You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 107

Read the full article at Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Natalie May 17, 2011 07:57:58 AM ET

I don't think that a doctor should tell you to watch your calories, and only gain 1 pound a month!!! my midwife doesn't even weigh me! there is enough to stress about, as long as you are eating healthy!

cass May 16, 2011 10:16:24 PM ET

I'm 6 lbs over my target high end weight... what am i supposed to do?

mom May 16, 2011 01:20:18 PM ET

I gained almost 100 pound with my second pregnancy. this is my third and im now at 20 weeks, and ive only gained 4 pound. my doc thinks im trying to loose weight because of my last baby. but i havn't changed anything.

Veronica May 16, 2011 01:09:36 PM ET

I am 25 weeks pregnant and didnt gain a single pound until after 16wks... i was showing and everything, but no actual weight gain. every pregnancy is different. this is my first and i started out pretty overwieght. it just depends on your body... i guess i can understand you're dr's concern but they are definitely insensitive about how they asked you. give yourself a little time... if you feel healthy and they tell you youre baby is healthy. dont worry too much!!! if your baby is still measuring small after 4 or 5 months, ask some questions about what you can do any differently. but the worst you can do is stress. ;-)

Lindsey May 16, 2011 07:08:36 AM ET

I'm just a little concerned. i'm 14 wks 5days and have not gained a pound since day one. i saw my dr on sat and she asked me if i had an eating disorder or was i afraid to get fat!!! i have always been thin and do not mind at all to get a baby bump. matter fact i want a baby bump!!! lol. anyone else in the same boat???

Wendy May 15, 2011 03:54:18 AM ET

With my first pregnancy, i was told i gained way too much (44 pounds in all). now i'm being told i'm not gaining enough. i haven't changed a thing and so far, i'm 5 lbs under with this pregnancy. i really think we all need to focus on whether or not the baby is healthy and not be too concerned about the number on the scale. being a few pounds off either way shouldn't be a big deal.

Rhonda May 12, 2011 12:53:05 AM ET

I've been gaining the same...i seemed to be doing okay until the last trimester and suddenly i'm also four pounds over my high end weight that i should be. the whole weight gain thing adds so much pressure! i remember a time when being pregnant seemed to be the only time one didn't have to worry about weight. now a days i feel as though worrying about my weight is never going to end until i'm anorexic thin.

Laura May 11, 2011 08:29:26 PM ET

I just had the same talk with my doc. i'm 7lbs over the high end of weight gain. he said that in order to get back on track i should aim to gain only 1 pound by the next visit (4 weeks). not sure if i'll be able to do it but i'm going to try!

Renee May 10, 2011 06:15:45 PM ET

So i'm 4 lbs over my targeted high end doctor says i should watch my calories because i'm gaining really fast, but this weight just started picking up. for a while i wasn't gaining at all. i feel fine though i've been gaining 10 lbs every 4 weeks!!!

<< 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107