You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Aliza Nov 15, 2017 10:57:12 PM ET

I'm 28 weeks pregnant and my weight is 170 pounds. befor pregnancy i was 115 pounds. now i have pre-diabetes.

Amanda Nov 13, 2017 12:17:05 PM ET

I am 30 weeks and i'm down 25 scale pounds from when i found out i was pregnant. i have been eating clean and exercising but, my baby is perfect size. if you have fat to lose, it is very possible to lose fat while gaining baby. as long as i am taking in enough calories, i am happy to be getting smaller everywhere but my belly.

Michele Nov 8, 2017 08:22:18 AM ET

I'm 21 weeks and have only gained 2 lbs. i needed to lose weight before i got pregnant and was trying to. i weigh 174 now. but, i walk every day and stay active. 20 weeks, baby weighed 11 ounces. i'm just trying to watch what i eat so i don't gain a ton. as long as i'm being healthy.

Wah Nov 2, 2017 04:53:32 PM ET

I am 118 and i started at 115. i am 21 weeks. i just don't want the baby to be underweight. last week he was measuring ahead but, a couple days less ahead than before. i am jealous of everyone that has gained.

Zara Oct 15, 2017 05:57:26 PM ET

5ft2 and i have gained 37lbs. i am only 34 weeks pregnant .

Alyssa Oct 13, 2017 12:29:21 PM ET

I'm 5'0. i started out at 125 lbs. i'm 24 weeks pregnant, and i've gained 28 pounds? i weigh 153 now. how is that even possible if i've been eating pretty fine? like only a little better than i was pregnant pregnancy.

Guest Nov 10, 2017 02:19:16 PM ET

Don't feel bad! everyone's body is different! my first pregnancy i gained 85 pounds! crazy! and i'm 21 weeks and i've gained 10 pounds so far . don't let it get to you . just look at what you're drinking versus eating .. i noticed that the sweet tea i was drinking had a lot of carbs and calories !

Katie Oct 4, 2017 09:41:41 AM ET

I don't necessarily agree with this. i am 24 weeks tomorrow. i started my pregnancy at 159lbs. i dropped to about 150 in the first trimester from lack of appetite. at 24 weeks now i am still about 156lbs. according to this i should weigh about 165-170lbs. however, i'm not worried about my weight. at 20 weeks, my baby weighed in at 10oz and they said healthy range was 10-12oz. as long as my baby is healthy i'm not going to worry about what it says i should weigh. everyone is different.

Laura Sep 15, 2017 02:39:27 PM ET

I'm 30 weeks and 125lbs, baby is fundal length 29.5 cm

Carly Sep 13, 2017 06:55:26 PM ET

Hello, good people. i was suffering from weight gain and this has an effect on my baby. so, i start with 1 to 1½ cup of milk and 1 cup fresh fruit. also eating a slice of bread and ½ cup of cooked rice. this becomes my healthy lifestyle. i recommend you to follow the healthy diet to lose weight with keeping on your baby healthy.

nidhi Sep 13, 2017 12:41:39 PM ET

Hello all, my weight is 108 kg and i am in my 34th week of pregnancy. my height is 5'8, i am worried because i still have 6 weeks to go. i was around 90 kg before pregnancy. is that so bad for my delivery?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 106 Next >>