You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Juliana Jul 19, 2017 07:22:50 AM ET

My first baby i was 130 and went to 215, with high blood pressure and high diabetes too. all body liquid. i took 1 year to go back to my 130... now i am 30 weeks with my second one. i was 145 and now i am 190, no blood pressure no diabetes, but my body still produced a lot of body liquid. all is normal in the end, we have a beautiful and blessed baby, just be patient. we took 9 months to gain it, we can take 9 or more months to lose it... just be happy and enjoy, if you're stuck in all this you'll never loose it. be careful with depression because it can be in your way to lose the weight.

GardenMomma Jul 14, 2017 07:48:47 PM ET

I have gained 24 pounds in 13 weeks. i've gained nearly 60 lbs, with my other two pregnancies but never this quickly. i swim five days a week but i have been indulging in foods i don't typically eat. i'm really concerned. i have had one baby (at term) that weighed 10lbs. 10 oz. another (3 1/2 weeks early) that weighed 10 lbs. 10 oz. i was in good shape and now i'm struggling.

Guest Jul 13, 2017 03:57:59 PM ET

I'm just concerned. i'm 17 weeks pregnant and starting and current weight is 171 lbs. this tracker says i should be 178 lbs by now. i'm visually bigger, but no weight gain. i'm 5'4 and though it says i'm overweight for size, i'm wondering if i am not gaining weight because of my previous body style. always weighed more, but you can tell by looking at me because i'm extremely athletic and mostly muscle mass (always been on the thicker side too with that said) but i have been this same weight also for years whether i was super "fat" or super toned so maybe it's just my body?? just concerned.

Guest Jul 10, 2017 11:58:41 AM ET

Pre-pregnancy weight was 125-128. fluctuated very often between those two. i'm 5'8". i just entered my 21 weeks yesterday and i weigh 146. i know that my breasts did get much bigger, but i'm worried i'm gaining too much weight, too quickly. i eat relatively healthy and walk/swim/stretch at least 3 times a week. any recommendations, words of wisdom or words of anything in general? :) thank you!

Maria Jul 8, 2017 11:27:44 AM ET

Pre pregnancy weight -110lbs 9 months -130 postpartum 1 week- 105lbs

gracie Jul 14, 2017 01:23:59 PM ET

How did you lose so much weigh so quickly?:)

Bethfel6 Jun 26, 2017 08:18:05 PM ET

My pre pregnancy weight was about 170 at 5'3" (holiday and relationship weight) and it's the heaviest i've been in a while. though i am just normally a thick girl.i'm down to about 150 from working out and eating right. back to a size 6/8. no medical issues. baby is healthy. i direst that this called me obese... i've always had a healthy lifestyle, work out regularly. majority of my weight is muscle. ���

Strong Momma Jul 9, 2017 10:02:34 AM ET

I am also 5' 3" and started at 150 with first abs gained 49. lost all but 10 in 11 months and got pregnant again. at 29 weeks i have gained 18. i know i will have some weight to lose but i'm sick of this being told i'm overweight at 140. at 140 i'm super fit. never mind i'm a g cup. no matter how i try to ignore the weight labels it's hard. i swear there is a dense body type they haven't accounted for.

Sydney Jun 23, 2017 11:34:31 AM ET

Everyone gains differently, i'm 5 ft. 5, pre pregnancy 134 lbs and now 32 weeks pregnant up 11 lbs at 145. measuring small by the "scales" but same for my first who was 38 weeks born naturally at 5lbs 11 oz. and stayed smaller scale since. my husband's family, as is mine, is smaller so everyone is still different.

Anonymous Jun 22, 2017 02:26:20 AM ET

I started at 240 pounds and i now weigh 222. i'm 23 weeks pregnant and according to the calculator i'm 23 pounds under the lower end of the range i should be in right now.

Stranger Jun 21, 2017 04:50:58 PM ET

I'm 15 and i don't know if i'm pregnant or not. i've been getting my period like normal and all pregnancy tests have come back negative but i feel like i am pregnant.. if i am, i'd be around 14 weeks and i've put on 2 kg. what do i do ?

Guest Jul 11, 2017 05:58:31 PM ET

If you think you are 14 weeks along, you should be getting a positive home test by now. you need to make an appointment with your doctor or talk to your parents. don't go through this alone.

Melissa Jun 17, 2017 12:39:30 AM ET

This is not a concern for me before i was pregnant. my boobs are huge (7lbs) now more bigger and my booty is nothing but muscle .... muscle weighs more than fat and this is saying i'm overweight. geez!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 104 Next >>