Follow Us! Facebook | Twitter | Google+
Sign up | Lost Your Password? | Get Free Stuff

Sign up today to receive your free personalized weekly pregnancy newsletter chock full of information, advice, and tips to prepare for childbirth.

You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Guest Apr 8, 2014 10:04:33 AM ET

I'm 28 weeks, i'm 5'3 and i started out at 111 pounds. i now only weight 121 and i've been this way for a few weeks now. should i be worried?

Guest Apr 3, 2014 08:54:20 AM ET

Im 5'0 and im 22 weeks. so far i have gained 18 pounds. i was 125 now im 143. how am i doing so far?

Guest Mar 28, 2014 06:36:40 PM ET

I used to weigh 100 pounds, i'm 5'0 tall and 37 weeks. now, i weigh 139.6. is that normal or am i over weight? :[ i'm a little concerned and it seems like it might be really hard for me to go back to my weight before pregnancy.

Guest Apr 1, 2014 09:26:35 AM ET

I believe you were underweight before you got pregnant and if that's the case you can gain a maximum of 40 lbs. your max is higher because if your underweight you need a higher weight gain.

Guest Mar 22, 2014 12:15:17 PM ET

The most important thing is to keep your stress levels low. don't worry about weight gain. just eat a balanced diet and walk around a little bit. have ice cream if you want, but don't grow that baby on tons of sugar. take prenatal vitamins, and try to eat fruits and veggies daily. drink water and be mellow. much better to feed the baby well than to worry about an extra 10 lbs. the beginning of focusing on what's best for the child. be kind to yourself. it's the best for the baby!!!!

Guest Mar 20, 2014 02:29:21 PM ET

When i first found out i was pregnant, i was 7 weeks and i weighed 145 pounds. now i'm 17 weeks and i weigh 155 pounds. how much do you think i'll weigh by the time i'm 36 to 40 weeks pregnant?

Guest Mar 17, 2014 01:35:54 PM ET

I'm 25 yrs old and 17 weeks pregnant. before pregnancy, i was 167 pounds. i'm 5'2. today i weigh 134. i have not gained any weight. i lost more than 30 lbs and don't understand how this is healthy. with my two sons before i was already huge and definitely showing. i'm kind of worried but the doctor said not to worry.

Guest Mar 17, 2014 01:49:05 AM ET

I'm 30 years old and 12 weeks pregnant. my weight is 64kg with a height of 150cm. how much weight gain is normal during pregnancy? before i became pregnant, my weight was 60kg.

Guest Mar 13, 2014 04:52:10 PM ET

I'm 156 lbs and i'm 6 weeks pregnant. my doctor told me i was overweight and that was for my beginning weight. someone help. i feel so bad.

Guest Mar 13, 2014 12:54:46 PM ET

I'm at 9 weeks 2 days. my weight before pregnancy was 121 and my height us 5'2. i started very good with exercising and eating good until 2 weeks ago i was on bed rest. now my weight is 125.7. is that normal or should i worry? i want to keep a good balance of my weight, but i don't know what to do?

Guest Mar 13, 2014 02:27:34 AM ET

I am 20 weeks pregnant and i'm about 150 pounds. can some one tell me why i'm not showing? is this a bad thing or should i not worry about it?

Guest Mar 15, 2014 12:47:37 AM ET

I wouldn't worry too much about showing. you probably have more of a "back" pregnancy, to which you should be happy (smaller stretch marks). when i gave birth to my first child, i barely showed at all! in fact, i came home with him and my neighbors asked me who's baby it was. lol. nonetheless, at some point you will "pop", even if it's only a little. feel better.

Guest Mar 15, 2014 10:39:00 PM ET

I didn't show with my first pregnancy until the sixth month.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 82 Next >>

Go back to Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Pregnancy | Fertility | Baby | Toddler | Free Baby Stuff! | Community | Baby Names

About Baby Corner | Advertising | Editorial | Contact Baby Corner | Terms of Use | Privacy Notice