View More Topics or Ask a Question
You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Jessica Aug 31, 2014 10:25:53 AM ET

My pre-pregnancy weight was 126lbs. i am now 26 weeks, 3 days and weigh 165 lbs. i've been eating healthy and walking, but with my first born i started at 117 and ended at 196. i wasn't cautious at all. maybe it's just how my pregnancies are. it's a little depressing if i must say.

guest Aug 30, 2014 12:54:41 PM ET

I'm 5'0" and started out at 125 lbs. i'm now 21 weeks and 3 days. i now weigh 142 lbs. i'm concerned if i've gained any weight. does it seem like 142 is too much?

lysh Aug 29, 2014 04:23:16 PM ET

I'm 5'2. with my first daughter i weighed 115 when i found out and i delivered my daughter who was 8.5lbs at 185lb. i was so huge. i'm now 13 weeks with my second and i weighed 128, and i now weigh 123. i'm hoping because this is my second. i am much more educated and can keep my weight gain in the healthy area.

Sarah Aug 28, 2014 11:06:38 PM ET

My pre pregnancy i weighed about 130. i just turned 21 weeks (four months pregnant) today, and i'm 160 now! i was just at the docs last week and i gained three pounds from today's appointment! what should i do??

Amanda Aug 28, 2014 03:46:45 PM ET

I started at 180, i'm 5'10",im 27 weeks and i'm 203 lbs. that's 23lbs already. have i gained too much already? i'm really concerned. i feel like a cow. i had lost so much weight per getting pregnant and know i'm gain it all back :(.

nicole ray Aug 26, 2014 08:54:09 AM ET

I don't know what to do. i've had 2 premature babies. one was a little over 2 lbs, and the other 3 lbs. this time my weight is up and down from one day to the next. my pre-prenancy weight was 128 lbs and today i'm 137 lbs. i'm 21 weeks along, and now i'm getting smaller. can anyone help? i keep losing weight. i'm only 5ft. how much should i gain?

jessica Aug 19, 2014 02:03:23 PM ET

Before i was pregnant i only weighed 122 lbs. then when i got pregnant i was sick and went down to 113. now i'm 34 weeks and 3 days pregnant and only weight 136.

Betsy Aug 17, 2014 07:59:06 PM ET

I weighed 108 before i was pregnant. i'm 26 weeks and my weight is now 126.

Krystal Aug 14, 2014 07:28:25 AM ET

I'm 5'1 and my pre-pregnancy weight was 117. i'm currently 26 weeks and weigh 136 now. i feel so fat at times because three years prior to this pregnancy, i weighed 258 pounds and lost it all in 10 months with strict diet and exercise. i went down to 105 pounds but gained muscle mass to get to 117 and be toned. now i see the scale rising and just think oh lord i gotta do this all over again. but at least my baby girl is healthy. :) this is my third baby

Erika Aug 13, 2014 08:03:21 PM ET

I started at 126lbs, 31 weeks along weighing 143 pounds. i've been working straight through so i get enough exercise and walk everyday. feet are sore at the end of the day , however it's helping me not gain too much.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 87 Next >>