Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 10

Read the full article at Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Jamie Sep 13, 2016 09:32:48 PM ET

I am currently 22 weeks pregnant and so far i've gained 5 pounds total. i eat healthy and stay active daily.

Ashley Sep 13, 2016 08:32:24 PM ET

Before i found out i was pregnant, i was 110 and know that i am 32 weeks. i am 140. is that a good weight for the baby? this is my second pregnancy. my first was really good before i found out with my first i was 120 and before i had him i was 150. i have a feeling i am going to be bigger with my second child then i was with my first.

Me Aug 31, 2016 05:19:20 PM ET

Relax! my first pregnancy, my 130 lbs ass went up to 200 lbs by week 41. healthy kid, lost all the weight with diet and working out. my doctor thought it was fine. just listen to your doctor and not the damn internet.

Bunny Aug 18, 2016 03:29:35 AM ET

I was 116 before and at 18 weeks i'm 127. i'm going to start watching more the amounts that i eat since i'm gaining too fast. although i was in the doc's office and there was a girl 8 months pregnant and she had only gained 10 lbs. i was so envious until i found out she was there because there was something wrong with the baby. it's all about what your starting weight was, if you were overweight/underweight to begin with and what the total weight gain is in the end. remember, the most important thing is that the baby is the size it's supposed to be, growing and healthy. we can do boot camps, the gym and dieting after!

Kendall Wright Aug 16, 2016 08:12:31 PM ET

Hello! my pre-pregnancy weight was 118 lbs. after my first child was born, i weighed 142 lbs. i lost 30 lbs and got back to average (for me) of 112 lbs. i had a second child and gained 40 lbs after pregnancy. i was at 152 lbs. i wasn't able to loose any weight within the two years until i have birth to my third child in which i gained another 35 lbs. i weighed 187. i thought i was done, but i had a forth child. i lost ten lbs within the two year span, but gained forty pounds with the fourth child. i'm now 207 lbs. i am trying to loose weight easily like i did before pregnancy but it's not working. answers please asap!

Sihem Aug 11, 2016 08:21:11 PM ET

I'm 17 weeks pregnant now and i weigh 174 lbs. i was 169 before. is that alright ?

Crystal Aug 2, 2016 08:42:15 PM ET

My pre pregnancy weight was 110. i'm 21 weeks now and weigh 127. do i need to try and avoid gaining more for a little while?

Guest Oct 6, 2015 12:46:34 AM ET

I'm 15 weeks pregnant. i started at 190 pounds and have lost 7 pounds since pregnancy. due to an injury, i don't exercise, and i have been trying to eat a lot. i actually eat four meals a day i don't understand the weight loss except maybe that it's healthier food? i take my vitamins every day. what is this about? did anyone else have this problem? i've begun showing and my pants don't fit, but the scale says i lost.

Guest Sep 23, 2016 12:18:41 PM ET

The same thing happened to me, the weight loss was loss of muscle from not working out.

Guest Nov 12, 2016 11:36:11 PM ET

I'm not a doctor, but i'm guessing that you are correct. highly nutritious foods don't always have as many calories. for example, spinach has more protein per calorie than steak does, but, you get about 1/8 of the calories in a pound of spinach as you do in a pound of steak. so, as long as you are eating a wide variety of healthy foods and run that list by your doctor, i'd say you're probably fine.

shaeminner Nov 21, 2016 07:09:04 AM ET

In my first trimester, i threw up every day . i was 158lbs at first , then i went to 148 . once my 2nd trimester started , i started to gain my weight back . now i'm 157lbs and i'm 23 weeks . i wasn't so sure why i lost so much weight , my doctor told me that the baby is trying to get used to all the food that i eat , but she didn't like anything . i lost my appetite for a week straight. once i hit my 2nd trimester , all the sickness went away . you'll be fine .���

Guest Mar 4, 2017 04:09:25 PM ET

It might be muscle atrophy from the increased sedentary lifestyle after your injury.

ceecee Oct 2, 2015 10:01:07 PM ET

I'm 21 weeks pregnant with my first baby and my pre-pregnancy weight was 115, and for the past several i'm having a hard time putting on weight. i just put on 4 pounds. i'm eating and exercising everyday, and i'm taking more classes for another degree.

Guest Oct 30, 2016 08:12:23 PM ET

Stop exercising so much and eat more :) you need to build fat if you're going to breast feed.

Guest Jan 10, 2017 05:49:08 AM ET

I hope your pregnancy ended up going well. and for your health and the babies i hope your stress/business lessened so you could focus on health and eating, sleeping...becoming a mommy is hard work. i'm guessing your total weight gain was at least 25lb or more? and no rush, it does come off. i took it slow, just normal life...and a year later i felt normal again. done friends only took like 3 months...but don't stress just enjoy mommy hood b

Guest Jan 13, 2017 02:59:44 AM ET

My first pregnancy i was 112lbs and when i delivered i was 156lbs.

Megan Feb 14, 2017 02:26:41 PM ET

Don't worry about how much weight to gain, you are perfectly fine. i wish i could say i've only gained 4 lbs at this point, lol. your ob will let you know if something is unhealthy. as long as you eat healthy, drink water, exercise and take your vitamins .. then you have nothing to worry about

nena Apr 13, 2015 10:10:00 PM ET

I am 5'7 and i was 150 pounds before i got pregnant. i am now 168 lbs at 19 weeks. is that okay? i'm not too happy with my weight gain, and feel very insecure. should i do something about it, or will it go away naturally? this is my first baby.

Guest Oct 1, 2016 12:54:53 AM ET

That's totally ok.

SiSi3552 Apr 12, 2017 12:36:20 AM ET

I'm 5'3" and started off at 150lbs. i'm 18 weeks and i now weigh 167 lbs. the doctors haven't commented on my weight, but i feel as if i've gained too much weight as well.

<< 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 109 Next >>