You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 9 > Comments

Allisonparrett28 May 9, 2013 05:41:35 PM ET

I'm 9 weeks 4 days with my third child and suspect im having a boy as this time is much different than the other two who are girls with both i hade hg severe ms and spent 7 months in hospital being tube fed with my second!! but this time no vomiting but feel nauseous all the time and can't stand my tummy being empty get stomach cramps when i cough or sneeze and a bad back restless legs at night keeping me awake and sleep all day !

wanni May 8, 2013 03:22:00 PM ET

I am 9weeks and 5days,i fell so week and sometimes my lower back pain me sometimes and my stomach also fell pains as if am seeing my period.god let dis period pass

Taylor May 4, 2013 08:19:58 AM ET

I am 9weeks-5 days i don't feel we'll all day every day. always tired cant even do washing up withouth breaks can't eat i've lost weight the smell of food makes me sick i can't wait for this to stop but i still feel blessed.

charlye Apr 29, 2013 03:23:27 PM ET

I'm 9 weeks pregnant with my second child and some day's i'm i feel full all the time and other days i'm hungry a lot feel a little bit dizzy but i get more pains in my lower stomach like period pains

babymammy Apr 23, 2013 02:29:14 PM ET

I'm 9 weeks not vomiting but spitting a lot with craumps now and then love my little joy inside of me

maria Apr 21, 2013 11:08:10 PM ET

Just turn 9, i've all the symptom. they are all come and go.but the worst one is my stomach. im hungry all the time when i eat something i get full easily and rapidly goes back to empty stomach.this is not the worst part the wordt is that after you eat you stomach just doesnt feel well like seasick. if you over eat or i dont know when the nausea comes with full of erupts. the only way to to alliviate is throw up which is very very depressing because your stomach doesnt feel great.

gabriela Apr 14, 2013 01:03:09 AM ET

Im 9 weeks (10 weeks on monday) and i havent had any morning sickness whatsoever, is that normal? i'm perfectly okay with not having it lol but only if its normal.

Suzy Apr 17, 2013 01:42:27 PM ET

Hi i'm 10 weeks on 22nd april i've been super tired, sore gums, back ache and headache but no sickness! i've heard it can be like that for some women. had a scan at 7 weeks due to a miscarriage i had in november and we saw a strong heartbeat. got my dating scan on the 22nd too! my midwife said that some women don't get sickness! hope this helps x

Allyson Apr 11, 2013 06:10:11 PM ET

I'm 9 weeks prego and 3 days pregnant i have stomach pain all day i just can't wait for all the pain to go away...

maria Apr 21, 2013 11:11:28 PM ET

I have the same problem. do you have nausea or hungry all the time and after eating the stomach just go a feel like circling around.

nickey May 19, 2013 03:38:47 PM ET

I'm 9 weeks with my first child and i feel real sick all day , i can'teven eat or drink any thing , i feel dizzy when i get up to go to the bathroom or any where , and not to mension i'm very very tired and all i do is sleep , but i'm so happy and feel bless for being pregnant

DNA Apr 11, 2013 04:16:19 PM ET

Am 9 weeks this is my third pregnancy but for some reason i don't feel pregnant am not showing and in have no symptoms...am just so worried and have a dr's appointment next thursday..

TJ Apr 9, 2013 09:37:28 AM ET

I'm 9 wks and feel exhausted :( the morning sickness seems to have been taken over by the sleep fairy! lack of motivation and just want to eat all day (due to lack of energy) i used to run 3 times a wk, spin once a week and eat so healthy - i hate how my house seems to be messy all the time, my nickname is monica from friends due to my ocd! since being pregnant its all gone out the window. cannot wait to be a mummy but wow this is hard the first 12 wks of intense growing - eurgh! x

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>