You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 104

Read the full article at Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Jaymi Jun 17, 2011 03:09:00 AM ET

I am 32 weeks and i have lost a total of 10lbs. i have not been on any diet, and i have not been working out, but everytime i go to the doc in smaller and smaller. i gained a total of 55 lbs with my last preg. and i am not doing anything different, so i dont know whats going on.

Marian Jun 16, 2011 06:01:44 PM ET

I'm 24 weeks and 4 days pregnant and i've gained about 16 lbs. which is normal.

riesh Jun 15, 2011 06:04:56 PM ET

I'm 32 weeks today and i've gained about 27 lbs.

Amy Jun 15, 2011 01:25:45 PM ET

I am 5'3" and weighed 123 before pregnancy (25% body fat, which is more important of a number than weight). i was also on a regular 3-4 day a week workout routine, which i still continue but at an easier pregnancy pace. i always worried that becoming pregnant would un-do all my hard work, but i've only gained 6 pounds by 19 weeks!

bonnie Jun 13, 2011 03:07:44 PM ET

I'm 19 weeks and have gained 20! i'm not super worried. i've finally started eating healthy again.i am one of those people who gets hungry when i don't feel good so i ate a ton the first few months.

Emily Jun 11, 2011 11:58:34 PM ET

I am concidered obese. i have lost 15lbs this pregnancy and have only gained 1lb back. i am at my 23 week mark and still have only gained 1lb of the 15 i have lost. i hope this is okay.

Alison Jun 9, 2011 01:47:53 PM ET

Im 26 weeks and have gained 23 lbs. i started at 130 and am now at 153.

Rachel Jun 8, 2011 01:06:01 PM ET

Im 16 wks 2mor. & im 134 & 5'6 & i started out @ 135 so according to this im under weight by 6 lbs. this is my second child with my first i went from 123 to 167 so my dr. asked me if i was not gaining weight on purpose & of course im not gaining on purpose i just have a 2 1/2 yr old i chase after who wants a bite of what ever im eating & i work a full time job plus i try to walk an hr. every night... but with my son i didn't start gaining weight until the last two wks then i just blew up hope to gain more gradually this time...

crystal m Jun 8, 2011 10:05:23 AM ET

I am 9 lbs over my high end weight gain and i am so nervous about this. i am having twins and i was told i had to gain between 45-54 lbs and if i am over now what am i gonna look like 9 mos pregnant? i am almost 25 weeks and i have gained 33 lbs so scared!

tiffany Jun 7, 2011 07:28:22 PM ET

Im 16 weeks and have already gained 15 lbs during this pregnancy and only recently started eating a lil more than i used to before pregnancy. i was 145 before got prego and now im 160-162 keeps flucuating. it is my 4th pregnancy. hoping thats why. i feel sooooo fat!

<< 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 Next >>