You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 101

Read the full article at Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Rei Jul 5, 2011 11:41:23 AM ET

I'm 27 weeks, and already i have gained 22 llbs. i was 128 llbs to begin with and 5'2". and now i weigh 150 llbs. my doctor says i have 12 more pounds to gain to get to the maximum target weight. with 3 more months to go, its going to be really heard, it seems as though every day im heavier. i eat good, but dont exercise as much as i should. i'm just too tired and hungry all the time. whatever. im pregnant and im eating what i want. the end.

Casey Jul 4, 2011 10:40:11 AM ET

I'm 15 weeks and have already gained 18lbs. i am 5'1 and was a fit and healthy 116 prior to pregnancy with a bmi of 20. how many calories should i be eatting now? how much exercise should i be doing? i don't want the scale to keep going up like this when i'm not even in the 2nd trimester yet. anyone have any suggestions?

Lisa Jul 4, 2011 08:56:00 AM ET

I am 35 weeks pregnant and have gained 21 pounds. i was only 112 pounds before i was pregnant and i'm 5ft 6in. people say i'm lucky because i don't look pregnant from the back it's all at the front. i didn't feel lucky to start off with. the sickness lasted 4 months and it was all day!

Heather Jul 3, 2011 11:41:25 AM ET

I am at 17 weeks today and i have gained between 2 and 4 pounds. it fluctuates every day..but never goes over 4. i am fairly happy with this, as i gained 46 pounds with my last pregnancy, and it was a total pain to lose!

Karolina Jul 2, 2011 11:07:12 AM ET

I'm 34 weeks and i gained just 16 lbs.my bmi is normal-22.i'm 5'2" and before pregnancy i was 118 lbs.i'm eating very healthy.a lot of fruits,veggies and a lot of water.i try to have different meals every day.i'm not on the diet!!! i'm also not starving-i have 5 meals every day.i'm not exercising-i have 2,5 old son and he is very active :o) now for 2 last weeks i'm in bed rest.why i gained so little??? my md never told me that it's not enough but now i'm worry.

Sarah Jun 30, 2011 04:55:54 AM ET

I am 18 weeks pregnent and my weight is 108 lbs !!! according to this calculator i am having problems !! but my doctor told me it is ok because i lost alot of bound in my first three months of pregnancy .. during my 11th week i weight 102ibs only !!!

Jules Jun 27, 2011 01:31:36 AM ET

With my first pregnancy i started out around 130 lbs and ended up 175 by the end of my pregnancy! i gained way too much lol at me for thinking i could eat tons of food and not get fat since a baby was eating some of it! this is my 2nd pregnancy & i started out 160 and now weigh 174 at 28 weeks so i'm doing much better with my weight this pregnancy. i'm 5'6" i'm obsessed about not gaining too much weight this pregnancy especially since i was pregnant again 2 months after giving birth to my first and had no time to lose the weight.

Vanessa Jun 26, 2011 06:23:58 PM ET

I'm 19, weighed 139.7lb when i got pregnant, am 22 weeks and 3 days pregnant and i currently weigh 139.48lb. i'm only 4' 11", and this calculator says i'm 7lb under my target weight. in my scan at 19 weeks baby was developing well, and is kicking very well. i think what is happening for me is the fat that was on my belly before is now disappearing and baby's weight + the fluid, etc is replacing it. i am eating enough, eat 3 meals a day plus snacks.

Ivona Jun 25, 2011 10:02:37 AM ET

Hi everyone, i am 26 weeks and i have gained 25 lbs already! i don't understand how is that possible, because i eat very healthy, of course i have ice-cream from time to time but its not more often than before my pregnancy, when i was 117 lbs (5'7 high). i still work out lightly 3 times a week but looking at these charts just scares me, because i have no idea what else i could do to slow my gain weight. i feel like if i am going to eat even less, baby and i will not get enough nutrition needed per day.

Gray Jun 25, 2011 10:00:37 AM ET

I am 24 weeks and 4 days and am 11 lbs over my target weight. my doctor said to cut out sodas, fake juices and carbs but wth am i supposed to eat?!?! i don't care for sodas and "fake" juices anyways but i love rice and pasta and breads. i have cut back a lot and brought brown rice , whole grain pasta and wheat bread. i also cut back on all that eating i was doing before and i still gain weight! i work full time at a busy doctors office so i literally run around all day and even power walk with my sister when i can. my next follow up is in two weeks so i'm going to try to manage my weight until it catches up with my gestation. so frustrated!!

<< 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 Next >>