Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 104

Read the full article at Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Robin Jun 23, 2011 01:19:04 PM ET

At 23 weeks i have lost 27lbs, my doctor is fine with this, and has said that with my bmi that i really shouldn't gain anything.

Samantha Jun 23, 2011 04:31:36 AM ET

I am 30 weeks pregnant. i was roughly 115 lbs and 5'6" when i got pregnant and now at 30 weeks weigh 160. i don't believe i have a poor diet. not entirely sure why i have gained so much weight but i am sure a ton of it is water weight. i eat fairly well balanced meals with a few yummy treats here and there.. but i am by no means unhealthy. don't listen to the what you should gain charts!! everyone is different :)

paradise Jun 22, 2011 09:17:40 PM ET

Well i weighed 150 when first got pregnant. now i'm 19 weeks and only weigh 151. i really need to start putting on some pounds.

Lauren Jun 22, 2011 03:00:07 PM ET

I have gained 26 lbs and i am 24 weeks. it says i am 10 over my targeted weight . i didnt gain any of this weight until the last two month. i eat very healthy , for the most part i mainly stick to a vegetarian diet, i maybe eat meat once per week. i dont eat icecream, and maybe once per week i will have something sweet but mainly stick to organic granola bars, fruit ect. this is my 5th pregnancy and i have already gained as much with this pregnancy as i did with my entire other five pregnancies.

natasha Jun 21, 2011 09:11:18 PM ET

Im 19 wks tom. and ive gained 12pounds already which makes me 180 pounds!! i feel huge! my dr. says i need to stop eating cookies and ice cream which really upsets me cause i mainly eat healthy but im human so im gonna have a treat once in awhile. i say eat healthy and dont deprive yourself if you want a treat, we are spposed to be enjoying the pregnancy!!

Jan Jun 21, 2011 01:05:45 PM ET

A little nervous..i'm 24 weeks and still 2 lbs under what i was when i got pregnant. w/ my ds #1 i gained 35lbs and w/ ds #2 i gained 25 lbs...

Julie Jun 20, 2011 11:13:55 PM ET

I am 33 weeks and i've gained 15 pounds so far.

besty Jun 20, 2011 01:17:36 PM ET

Ive gained about 20 pounds. i am 17 weeks will be 18 weeks in 3 days. i think i have gained to much already. have i . can someone help.

lross Jun 18, 2011 03:31:50 PM ET

I'm 18 wks and have gained 8lbs. although i lost 2 lbs so far in my. 2nd trimester. my dr was just 'ok' with this. my exercise regime is fairly intense and with summer here i think that's why i lost weight. i eat a clean diet and feel so much better now that i'm further along. dr still wants me to gain a lb a wk from here on out. so if your eating well, exercising and taking care of yourself i think you'll gain weight at the right pace.

MaryAnn Jun 18, 2011 05:12:19 AM ET

I am 33 weeks and have gained 19 pounds. started out at about 125 and 5' 5 1/2" and am now 144 lb.

<< 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 128 Next >>

You are commenting as .

Go back to Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You

"Hello!"
by codysartony in Meet & Greet!

"2ww symptoms"
by Jasminejosh1 in Ask a Question

"Baby"
by Myera1991 in Meet & Greet!

"Mom baby no2"
by princess2 in Meet & Greet!

"Hi"
by Kygirlbillie31 in Meet & Greet!

View More Topics or Ask a Question