You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week 9 > Comments

Nina Jun 3, 2013 10:41:45 PM ET

First time mommy i am 9 weeks 1 day everybody saying i'm having a girl because the baby took all my beauty and i'm always throwing up and sick i can't eat with just turning over and grabbing a bag and just throwing up alot i can't wait to get pass that 13 weeks for the morning sickness to be over so i can eat

Ana May 23, 2013 11:31:48 AM ET

I'm 9 weeks pregnant and i'm worried because i don't feel as hungry as before i'm actually not hungry at all is this normal? please help

crystal Jun 20, 2013 07:45:29 PM ET

I had the problem with my second the whole pregnancy i had to force myself to eat most of tge time but i had a healthy 7lbs 7oz bby girl.

Liz Jun 25, 2013 05:28:55 PM ET

I am going through the exact same thing. i haven't been able to look nor think about food for over a month. i've lost 5kg during this time. even thinking about water makes me gag.

Jessica May 23, 2013 01:41:21 AM ET

I feel pretty decent,( first pregnancy) hit the ninth week today. i am greatly annoyed at the frequent need to urinate since the bathroom is downstairs from our bedroom, and the super sore breasts, but i have no queasy feelings or morning sickness. ( yet?) i do feel lazy right now, even to the point of not wanting to do dishes, and definitely have desires for only certain foods sometimes.

popcorn May 16, 2013 03:14:33 AM ET

I'm 9wks with 3rd pregnancy.my tummy huge and heavy.i get hungry quick bt also get full quick again.dnt hav a lot of symptoms except feeling tired and light nauseous(never vomited).my next app only next mnth(june)and i cnt wait to see my little one.('',)

eshia Jun 21, 2013 09:09:54 PM ET

Congrats..u and i have the same symptom my stomach is bloated and get hungry every hour, this is my 2nd pregnancy:)

Veronica May 13, 2013 06:10:58 PM ET

I am 9 weeks and 2 days. this is my first pregnancy and it seems i don't have very many of the "normal" symptoms but am having some that most women don't hear about until they talk to other women. i get a little nautious but never throw up (well, i have vlurped twice, but other than that nothing), tender and sore breast only at night when i take my bra off, i get cramping,sore ribs about every 3 weeks,i am either starving or completely full, lots of tummy noises, some gas,some fatigue, and a little bloating. and the only things that are a constant is that i can't do too much physical labor without having to ake a minute to sit down and rest and the bloating! it seems so strange to me because i remember my mother feeling awful 24/7 with her other three pregnancies.

Allisonparrett28 May 9, 2013 05:41:35 PM ET

I'm 9 weeks 4 days with my third child and suspect im having a boy as this time is much different than the other two who are girls with both i hade hg severe ms and spent 7 months in hospital being tube fed with my second!! but this time no vomiting but feel nauseous all the time and can't stand my tummy being empty get stomach cramps when i cough or sneeze and a bad back restless legs at night keeping me awake and sleep all day !

wanni May 8, 2013 03:22:00 PM ET

I am 9weeks and 5days,i fell so week and sometimes my lower back pain me sometimes and my stomach also fell pains as if am seeing my period.god let dis period pass

Taylor May 4, 2013 08:19:58 AM ET

I am 9weeks-5 days i don't feel we'll all day every day. always tired cant even do washing up withouth breaks can't eat i've lost weight the smell of food makes me sick i can't wait for this to stop but i still feel blessed.

charlye Apr 29, 2013 03:23:27 PM ET

I'm 9 weeks pregnant with my second child and some day's i'm i feel full all the time and other days i'm hungry a lot feel a little bit dizzy but i get more pains in my lower stomach like period pains

babymammy Apr 23, 2013 02:29:14 PM ET

I'm 9 weeks not vomiting but spitting a lot with craumps now and then love my little joy inside of me

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>