You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 101

Read the full article at Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Rebecca Jun 24, 2011 02:11:13 PM ET

I'm 17weeks - 3rd pregnancy and have gained about 6 lbs..almost 7. this is more than i gained in my last 2. i've very obssessed about this. my first when i was 25 i gained 24. my second i was 32 i again 18. this is my 3rd at 37. yikes. of course over the years my starting weight has increased. with my first - my start weight was 123, second 128, this one 133. i'm 5'6"... i really hope i don't get over the 25 lbs mark.

Shania Jun 24, 2011 01:27:23 PM ET

I am 23 weeks and i gained only 6lbs since i found out i was pregnant. my doctor said the baby is fine and the right size. i lost weight in the beginning because i was very sick, which could be the reason i only gained 6lbs.

Julianne Jun 23, 2011 09:46:03 PM ET

I have consistently been at least one lb. overweight my entire pregnancy. i hate this calculator. my doctor says i am doing great, i weighed 124 at 36 years old and i have gained up to 138 at 21 weeks pregnant. i exercise like crazy and i eat very healthy. these kind of calculators make healthy girls feel bad.

Robin Jun 23, 2011 09:19:04 AM ET

At 23 weeks i have lost 27lbs, my doctor is fine with this, and has said that with my bmi that i really shouldn't gain anything.

Samantha Jun 23, 2011 12:31:36 AM ET

I am 30 weeks pregnant. i was roughly 115 lbs and 5'6" when i got pregnant and now at 30 weeks weigh 160. i don't believe i have a poor diet. not entirely sure why i have gained so much weight but i am sure a ton of it is water weight. i eat fairly well balanced meals with a few yummy treats here and there.. but i am by no means unhealthy. don't listen to the what you should gain charts!! everyone is different :)

paradise Jun 22, 2011 05:17:40 PM ET

Well i weighed 150 when first got pregnant. now i'm 19 weeks and only weigh 151. i really need to start putting on some pounds.

Lauren Jun 22, 2011 11:00:07 AM ET

I have gained 26 lbs and i am 24 weeks. it says i am 10 over my targeted weight . i didnt gain any of this weight until the last two month. i eat very healthy , for the most part i mainly stick to a vegetarian diet, i maybe eat meat once per week. i dont eat icecream, and maybe once per week i will have something sweet but mainly stick to organic granola bars, fruit ect. this is my 5th pregnancy and i have already gained as much with this pregnancy as i did with my entire other five pregnancies.

natasha Jun 21, 2011 05:11:18 PM ET

Im 19 wks tom. and ive gained 12pounds already which makes me 180 pounds!! i feel huge! my dr. says i need to stop eating cookies and ice cream which really upsets me cause i mainly eat healthy but im human so im gonna have a treat once in awhile. i say eat healthy and dont deprive yourself if you want a treat, we are spposed to be enjoying the pregnancy!!

Jan Jun 21, 2011 09:05:45 AM ET

A little nervous..i'm 24 weeks and still 2 lbs under what i was when i got pregnant. w/ my ds #1 i gained 35lbs and w/ ds #2 i gained 25 lbs...

Julie Jun 20, 2011 07:13:55 PM ET

I am 33 weeks and i've gained 15 pounds so far.

<< 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 Next >>