You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 102

Read the full article at Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

besty Jun 20, 2011 09:17:36 AM ET

Ive gained about 20 pounds. i am 17 weeks will be 18 weeks in 3 days. i think i have gained to much already. have i . can someone help.

lross Jun 18, 2011 11:31:50 AM ET

I'm 18 wks and have gained 8lbs. although i lost 2 lbs so far in my. 2nd trimester. my dr was just 'ok' with this. my exercise regime is fairly intense and with summer here i think that's why i lost weight. i eat a clean diet and feel so much better now that i'm further along. dr still wants me to gain a lb a wk from here on out. so if your eating well, exercising and taking care of yourself i think you'll gain weight at the right pace.

MaryAnn Jun 18, 2011 01:12:19 AM ET

I am 33 weeks and have gained 19 pounds. started out at about 125 and 5' 5 1/2" and am now 144 lb.

Seimone Jun 17, 2011 06:08:33 PM ET

I am 34 weeks today, im 5'0 even and ive gained a total of 21lbs.. im right on track so far!!

Barbara Jun 17, 2011 02:23:47 PM ET

Im 27 weeks and have gained 22 pounds.

beth cox Jun 17, 2011 11:40:06 AM ET

Im 20 weeks and i weighed 113 before and now i weigh 115! only 3 pounds i have gained. but my baby is the right size and weight

Jaymi Jun 17, 2011 03:09:00 AM ET

I am 32 weeks and i have lost a total of 10lbs. i have not been on any diet, and i have not been working out, but everytime i go to the doc in smaller and smaller. i gained a total of 55 lbs with my last preg. and i am not doing anything different, so i dont know whats going on.

Marian Jun 16, 2011 06:01:44 PM ET

I'm 24 weeks and 4 days pregnant and i've gained about 16 lbs. which is normal.

riesh Jun 15, 2011 06:04:56 PM ET

I'm 32 weeks today and i've gained about 27 lbs.

Amy Jun 15, 2011 01:25:45 PM ET

I am 5'3" and weighed 123 before pregnancy (25% body fat, which is more important of a number than weight). i was also on a regular 3-4 day a week workout routine, which i still continue but at an easier pregnancy pace. i always worried that becoming pregnant would un-do all my hard work, but i've only gained 6 pounds by 19 weeks!

<< 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 Next >>