Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 100

Read the full article at Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Dannielle Jul 26, 2011 01:21:46 PM ET

I am 27 weeks along with my third child. at the beginning of my pregnancy i weighed 122 lbs i am currently at 121 lbs. i feel huge but my scale disagrees and am starting to get concerned. i gained around 35 lbs with both my other pregnancies and delivered at only 34 weeks both were 5 lbs at birth. should i be worried????

Shannon Jul 25, 2011 06:29:22 PM ET

I am underweight. i was very depressed from a miscarriage and weighed 11 pounds less then i should have, but only 6 pounds under my normal weight. the doctor is counting me as a start off of my normal weight instead of my depressed weight. at first i gained nothing, but now i am 29 weeks and have managed a gain of 19 pounds from my normal weight! i need to gain 9 more pounds to stay on target. every woman is different and i would suggest talking to your doctor about your concerns!

Marie Jul 25, 2011 02:42:55 PM ET

I gained 40 pounds with my last pregnancy and was never able to lose more than 15 of it. it has been awful, trying to lose this weight for the last 2 years and failing over and over again, going from an always-slender person to an overweight one. now i am pregnant again and i will not gain more than 15 pounds. i really urge other pregnant women to be careful about their weight gain because once you put it on, it is very difficult to lose again (and yes, i breastfed for over a year and it is a myth that breastfeeding makes the pounds melt off!!)

Lisa Jul 22, 2011 04:10:39 PM ET

Weight gain is so different for everyone and every child. i am on my third, and the weight gain is completely different from my other two children. i eat healthy, but have stopped exercising, and feel like i have the flu everday. my prepregnancy weight was 114 lbs and now at 25 weeks i am 132 lbs- i weighed less than that when i was in labour with my second baby! yikes....hopefully the weight gain slows down...

Becky Jul 22, 2011 03:57:24 PM ET

I gained 40 with my first. this pregnancy i have a trainer that i see 2 times a week, and i track everything i eat on mydailyplate (which i have done since i had my son) and i am still on track to gain around 40 again (18 pounds up at 25 weeks). i just think your body does what your body does. i work out a ton and eat extremely healthy which i didnt with my first son! so just dont gorge and be healthy and your body will do the rest!

Erica Jul 22, 2011 02:41:07 PM ET

The calculator says i was over weight at the beginning of my preg (5'4" & 144lbs) but i was nurseing my son. was i really over weight?

Dawn Jul 22, 2011 12:50:15 AM ET

I am 18 weeks pregnant with my second child. i gained 50+ lbs with my son and was terrified with this baby. but i've lost 5 lbs with this pregnancy. i eat fairly normal, so i don't understand what is happening!

Mary Jul 21, 2011 02:47:25 PM ET

Pregnancy is not the time to diet. don't eat horribly, but you can always lose the weight afterwards. i gained 60 lbs with my last pregnancy from eating badly, i was able to lose 80 lbs afterwards. i've gained 10 lbs so far and i'm 21 weeks...but it's taken a lot of self restraint. i'm concerned that the baby's not growing enough because i'm not eating tons, but i think i've found the perfect balance this time around. still, i worry.

Amina Jul 20, 2011 03:44:54 PM ET

I am 34 weeks pregnant my weight 106lb....baby weight 3.4lb.i'm eating normal ..recently i had fever of 31week so my weight loss 4lb..i'm worry about my baby weight loss..

heather Jul 19, 2011 06:36:15 PM ET

Pre pregnancy weight 135... im 23 weeks and now weigh 137.. eating like a pig not gaining weight.. any suggestions???

<< 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 128 Next >>