View More Topics or Ask a Question
You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Week by Week > Pregnancy Week conception > Comments

Pregnancy Week conception Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at Pregnancy Week conception

Dominiqueshantel Sep 2, 2012 12:13:49 AM ET

I have really swollen heavy itchy boobs im bloated feeling and moody with lower back pains and mild cramping my last cycle was july 27 i had intercourse aug 2 i wiped and a little pink was on the tissue that was on aug 13th but i didn't come on then i wiped a little pink again on the 24 but still no cycle i do have a abnormal cycle which is why i miss all the signs with me being prego's i have had 3 kids but the past few months i was coming on regularly i had a baby last jun im under stress so is it stress that causing these issues with me is there a chance i could be expecting should i take a test or i am im worried for nothing

Kara Aug 22, 2012 11:57:10 PM ET

I stopped birth control pills due to some health issues, and haven;t had a period since march. i have only been in a relationship for three weeks and in that time i have had unprotected sex twice. once on aug 13th and than on aug 19th. i now have severe gas and a bit of nausea. could it be possible i am preg

Jasmine Aug 12, 2012 11:28:49 PM ET

My period usually comes between the 23-24th of each month and lasted for 5 days. however, for the past two months its only lasted for about 3-4 days with the last day or two being spotting. my breasts have been sore a prior two weeks b4 it came on and ive been getting cramps with that sometimes...could i be pregnant or just having regular menstrual changes?

nancy s Mar 3, 2012 02:09:12 PM ET

Q... ok im 25 weeks pregnant and i found out my cervix started shortning at 23 weeks... is it more likley that im going 2 have a early baby?

Norma Jan 5, 2012 12:12:25 AM ET

I am currently on bo... my period were irregular and never had a clue when i was ovulating... this is my 2nd month on bo n i thought it was impossible to ovulate while on bo... well dk what this is but i am in my mid cycle n im getting cramps. i have no idea why... its been a week now and im still cramping. im suppose to get my period next week... yes i have been having unprotected sex. the point of getting on bc was to reduce cramps.. ugh. im confused now!

shaun Nov 4, 2011 10:02:21 PM ET

I spotted last month for 3 days then my period started for 2-3 more days and now i feel sick, everything stinks..and my stomach always hurt..am i pregnant? pregnancy test aren't always right

Joann Nov 1, 2011 09:36:34 AM ET

I also had spotting that started oct 6 and then nothing and then the 11 started my period. do i count spotting as my first day or the 11 when there was a flow?

Joann Nov 1, 2011 09:30:31 AM ET

Me and my husband had been trying for a baby for about 8 months now with no luck. i have a 33 day cycle and should have ovulated oct 31. and today nov 1 and i have sharp cramping that lasted about a minute and then i had another one a few minutes there then nothing. i never have cramping. do you know what could case this? also i have a app that i put in my last period (10.11.11) and it said i ovulated on the 26. so i'm not sure what one was telling me the right day.

missy Aug 24, 2011 12:06:28 PM ET

Ok, i am not trying to get pregnant but if it happens i would be happy. the first day of my last mc was aug 5 2011 and my husband and i had intercourse where he usually withdraws and this time didnt. that happened aug 18 2011. i recentley expierienced some spotting really dark and mucus like substance just with one wipe very little and that was it. could i be pregnant i have taken 2 tests one a couple of days after intercourse and one yesterday was told its too early if i am. can someone help me stop the wondering ?

michelle.n Aug 16, 2011 12:20:35 PM ET

Okay so i had sex like around july 10th and it is now august 16th and my areolas have these wrinkle looking things on them and my nipples look puffier than normal my belly feels tight and i have missed 2 days on my period what do i do?? oh i also had this white milky film in my underwear for 3 days now please tell me what this is

1 2 Next >>