You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 10

Read the full article at Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

amandaNjason Mar 18, 2015 03:14:51 PM ET

It's all good ladies. i gained 30 pounds the first time, the 2nd time 60, and this 3rd time, i'm 6 months so far and have only gained 10 pounds. this is the least i've gained through all my pregnancies. it will just vary on you, and your food intake when pregnant. watch those late night cravings and junk food. i don't want to gain but the average 25 to 35 pounds. eat 3 meals a day with fruits and veggies for your 3 snacks, no junk food, and take those vitamins ladies. they'll keep you regular, so no back up from pregnancy.

Guest Mar 17, 2015 11:52:12 AM ET

I'm 16 weeks today, and have gone from 119 to 123 in weight. i'm worried that i'm under weight. what should i do?

Guest Apr 7, 2015 02:06:27 AM ET

During my first pregnancy, i gained 11.9 lbs total, and my daughter was a perfect 7.9lbs! as long as your baby is healthy, then don't worry! x

Rose Mar 15, 2015 11:05:52 AM ET

I'm 108 lbs, and 9 weeks pregnant. i don't know if i'm supposed to be gaining weight.

Good Dec 8, 2016 11:02:26 AM ET

It's good to just gain about one pound the whole first trimester.

Amber Mar 13, 2015 08:14:28 PM ET

I'm 32 weeks. i'm 5'9 and have gained 7 lbs so far. i wonder if that is normal?

hailey Mar 13, 2015 07:28:00 PM ET

I weigh 120 lbs. i weighed myself yesterday. now, i'm 125 lbs and only 4 weeks. thoughts?

Guest Apr 1, 2015 06:21:37 PM ET

Could it just be water weight, with some slight bloating? that happened to me, along with constipation.

Heather Mar 9, 2015 11:19:53 PM ET

I am 26 weeks along, and have gained 20 lbs. in the last week, my appetite and calorie intake has decreased. i also feel and look as if i've lost a few pounds.

Abby1102 Mar 9, 2015 02:23:55 PM ET

Hi, i'm 16 weeks and gained 10 lbs. this has scared me, because i had only gained 3 lb by 14 weeks, so i have no idea where this has come from. i am eating a bit more, nothing crazy though. i go to the gym 3 times a week, and try to walk 10,000 steps a day. i am getting really worried as i gained a lot during my first pregnancy, so i've been trying to be careful. but, i am still gaining more than i should be. any advice please? thanks so much xx

lilmama1170 Mar 9, 2015 11:05:38 AM ET

I'm only 5 foot tall. i was 127 lbs when i found out i was pregnant. now, at 19 weeks i weigh 123.5. my ob said i needed to start gaining weight, but baby is growing well. i don't have much of an appetite. is anyone else going through this?

Katia Mar 7, 2015 10:58:46 AM ET

With my last pregnancy, i gained 68 lbs. i got preeclampsia in the end, so that could be part of why. but, in the end, i was gaining 7 lbs a week. i was 98 lbs 5'5" per pregnancy though. so, i think if you were underweight, not to worry, because i lost all of the weight by 9 months postpartum. i'm hoping to not gain so much this time around. i'm 23 weeks pregnant and weigh 128 lbs right now.

Guest Mar 7, 2015 04:19:51 AM ET

I am 25, and i only weigh around 97 lbs, and i am 4'11" tall. is this abnormal? should i be worried about my health or do i have any other problems? please reply.

<< 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 107 Next >>