You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 104

Read the full article at Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Lindsey Jun 3, 2011 10:01:42 AM ET

I am 17 weeks, but i have already gained 12 pounds. i have been watching what i eat the past few weeks, but i do not exercise like i should. the temperature here has been in the triple digits, so it is hard to do anything outside. i guess i need to invest in a good maternity workout dvd to do indoors. i also hope i can start swimming once my in-laws get their pool fixed.

Jana Jun 2, 2011 04:02:10 PM ET

I am 25 weeks pregnant and have gained 16 pounds ( my son is already 1 lb 11 oz ) so he is already getting big! i am pretty tall and not in perfect shape but i wasnt overweight before i got pregnant ( size 5 or 7 ) i have a feeling i am going to be gaining alot over the next 14 weeks -

Tricia Jun 1, 2011 11:39:42 AM ET

I'm 27 weeks today. i lost 5 lbs my first trimester, and now i'm starting my third trimester and i'm still 3 lbs less than i was when i got pregnant. i'm eating healthy and walking but not gaining anything.

susie May 31, 2011 11:18:48 PM ET

I'm in my 25th week and i've gained 20 pounds, but i am 5'9" and started out at 127. probably eating a little too much but i eat healthy and baby wants it!

Sarah May 30, 2011 05:16:58 PM ET

I have been really concearned with my weight gain. this is my first baby and im 22 weeks along. for the first 18 weeks gained only 7 lbs. they said that was pretty normal.. i went to my last appointment on friday and somewhere i picked up an extra 12 lbs. in that time. my eating habits haven't changed for the worst actually i have been eating less (not so hungry all the time anymore) but i don't understand if im treating myself better how come i'm gaining more weight? my mom says not to worry it's all for the baby, and a healthy baby is what matters, but i still feel really uncomfortable with gaining so much weight in such little time. anyone have an explination, or help?

Ashley May 28, 2011 10:20:10 AM ET

I'm 22 weeks pregnant with my first child (girl!). i am 5'7" & weighed 130 lbs at 6 weeks and am now 149 lbs. my doctor told me that every woman's body "does" pregnancy differently, so do not worry about gaining too much weight. as long as you are eating healthy and avoiding the couch potato thing, you will be just fine. he also told me that for my height, my body will do just fine carrying the weight (taller ladies will more evenly distribute their weight). :)

Sarah May 27, 2011 11:44:28 PM ET

I am almost 19 weeks and i have lost 10 lbs but when i went to my last appt. they said that i finally gained a lb. hope the baby is growing good....i go for an ultrasound in about week so we will see :)

Dani May 25, 2011 12:49:05 PM ET

I am 18 weeks and i have gained 11 lbs so far! i stay active and continue to golf, play tennis, and walk a lot. i snack throughout the day and eat normal meals 3 times a day. but still it's saying 11 lbs so far is a bit much. i guess i need to watch what i am eating better!

laura May 23, 2011 11:09:52 PM ET

Im 7 weeks and havent gained a pound! is this bad

Celena May 22, 2011 12:19:07 AM ET

I'm 20 weeks pregnant and just had a dr yesterday. i am underweight to begin with and have only gained 2 lbs. currently at 100 lbs, my dr thinks i'm not eating. i snack all day, eat 2-3 heavy meals a day and take my prenatals. my dr says baby is measuring correctly and heart beat sounds strong, and has found no issues with my blood or urine. i've always been very petite my whole life with a fast metabolism. i don't know how to gain weight. i eat what i want, when i want.

<< 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 Next >>