You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 9 > Comments

Carina Sep 27, 2013 05:40:25 AM ET

9weeks 4days today. boobs are hurting less. i am super lazy/sleep allot. i can only eat crackers, trying to eat apples/peaches during the day. i just can hold anything else down. feel so bad for the little one, i feel as if i should try to eat green veggies... but i just cant hold it down. if i stick to the crackers i don't throw up. do anyone also feel a "lump" something is stuck in your throat just before you start getting nauseas/throw up? so weird. we went for a checkup yesterday and the baby was doing great, moving around allot. cant wait for 12weeks! i have a little bump + a pregnancy line caused by the hormones appeared at the beginning of this week.

tks35 Sep 27, 2013 12:20:41 AM ET

9weeks and 4days going to the bathroom at lease 12 to 15 times a day eating like crazy little nauseated breast hurts sleeping alot and i'm showing already but all and all doing great

Rosanna Sep 12, 2013 04:44:33 AM ET

3rd pregnancy, sadly the first 2 didn't make it, 9 weeks 3 days today, sickness from around 6 weeks, breasts sore, tired all the time which i didn't have with the first 2 so maybe a good sign of a stronger baby, very nervous and excited!!!!!

carina Sep 27, 2013 05:43:16 AM ET

Yip, understand how you feel. also lost my first. this time i feel nauseas/sore breast/tired/cranky/ etc. hope you and little one are 100%.

zara Dec 27, 2013 07:00:37 PM ET

This is my third pregnancy as well. i lost my first two around 7 weeks. right now i'm 9 weeks and 5 days. i'm in constant fear of losing this pregnancy. don't give up hope. wish you all the best.

Janice Sep 8, 2013 03:18:30 PM ET

9 weeks 2 days today with baby #2! i am extremely exhausted working full time and bringing my daughter back and forth from school, she'll be 5. nausea comes at whatever time. i'm starting to feel as if my balance is off. ugh, i can't wait until the first trimester is over! however very excited, hoping this one is a boy!

Jamie Aug 18, 2013 09:49:40 PM ET

I'm 9 weeks today. it's our 3rd pregnancy but the first 2 never made it past 7 wks and 5 wks. we had an ultra sound at 8 wks, saw the heart beat and everything was perfect, after though had some spotting ( mostly pinkish) doctors aren't concerned unless its heavy and red so were going day by day. still extremely nauseous all day and breasts still very sore. next appointment in 2 weeks! excited to get to get to hear the heart this time

Smmrln3 Aug 2, 2013 04:05:36 PM ET

I'm 9 weeks 1 day today. i feel fine in the morning, but from about noon on, i'm nauseous, and can barely keep my eyes open. the very first part of the morning is frustrating, trying to stay awake and get ready for work. mood swings haven't been too bad. my back is already sore though? down towards the bottom of my spine. no baby bump yet, but my belly is starting to feel a little bit firm right between the top of my hips. third pregnancy, first one to make it passed 6 weeks. :) can't wait until i see him/her again at 12 weeks! :)

JAZMINE Aug 6, 2013 11:34:38 AM ET

Wow this sooo sounds like me right now, its also my third pregnancy and its so different im also breaking out as well. so far i have two girls im hoping this ones a boy!!

Allie Jul 31, 2013 07:47:56 PM ET

9 weeks and 1 day. had bad belly aches and heartburn for ghe first 7 1/2 weeks, but never vomiting. appetite has increased tenfold, but i'm sticking with healthy food choices. as of my last weigh in, i've gained six pounds so far and am barely showing. hoping my pregnancy remains as comfortable throughout as it has so far!

janet Jul 29, 2013 03:55:21 PM ET

I'm 9 weeks pregnant... thankfully i got thru this first pregnancy very well... just that i couldn't sleep at ol... and having mood swings is killing me... every single thing my hubby says pisses me off... dont even feel like listening a single word... this is my 1st pregnancy so m quiet nervous but i hope it'll b wotth suffering at the end.... fingers crossed....lol

DRob Jul 29, 2013 10:17:38 AM ET

I am 9 weeks 3 days today. i'm a surrogate for my cousin and her hubby..pregnant with twins. funny thing is they have had the morning sickness and i've just been sleepy 24/7. i have a little bump but we havent told my family yet about the process( less stress) so won't they be surprised!

rosiemom Aug 6, 2013 04:14:41 PM ET

Wow that is absolutly incredible! i am hoping that everything goes wonderful for all of you! i wish someone else would have my morning sickness...lol

momto B Jul 27, 2013 02:39:20 PM ET

I'm 9 weeks and 3 days pregnant today; i'm happy i'm almost out of my 1st trimester,,i'm nauseated,vomits now and then,gets filled fast, soreness of my breast is dying away now,,,i'm spitting a great lot till i'm getting dehydrated,,i'm easily fatigued ,,,

ladyeleanor88 Jul 18, 2014 09:41:34 AM ET

This sounds just like me. the only thing is i am constantly gassy and can't stop burping from the moment i wake up until i am completely full.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>