Next >>