You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 9 > Comments

Jamie Aug 18, 2013 09:49:40 PM ET

I'm 9 weeks today. it's our 3rd pregnancy but the first 2 never made it past 7 wks and 5 wks. we had an ultra sound at 8 wks, saw the heart beat and everything was perfect, after though had some spotting ( mostly pinkish) doctors aren't concerned unless its heavy and red so were going day by day. still extremely nauseous all day and breasts still very sore. next appointment in 2 weeks! excited to get to get to hear the heart this time

Smmrln3 Aug 2, 2013 04:05:36 PM ET

I'm 9 weeks 1 day today. i feel fine in the morning, but from about noon on, i'm nauseous, and can barely keep my eyes open. the very first part of the morning is frustrating, trying to stay awake and get ready for work. mood swings haven't been too bad. my back is already sore though? down towards the bottom of my spine. no baby bump yet, but my belly is starting to feel a little bit firm right between the top of my hips. third pregnancy, first one to make it passed 6 weeks. :) can't wait until i see him/her again at 12 weeks! :)

JAZMINE Aug 6, 2013 11:34:38 AM ET

Wow this sooo sounds like me right now, its also my third pregnancy and its so different im also breaking out as well. so far i have two girls im hoping this ones a boy!!

Allie Jul 31, 2013 07:47:56 PM ET

9 weeks and 1 day. had bad belly aches and heartburn for ghe first 7 1/2 weeks, but never vomiting. appetite has increased tenfold, but i'm sticking with healthy food choices. as of my last weigh in, i've gained six pounds so far and am barely showing. hoping my pregnancy remains as comfortable throughout as it has so far!

janet Jul 29, 2013 03:55:21 PM ET

I'm 9 weeks pregnant... thankfully i got thru this first pregnancy very well... just that i couldn't sleep at ol... and having mood swings is killing me... every single thing my hubby says pisses me off... dont even feel like listening a single word... this is my 1st pregnancy so m quiet nervous but i hope it'll b wotth suffering at the end.... fingers crossed....lol

DRob Jul 29, 2013 10:17:38 AM ET

I am 9 weeks 3 days today. i'm a surrogate for my cousin and her hubby..pregnant with twins. funny thing is they have had the morning sickness and i've just been sleepy 24/7. i have a little bump but we havent told my family yet about the process( less stress) so won't they be surprised!

rosiemom Aug 6, 2013 04:14:41 PM ET

Wow that is absolutly incredible! i am hoping that everything goes wonderful for all of you! i wish someone else would have my morning sickness...lol

momto B Jul 27, 2013 02:39:20 PM ET

I'm 9 weeks and 3 days pregnant today; i'm happy i'm almost out of my 1st trimester,,i'm nauseated,vomits now and then,gets filled fast, soreness of my breast is dying away now,,,i'm spitting a great lot till i'm getting dehydrated,,i'm easily fatigued ,,,

ladyeleanor88 Jul 18, 2014 09:41:34 AM ET

This sounds just like me. the only thing is i am constantly gassy and can't stop burping from the moment i wake up until i am completely full.

kritstar Jul 10, 2013 06:49:36 PM ET

My first..9 weeks...vomiting everyday..the smell of food makes me sick..laying around all day with no energy..feel bad for bub..hope this ends soon...can't take much more..

mercia Jul 11, 2013 10:13:59 AM ET

I feel you... i am mdealing with it too haven't eaten in like 2 days im keeping gaderade down and that has made me feel 10x better. your body needs electrolytes and gaderade can give you that. i still can't eat but keeping hydrated is keeping me going. feel better.

lilyboo Jul 9, 2013 12:35:55 PM ET

Im about 9 almost 10 weeks now and i havent got sick yet but i do feel sick especially at night i feel tierd all the time. i still got soreness in the breast and i just now started to have my baby bump show this is my first child and its a blessing but im scared of whats gonna happen bc i dont have energy to do much and i feel so lazy and i wanna make sure my baby is healthy

mm Jul 7, 2013 02:45:14 PM ET

9 weeks 4 days, i haven't gotten sick once! so that's awesome, also no heartburn since week 6! i am however extremely moody and tired! every little thing makes me mad! lol. and i pre about 1000 at night ( : but this baby will all be worth it!

melba Jul 1, 2013 02:39:38 PM ET

My 3 rd pregnancy but my last one is 13 yrs old...had my tubes untied for this one.. ugh i'm 9 wks 2 day...i'm already getting a baby bump which worries me i'm gonna get huge! morning sickness that last all day...did i mention ill b 37 in oct? lol very tired have cramps spotting a lil...it is all worth it tho...

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>