You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 104

Read the full article at Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Alison Jun 9, 2011 01:47:53 PM ET

Im 26 weeks and have gained 23 lbs. i started at 130 and am now at 153.

Rachel Jun 8, 2011 01:06:01 PM ET

Im 16 wks 2mor. & im 134 & 5'6 & i started out @ 135 so according to this im under weight by 6 lbs. this is my second child with my first i went from 123 to 167 so my dr. asked me if i was not gaining weight on purpose & of course im not gaining on purpose i just have a 2 1/2 yr old i chase after who wants a bite of what ever im eating & i work a full time job plus i try to walk an hr. every night... but with my son i didn't start gaining weight until the last two wks then i just blew up hope to gain more gradually this time...

crystal m Jun 8, 2011 10:05:23 AM ET

I am 9 lbs over my high end weight gain and i am so nervous about this. i am having twins and i was told i had to gain between 45-54 lbs and if i am over now what am i gonna look like 9 mos pregnant? i am almost 25 weeks and i have gained 33 lbs so scared!

tiffany Jun 7, 2011 07:28:22 PM ET

Im 16 weeks and have already gained 15 lbs during this pregnancy and only recently started eating a lil more than i used to before pregnancy. i was 145 before got prego and now im 160-162 keeps flucuating. it is my 4th pregnancy. hoping thats why. i feel sooooo fat!

Tanya Jun 7, 2011 12:16:23 PM ET

I am 23 weeks pregnant today and i have gained 11 lb which is average according to many things i have read in books and online! so am not worrying too much , i am watching what i eat but at the same time enjoying being pregnant :) i reckon everyone different and we shouldnt worry about it too much, but if you are worrying checking with your gp will put your mind at rest!! good luck all you pregnant ladies out there :) x

brit Jun 6, 2011 09:16:59 PM ET

I am 31 weeks and have gained 19lbs so far... i feel huge. still working 40hrs a week and still refuse to wear maternity pants, so i still just do the hairtye around the button thing (: although i have had to buy maternity shirts due to the huge watermelon poking out of me. is 19lbs normal or too much? i just feel huge /: so ready to get him outttt!

Shasta Jun 5, 2011 06:21:18 PM ET

This is my 2nd pregnancy and started it at 160lbs and i'm 5'2". i am 20 weeks and i have gained 3 lbs. i gained exactly 35 lbs with my 1st. i walk for at least 1/2 hour a day and try to eat healthy (we all know that all of us have our weak moments). good luck to all with your pregnancies and i wish you all happy & healthy babies!

Heather Jun 5, 2011 10:41:14 AM ET

I will be 26 weeks in a couple of days. i gained a total of 17.2 pounds so far. before this pregnancy i weighed 182. i am now at 199. this is my third pregnancy. my first i was only 19 years old and weighed 130 and went up to 170...gained 40. my second i was 165 and went up to 219! this pregnancy i still have morning sickness and food and smells make me so sick. hopefully i will only gained about 13 more pounds. hahaha.

Lindsey Jun 3, 2011 10:01:42 AM ET

I am 17 weeks, but i have already gained 12 pounds. i have been watching what i eat the past few weeks, but i do not exercise like i should. the temperature here has been in the triple digits, so it is hard to do anything outside. i guess i need to invest in a good maternity workout dvd to do indoors. i also hope i can start swimming once my in-laws get their pool fixed.

Jana Jun 2, 2011 04:02:10 PM ET

I am 25 weeks pregnant and have gained 16 pounds ( my son is already 1 lb 11 oz ) so he is already getting big! i am pretty tall and not in perfect shape but i wasnt overweight before i got pregnant ( size 5 or 7 ) i have a feeling i am going to be gaining alot over the next 14 weeks -

<< 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 Next >>