You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 9 > Comments

kris Aug 23, 2014 05:36:13 PM ET

I am 39, and currently 9 weeks and 4 days with my 5th baby. we had a loss to edwards syndrome last year. this pregnancy has definitely been a stressful one, with bleeding that started at 5 weeks and has continued, but with 3 ultrasounds our baby is fine. so far i have only had a little bit of morning sickness. feeling extremely tired. tender boobs and bloating which makes me look 6 months pregnant. enjoying every moment :-)

Ashley Aug 20, 2014 06:01:21 PM ET

I'm 9 weeks 2 days. my son is almost 6. this is my second pregnancy. nothing like the easy going first one. i'm nauseous, but not throwing up. i'm completely uncomfortable, and bathroom breaks every 2 hrs during the night. seems we are all just about on the same page. best of wishes to all!

Michelle Aug 20, 2014 12:07:17 PM ET

Im 9 weeks with my 4th child and this has been the worst pregnancy so far. im constantly throwing up everything even water but yet im always hungry like unbearable hunger pains. i find myself starring at the fridge but nothing seems appealing. i love bbq but now get nauseous from the smell of it. like i said i have three children and have never felt like this with any of them most of my symptoms were slim to none. is it normal to feel so hungry this early in pregnancy and is there anything i can eat that wont turn my stomach but satisfies my hunger?

Joanne Aug 13, 2014 09:21:38 AM ET

I'm 9 weeks tomorrow. this is my second pregnancy. i am exhausted all the time and struggling to keep my eyes open. i feel sick 24/7 and it never leaves me :-( i really hope it starts to pass soon as i'm struggling to look after my toddler during the day.

shirley Jul 22, 2014 07:42:11 PM ET

Congrats mamas! i am 45 and am 9 weeks 2 days pregnant. i lost 2 babies a year and a half ago both between 7 and 8 weeks. i've had 2 ultrasounds and everything looks great. i am so nervous just counting the days until my next appointment.

blessingblessing Sep 6, 2014 12:28:11 PM ET

Dear shirley. i am so happy for you. i am now 42 years and i am in the beginning of week 9. i had an invitro. first time pregnant. heard and seen a strong and regular heartbeat. but gosh i got a fright. i had light red bleeding ( at7 week 3 days) immediately got tablets from dr which help with blood clotting an had another progesterone injection. the bleeding stopped just after the bleed. i am going to have a ultrasound this week. praying and hoping baby is fine. with what happened to you before this pregnancy. any advice??

timeforbaby Jun 17, 2014 03:45:57 PM ET

I'm 9 weeks and 4 days! this is my 3rd pregnancy, but it's been 12 years since my last. i am super tired and my breasts are really tender... and big! i've gone up two bra sizes and i'm definitely showing! i'm peeing about 3x per night, which doesn't help with the fatigue :-(

Guest Apr 19, 2014 06:49:48 AM ET

I'm 9 weeks 5 days pregnant. i'm continuously hungry but not throwing up at all. this is my 2nd pregnancy and discovered at 4 weeks. with my first one, i was sick from the 7th week. i can already feel the baby's movements too.

Dorris Nov 1, 2013 11:03:11 PM ET

I'll be 9 weeks in 2 days and i'm sick all the time there isn't a moment when i'm not queasy. i'm having a very hard time trying to eat or drink anything an extremely exhausted all i want to do is sleep all day. this is my second pregnancy. i have a 5 year old daughter and this pregnancy is so so very different. praying it gets better for me and saying congrats to all the mommies out there!!!

angellena Oct 11, 2013 02:23:10 AM ET

Im almost 9 weeks. this is my third pregnancy, but that was twenty one years ago. im 42 and this was a shocker. i feel so bloated and my lower back aches i feel sick mainly early morning sometimes it hits me different times of the day. i hate feeling full all the time. i breast so sore.. i dont remember it being like this but it will be worth it. i believe this is truly meant to be. im very thankful.

Carina Sep 27, 2013 05:40:25 AM ET

9weeks 4days today. boobs are hurting less. i am super lazy/sleep allot. i can only eat crackers, trying to eat apples/peaches during the day. i just can hold anything else down. feel so bad for the little one, i feel as if i should try to eat green veggies... but i just cant hold it down. if i stick to the crackers i don't throw up. do anyone also feel a "lump" something is stuck in your throat just before you start getting nauseas/throw up? so weird. we went for a checkup yesterday and the baby was doing great, moving around allot. cant wait for 12weeks! i have a little bump + a pregnancy line caused by the hormones appeared at the beginning of this week.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>