You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Jenn Mar 2, 2018 03:08:11 AM ET

I started out pre-pregnancy 5'7" 126 lbs. have been horribly nauseous the whole time, and the month of december dropped down to 104 lbs. finally, my doctor put me on zofran, which helps a bit, but only for a short time after i take it, then nauseous again. i'm in week 19 and around 111 lbs now. so i have gained weight, kind of... bad? good? thoughts? anyone else have this experience?

Lilly Feb 10, 2018 02:38:40 PM ET

I am 26 weeks and have already gained 33 pounds as of a couple days ago. i weighed 110 at 5'2" before i was pregnant. i now weigh 143. is this too much? i'm scared i won't be able to lose it all. why am i gaining so much weight?

S Feb 14, 2018 03:26:21 AM ET

It could, more than likely, be water retention. there can be a lot of it. i've lost 10- 15 lbs in the first week after delivering both my kids.

Zee Jan 9, 2018 01:14:06 PM ET

I am 10 weeks pregnant. i started with 156 pounds and now i am 160. is that normal weight gain?

Kenzie Mar 3, 2018 08:16:29 AM ET

Not typically. but at 10 weeks, you are 3 weeks away from #2 trimester, and they say 2-4 lbs is normal range. but, to me it sounds like you are putting it on a little faster than recommended.

Anna Nov 30, 2017 03:27:31 PM ET

I am 32 weeks. pre pregnancy weight was 108 lbs and i weigh 121 now. 13 lbs so far, it seems like such little weight but, my dr seems okay and everything is measuring great! 8 more weeks till we meet jacelyn

Aliza Nov 15, 2017 10:57:12 PM ET

I'm 28 weeks pregnant and my weight is 170 pounds. befor pregnancy i was 115 pounds. now i have pre-diabetes.

Amanda Nov 13, 2017 12:17:05 PM ET

I am 30 weeks and i'm down 25 scale pounds from when i found out i was pregnant. i have been eating clean and exercising but, my baby is perfect size. if you have fat to lose, it is very possible to lose fat while gaining baby. as long as i am taking in enough calories, i am happy to be getting smaller everywhere but my belly.

Michele Nov 8, 2017 08:22:18 AM ET

I'm 21 weeks and have only gained 2 lbs. i needed to lose weight before i got pregnant and was trying to. i weigh 174 now. but, i walk every day and stay active. 20 weeks, baby weighed 11 ounces. i'm just trying to watch what i eat so i don't gain a ton. as long as i'm being healthy.

Wah Nov 2, 2017 04:53:32 PM ET

I am 118 and i started at 115. i am 21 weeks. i just don't want the baby to be underweight. last week he was measuring ahead but, a couple days less ahead than before. i am jealous of everyone that has gained.

Zara Oct 15, 2017 05:57:26 PM ET

5ft2 and i have gained 37lbs. i am only 34 weeks pregnant .

Alyssa Oct 13, 2017 12:29:21 PM ET

I'm 5'0. i started out at 125 lbs. i'm 24 weeks pregnant, and i've gained 28 pounds? i weigh 153 now. how is that even possible if i've been eating pretty fine? like only a little better than i was pregnant pregnancy.

Guest Nov 10, 2017 02:19:16 PM ET

Don't feel bad! everyone's body is different! my first pregnancy i gained 85 pounds! crazy! and i'm 21 weeks and i've gained 10 pounds so far . don't let it get to you . just look at what you're drinking versus eating .. i noticed that the sweet tea i was drinking had a lot of carbs and calories !

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 107 Next >>