You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 100

Read the full article at Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

terri Jul 15, 2011 11:13:20 PM ET

I am 23 weeks pregnant and before i was 129 lbs... i am now only 137 lbs :/

crystal Jul 15, 2011 06:23:20 AM ET

Im 27 weeks pregnant, 5'4 & currently weigh 138 & have gained 6lbs. is that normal?

Ashley Jul 15, 2011 12:29:07 AM ET

I am 15 weeks pregnant, my preweight was 161, now my weight is 155.

Nia Jul 14, 2011 07:59:12 PM ET

Prior to pregnancy my weight stayed between 110 and 115 lbs at 5ft 2 in. i smoked cigarettes prior to.pregnancy as well. now i am 35 weeks pregnant and weigh about 150. i am over my target weight. im told that i could have gained a few extra pounds because no longer smoking cigarettes increases appetite. i'm hoping this extra weight does not go to my unborn, because i want to be able to have a normal vaginal birth with the least complication as possible. any advice for keeping my weight where its at for the duration of pregnancy while still keeping myself and my child healthy?

naiomi Jul 14, 2011 12:36:13 PM ET

I'm 27 weeks n 2 days...at the beqinninq of my pregnancy i lost about 9 lbs...and i've only gained about 7 lbs ...my doctor keeps asking if i'm eating right and that i'm supposed to be gaining more..but i don't know what's up..i do eat ..a lotttt well hopefully i gain a couple more..but not sooo much since i'm approaching the end of my pregnancy!

Tanya Jul 10, 2011 05:05:24 PM ET

I am 19 weeks and pre-pregnancy i weighed 114. i am 5'2 and now i weigh 112. i eat normally but cant seem to gain any weight. i'm not allowed to exercise and still can't seem to put on anything.

Audrey Jul 10, 2011 02:19:21 PM ET

I am 27w, 4d and have gained 1 pound. i had the extreme morning sickness for 18 weeks, then hit hard by heartburn and indigestion. i caught a cold, then a stomach virus, became severely dehydrated and hospitalized. my body was carrying several infections which was treated with antibiotics and i was on an iv drip for 3 days. i lost 6.5 of my 7.5 weight gain during this period. now that i am home, i hope to remain hydrated and infection free, and gain some weight; however, i am not sure what i should plan to be gaining at this point since there are only 12-14 more weeks left of this pregnancy. i will be happy with 10 more at this point.

Courtney Jul 9, 2011 10:55:54 PM ET

I'm 4'11. my pre pregnancy weight was 94lbs. i am now 10 weeks and my weight is 97. right on track :)

Neraida Jul 8, 2011 09:45:16 PM ET

Im 18weeks and ive gained 3lbs. im now 148lbs...according to this im 2 lbs under.. but im constantly eating...???

Maeghan Jul 8, 2011 11:37:26 AM ET

I weighed 110 pounds before my pregnancy, and i'm at the half-mark, now, still weighing only 110 pounds. i have absolutely no appetite for food what-so-ever, but knowing i have to maintain good nutrients for me and the baby i force myself to eat. my doctor keeps telling me i'll gain the appetite so i'm just waiting patiently.

<< 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 Next >>