You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 101

Read the full article at Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Neraida Jul 8, 2011 09:45:16 PM ET

Im 18weeks and ive gained 3lbs. im now 148lbs...according to this im 2 lbs under.. but im constantly eating...???

Maeghan Jul 8, 2011 11:37:26 AM ET

I weighed 110 pounds before my pregnancy, and i'm at the half-mark, now, still weighing only 110 pounds. i have absolutely no appetite for food what-so-ever, but knowing i have to maintain good nutrients for me and the baby i force myself to eat. my doctor keeps telling me i'll gain the appetite so i'm just waiting patiently.

kayce Jul 8, 2011 11:03:33 AM ET

I have a 17 mo old and with him i was abt 155 lbs. i was abt 230 when i delivered gained way to much....with this one i am due in nov. i was 210 when i got preg and now am abt 190 i am 22 wks prego.....i am wondering whats going on

ashley Jul 5, 2011 04:54:23 PM ET

I am currently 150lbs at 29 weeks pregnant,my weight before was 134lbs (9st 8lbs) im 5ft 2. this is my second pregnancy my daughter is 2yrs. i put on 3 stone 5lbs with her ao this time round i have been very careful and do not eat junk food or pig out. the calculator says im on target so im very happy so far...

Rei Jul 5, 2011 11:41:23 AM ET

I'm 27 weeks, and already i have gained 22 llbs. i was 128 llbs to begin with and 5'2". and now i weigh 150 llbs. my doctor says i have 12 more pounds to gain to get to the maximum target weight. with 3 more months to go, its going to be really heard, it seems as though every day im heavier. i eat good, but dont exercise as much as i should. i'm just too tired and hungry all the time. whatever. im pregnant and im eating what i want. the end.

Casey Jul 4, 2011 10:40:11 AM ET

I'm 15 weeks and have already gained 18lbs. i am 5'1 and was a fit and healthy 116 prior to pregnancy with a bmi of 20. how many calories should i be eatting now? how much exercise should i be doing? i don't want the scale to keep going up like this when i'm not even in the 2nd trimester yet. anyone have any suggestions?

Lisa Jul 4, 2011 08:56:00 AM ET

I am 35 weeks pregnant and have gained 21 pounds. i was only 112 pounds before i was pregnant and i'm 5ft 6in. people say i'm lucky because i don't look pregnant from the back it's all at the front. i didn't feel lucky to start off with. the sickness lasted 4 months and it was all day!

Heather Jul 3, 2011 11:41:25 AM ET

I am at 17 weeks today and i have gained between 2 and 4 pounds. it fluctuates every day..but never goes over 4. i am fairly happy with this, as i gained 46 pounds with my last pregnancy, and it was a total pain to lose!

Karolina Jul 2, 2011 11:07:12 AM ET

I'm 34 weeks and i gained just 16 lbs.my bmi is normal-22.i'm 5'2" and before pregnancy i was 118 lbs.i'm eating very healthy.a lot of fruits,veggies and a lot of water.i try to have different meals every day.i'm not on the diet!!! i'm also not starving-i have 5 meals every day.i'm not exercising-i have 2,5 old son and he is very active :o) now for 2 last weeks i'm in bed rest.why i gained so little??? my md never told me that it's not enough but now i'm worry.

Sarah Jun 30, 2011 04:55:54 AM ET

I am 18 weeks pregnent and my weight is 108 lbs !!! according to this calculator i am having problems !! but my doctor told me it is ok because i lost alot of bound in my first three months of pregnancy .. during my 11th week i weight 102ibs only !!!

<< 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 Next >>