You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 106

Read the full article at Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

trina May 20, 2011 05:18:12 PM ET

I am 17 weeks pregnant and have only gained 1 pound, although i feel like i'm bloating more but i have also started to watch what i eat so i cut out a lot of bad fats and replaced then with more fruit and veggies, so that could be the reason why i'm not gaining much weight. i hope this is normal and my doctor doesn't seem to be that worried cause the ultra sound was good and blood work came back normal. hoping this isn't out of the ordinary...

mad May 20, 2011 03:08:51 PM ET

Im 13 weeks and im over 2 pounds for my high end weight. i am am runner and have cut down my running to just a mile a day. or i walk for an hour a day. whicheveri feel like that day. im still lifting light weights, 5 lb dumbdells and doing them with squats too. i think as long as your wating right, drinking a lof of water your good. dont not eat a meal cus your over. the baby needs consistant nutrients. :) i feel bad for being over, but you know what im still out there trying to run with this new body,

Kate May 20, 2011 09:26:02 AM ET

@ lindsay. same here. my 15th week started today. since the beginning of my pregnancy i lost 3-4 pounds. hope it's normal...

Barbara May 19, 2011 07:39:04 PM ET

I will be 24 weeks in a week! and i have gained 17 pds already =( i look like i have gained about 25!!! but i eat right, not as active as i used to be but i still watch very carefully what i eat is that alot of weight for 23 weeks?

Ashley May 19, 2011 08:03:10 AM ET

I am 28 weeks pregnant today, i eat healthy and exercise regularly. i did not start gaining weight until i was 23 weeks pregnant but i have gained 36 within those weeks! i have not changed my diet or anything is there any reason why i am gaining so much? the doctors at the beginning gave me 4 different due dates, so my mom is thinking maybe i'm further along than what they have my due date as, help?

Natalie May 18, 2011 01:58:36 PM ET

I'm 8 weeks pregnant and have only gained 1 lb thus far, but i'm already 20 lbs up b/c of hypothyroidism (even my doctor is shocked i'm pregnant, as it effects fertility)..with my 1st, i gained 63 lbs & was already 10 lbs heavier than i am now. i only want to gain the recommended weight, being i'm already 20 lbs heavier than usual. but i won't risk the baby's health just because i don't want to gain weight. i see my doctor for the 1st time this friday (5/20/11) so i'll check with her then.

Lesley May 18, 2011 01:53:53 PM ET

I am 15 wk preg with my 3rd child, have been showing ever since 2mth, have not yet gained 1 pound. i think as long as you eat healthy foods, dont worry about the weight

Sarah May 17, 2011 11:20:40 AM ET

I am 19 weeks pregnant and i have only gained 1 pound. it was the same with a previous pregnancy and i ended up gaining 30 by the time she was born. as long as the baby is healthy and your dr. isn't concerned i say just go with it. if it helps i also have an average bmi of 23

Natalie May 17, 2011 07:57:58 AM ET

I don't think that a doctor should tell you to watch your calories, and only gain 1 pound a month!!! my midwife doesn't even weigh me! there is enough to stress about, as long as you are eating healthy!

cass May 16, 2011 10:16:24 PM ET

I'm 6 lbs over my target high end weight... what am i supposed to do?

<< 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 Next >>