Sign up | Lost Your Password? | Get Free Stuff

You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Guest Oct 5, 2015 08:46:34 PM ET

I'm 15 weeks pregnant. i started at 190 pounds and have lost 7 pounds since pregnancy. due to an injury, i don't exercise, and i have been trying to eat a lot. i actually eat four meals a day i don't understand the weight loss except maybe that it's healthier food? i take my vitamins every day. what is this about? did anyone else have this problem? i've begun showing and my pants don't fit, but the scale says i lost.

ceecee Oct 2, 2015 06:01:07 PM ET

I'm 21 weeks pregnant with my first baby and my pre-pregnancy weight was 115, and for the past several i'm having a hard time putting on weight. i just put on 4 pounds. i'm eating and exercising everyday, and i'm taking more classes for another degree.

nena Apr 13, 2015 06:10:00 PM ET

I am 5'7 and i was 150 pounds before i got pregnant. i am now 168 lbs at 19 weeks. is that okay? i'm not too happy with my weight gain, and feel very insecure. should i do something about it, or will it go away naturally? this is my first baby.

drsimmons2015 Apr 13, 2015 01:14:56 AM ET

In jan of 2015, i found out i was pregnant. i was 198 lbs and gained and went up to 213 lbs. due to morning sickness and no appetite i lost, and went down to 207 lbs. i will be 6 months around end of the month??? i'm worried.

Hannah Apr 10, 2015 12:34:12 PM ET

I'm 22 weeks pregnant. my weight right now is 131 pounds. before i got pregnant i was 115. am i gaining the right amount of weight so far?

Brittany Apr 8, 2015 10:06:16 PM ET

I'm 9 weeks and was 150 pounds at the beginning of my pregnancy. now i'm weighing 164 pounds, and i'm only 9 weeks and 3 days. is that bad?

geust Apr 8, 2015 02:26:30 PM ET

I am 5'4 and 27 weeks pregnant, and i've gained 24 pounds already. is this normal? i was 150 lbs. now i weigh 174.

Guest Apr 8, 2015 10:24:18 AM ET

I am 32 weeks pregnant, and i have already gained 51 pounds. is this normal? is there anything i can do to stop the rapid weight gain? i have gained 8 pounds in just the last two weeks.

Becka Apr 1, 2015 04:38:00 AM ET

I'm 23 weeks and have gained about 8 pounds so far. i gained five pounds at 16 weeks. then suddenly, these past two weeks, i've put on a few more pounds. i’m eating healthy and exercising.

amy Mar 30, 2015 11:33:08 PM ET

I’m 30 weeks pregnant with baby #3 and was 130 lbs. pre-pregnancy, but i’m already weighing 178!! i’m 48 lbs. heavier, and, literally, you wouldn't guess it if you saw me! i gained 85 lbs with my first, 75 with my second. this time who knows, but as long as me and my baby are healthy, i'm not concerned. enjoy pregnancy and stay healthy big or small! i drop the weight within 4 months every time!!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 99 Next >>