You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Guest Sep 4, 2018 11:40:41 PM ET

Im 29yrs old and 22 weeks pregnant 5'5 pre weight was 120 and im at 135 currently. on my 3rd child, the first 2 were 10 years ago and i gained 35 lbs both pregnancies and felt small. this pregnancy i feel huge already and my dr said i should only be gaining half a lb a week and i'm gaining around 2 lbs a week! really hoping i'm not gaining unnecessary weight especially being older this time around, possibly making it harder to lose after!

jazzlyne Aug 30, 2018 01:38:05 AM ET

I'm 5'4 and 31 weeks pregnant. i started out at 100 lbs. now i am 166.8 lbs. am i over weight?

Haley Aug 15, 2018 11:07:56 PM ET

I'm 30 weeks now and my pre-pregnancy weight was 250lbs and now i weigh 233lbs. i'm not picky with what i eat and i eat all the time. but, i just can't gain the weight. my doctor doesn't seem to like my loss of weight and i'm trying to get it up. but, i'm at a loss at what to do. i had finally gained 6lbs just to lose 2lbs in 2 weeks. but, baby is measured a bit big in the 90th percentile. and my belly is measuring perfectly with the baby. any idea what i can do to gain weight healthy and safely for the baby?

Kayyylaaa Aug 14, 2018 12:57:13 AM ET

I'm 19 weeks and my weight before was 216 and i'm now 218. very happy with this. hoping it stays low .

Kathy Aug 7, 2018 09:47:40 AM ET

I am 37 weeks pregnant and weigh 140 pounds. pre pregnancy 120. baby weighs 7.5 pounds. i can't keep anything down anymore. every time i eat, i throw up. heartburn every single night. i eat very healthy, but i wish i could enjoy food. doctor says baby is very healthy, with a very ideal weight.

Guest Aug 6, 2018 02:31:07 PM ET

I am 32 weeks pregnant and my weight is 144 lbs. i am 5'5 and normally weigh around 114 lbs. my doctor does not seem worried and it's def all in my belly, but it does feel like a lot of weight to be gaining. my glucose test came back negative which is good too.

New mommy Jul 25, 2018 01:43:42 PM ET

Hey, i started off 116, i now weigh 145. i'm 28 weeks and i'm super nervous because i took a one hour glucose test and it was high. i have to take a 3 hr test next week . am i obese. is my baby going to be huge . i'm trying to keep calm but, i'm on edge.

Carol Jul 12, 2018 09:58:04 PM ET

I'm almost 31 weeks, pre-pregnancy i was 5' and 314. i have had such major issues keeping anything down, even now, dropped down to 286. the doctors didn't like that at all. i've gained back about 10 lbs with a few med changes but there's no way i can get up to where they want me. but i'm trying. anyone having issues keeping food down that has tricks i can try?

Nancy May 8, 2018 04:05:35 AM ET

I just got to week 36 (it felt like an eternity) and i've gained 40 lbs so far :/ baby is big, over 7 pounds already... with my first child i gained 70 lbs and lost it all within a year... i crave nothing but sweets, it's been tough but, i'm not concerned. it's important to enjoy and mix your choices. make sure you eat veggies, fruits, fish, meats, and then give into your craving... :)

Susie Apr 29, 2018 01:14:33 PM ET

I was 120 pounds before i was pregnant. when i was 12 weeks pregnant i weighed 128, then at 20 weeks pregnant i was 133.8 and now i'm 155 pounds at 23 weeks pregnant. both doctors said me and the baby are good and safe and healthy.

Guest Jul 11, 2018 06:51:50 PM ET

Those doctors are crazy. you should not be gaining 20 lbs in 3 weeks. your weight of 155 is fine for 23 weeks, but it's the fact that you gained so much ch so quickly that is concerning.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 109 Next >>