You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 9 > Comments

Mona Lisa Jul 1, 2013 03:30:44 AM ET

I'm 9weeks today. so far , it has been sleepless nights, bloating, tummy cramps, dizzyness, tiredness, nausea & no eating. the worst is the nausea, you just wish it would end. but, it is worth it!! goodluck mommies

Serrana Jun 26, 2013 12:51:00 PM ET

This is my first pregnancy (9 weeks now) and i feel awesome! i work out insensibly and have been able to keep up with my 6 days routine. no nausea, no gags, nothing!!! i just gained 2 pounds this far but i am eating more than i usually do. try to keep it healthy- i am a vegetarian so some things are already off the menu. the only thing is that i am breaking out like never before, not even when i was 15!! my bump is a bit noticeable at night....after all my meals and snacks!

eshiabeauty Jun 21, 2013 09:06:59 PM ET

I should be 9 weeks today!! i feel tired...heartburn like crazy and bloating in my stomach ugg!! this my 2nd preg. so im hoping to feel a little better thru the 2nd trimester:)

sara Jun 18, 2013 03:11:37 PM ET

Im 9 wks & 5 days feel sick all the time, vomit about 3-4 times through out the day. feel tired but cant sleep to agonizing, feel starving then feel sick over this already...:'(

michelle Jun 10, 2013 10:49:11 AM ET

I'm nine weeks today and its horrible. i puke everyday and i'm super tired all the time . this is my first time so i hope the morning sickness goes away soon .

Larissa Jun 10, 2013 04:55:19 AM ET

Im 9 weeks and 1 day. this is my very first pregnancy & i can definately tell im pregnant. i just feel so lazy all the time. and emotional and nauseous. i have only puked once so far but vlurped a few times. just constant nauseous. i feel super ugly too haha like idk if it's just me thinking that i'm pregnant & ugly, or if i actually am ugly now. the idea of food sounds super good sometimes, but then when i go & look for something to eat i get really nauseous again & the thought doesn't seem too great anymore. i'm also really sore & achy although i haven't excersized, it feels like i did a work out.

Jill Jun 10, 2013 05:31:41 PM ET

I am 9 weeks 2 days and i think you and i are twins. i feel for you...i'm experiencing every symptoms you just listed! the thought of food one minute is fantastic, and then i open the fridge door and nope, not going to happen. i spent all last weekend on the couch sleeping. i also feel like i've been hit by a truck, so sore and weak. hope these symptoms subside for you and i soon! good luck!

Beth Jul 1, 2013 03:48:23 AM ET

Thank god there's 2 more pple. i am 9weeks 1 day and boy am i lazy!!! i ont want anything to eat and when the thought of food hits me i really want to do it. in kenya we cook ugali and i cant stand the sight of it yuck!!!!

Nina Jun 3, 2013 10:41:45 PM ET

First time mommy i am 9 weeks 1 day everybody saying i'm having a girl because the baby took all my beauty and i'm always throwing up and sick i can't eat with just turning over and grabbing a bag and just throwing up alot i can't wait to get pass that 13 weeks for the morning sickness to be over so i can eat

Ana May 23, 2013 11:31:48 AM ET

I'm 9 weeks pregnant and i'm worried because i don't feel as hungry as before i'm actually not hungry at all is this normal? please help

crystal Jun 20, 2013 07:45:29 PM ET

I had the problem with my second the whole pregnancy i had to force myself to eat most of tge time but i had a healthy 7lbs 7oz bby girl.

Liz Jun 25, 2013 05:28:55 PM ET

I am going through the exact same thing. i haven't been able to look nor think about food for over a month. i've lost 5kg during this time. even thinking about water makes me gag.

Jessica May 23, 2013 01:41:21 AM ET

I feel pretty decent,( first pregnancy) hit the ninth week today. i am greatly annoyed at the frequent need to urinate since the bathroom is downstairs from our bedroom, and the super sore breasts, but i have no queasy feelings or morning sickness. ( yet?) i do feel lazy right now, even to the point of not wanting to do dishes, and definitely have desires for only certain foods sometimes.

popcorn May 16, 2013 03:14:33 AM ET

I'm 9wks with 3rd pregnancy.my tummy huge and heavy.i get hungry quick bt also get full quick again.dnt hav a lot of symptoms except feeling tired and light nauseous(never vomited).my next app only next mnth(june)and i cnt wait to see my little one.('',)

eshia Jun 21, 2013 09:09:54 PM ET

Congrats..u and i have the same symptom my stomach is bloated and get hungry every hour, this is my 2nd pregnancy:)

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>