Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

lilyboo Jul 9, 2013 04:35:55 PM ET

Im about 9 almost 10 weeks now and i havent got sick yet but i do feel sick especially at night i feel tierd all the time. i still got soreness in the breast and i just now started to have my baby bump show this is my first child and its a blessing but im scared of whats gonna happen bc i dont have energy to do much and i feel so lazy and i wanna make sure my baby is healthy

mm Jul 7, 2013 06:45:14 PM ET

9 weeks 4 days, i haven't gotten sick once! so that's awesome, also no heartburn since week 6! i am however extremely moody and tired! every little thing makes me mad! lol. and i pre about 1000 at night ( : but this baby will all be worth it!

melba Jul 1, 2013 06:39:38 PM ET

My 3 rd pregnancy but my last one is 13 yrs old...had my tubes untied for this one.. ugh i'm 9 wks 2 day...i'm already getting a baby bump which worries me i'm gonna get huge! morning sickness that last all day...did i mention ill b 37 in oct? lol very tired have cramps spotting a lil...it is all worth it tho...

Mona Lisa Jul 1, 2013 07:30:44 AM ET

I'm 9weeks today. so far , it has been sleepless nights, bloating, tummy cramps, dizzyness, tiredness, nausea & no eating. the worst is the nausea, you just wish it would end. but, it is worth it!! goodluck mommies

Serrana Jun 26, 2013 04:51:00 PM ET

This is my first pregnancy (9 weeks now) and i feel awesome! i work out insensibly and have been able to keep up with my 6 days routine. no nausea, no gags, nothing!!! i just gained 2 pounds this far but i am eating more than i usually do. try to keep it healthy- i am a vegetarian so some things are already off the menu. the only thing is that i am breaking out like never before, not even when i was 15!! my bump is a bit noticeable at night....after all my meals and snacks!

eshiabeauty Jun 22, 2013 01:06:59 AM ET

I should be 9 weeks today!! i feel tired...heartburn like crazy and bloating in my stomach ugg!! this my 2nd preg. so im hoping to feel a little better thru the 2nd trimester:)

sara Jun 18, 2013 07:11:37 PM ET

Im 9 wks & 5 days feel sick all the time, vomit about 3-4 times through out the day. feel tired but cant sleep to agonizing, feel starving then feel sick over this already...:'(

michelle Jun 10, 2013 02:49:11 PM ET

I'm nine weeks today and its horrible. i puke everyday and i'm super tired all the time . this is my first time so i hope the morning sickness goes away soon .

Larissa Jun 10, 2013 08:55:19 AM ET

Im 9 weeks and 1 day. this is my very first pregnancy & i can definately tell im pregnant. i just feel so lazy all the time. and emotional and nauseous. i have only puked once so far but vlurped a few times. just constant nauseous. i feel super ugly too haha like idk if it's just me thinking that i'm pregnant & ugly, or if i actually am ugly now. the idea of food sounds super good sometimes, but then when i go & look for something to eat i get really nauseous again & the thought doesn't seem too great anymore. i'm also really sore & achy although i haven't excersized, it feels like i did a work out.

Jill Jun 10, 2013 09:31:41 PM ET

I am 9 weeks 2 days and i think you and i are twins. i feel for you...i'm experiencing every symptoms you just listed! the thought of food one minute is fantastic, and then i open the fridge door and nope, not going to happen. i spent all last weekend on the couch sleeping. i also feel like i've been hit by a truck, so sore and weak. hope these symptoms subside for you and i soon! good luck!

Beth Jul 1, 2013 07:48:23 AM ET

Thank god there's 2 more pple. i am 9weeks 1 day and boy am i lazy!!! i ont want anything to eat and when the thought of food hits me i really want to do it. in kenya we cook ugali and i cant stand the sight of it yuck!!!!

Nina Jun 4, 2013 02:41:45 AM ET

First time mommy i am 9 weeks 1 day everybody saying i'm having a girl because the baby took all my beauty and i'm always throwing up and sick i can't eat with just turning over and grabbing a bag and just throwing up alot i can't wait to get pass that 13 weeks for the morning sickness to be over so i can eat

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>