You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 107

Read the full article at Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Dani May 25, 2011 12:49:05 PM ET

I am 18 weeks and i have gained 11 lbs so far! i stay active and continue to golf, play tennis, and walk a lot. i snack throughout the day and eat normal meals 3 times a day. but still it's saying 11 lbs so far is a bit much. i guess i need to watch what i am eating better!

laura May 23, 2011 11:09:52 PM ET

Im 7 weeks and havent gained a pound! is this bad

Celena May 22, 2011 12:19:07 AM ET

I'm 20 weeks pregnant and just had a dr yesterday. i am underweight to begin with and have only gained 2 lbs. currently at 100 lbs, my dr thinks i'm not eating. i snack all day, eat 2-3 heavy meals a day and take my prenatals. my dr says baby is measuring correctly and heart beat sounds strong, and has found no issues with my blood or urine. i've always been very petite my whole life with a fast metabolism. i don't know how to gain weight. i eat what i want, when i want.

Justine May 21, 2011 09:54:31 PM ET

Im 18 weeks and 5 days pregnant with my second child and ive gained 11 pounds already!

Lainey May 21, 2011 09:14:31 PM ET

I am 31 weeks with twins. i have gained 40lbs. i didnt gain much at the beginning so my dr says thats ok that im gaining so much now. but all my weight is all baby (or babies in my case). i eat when im hungry and i eat what i want. especially junk food and sweets.

Vicki May 21, 2011 12:10:09 AM ET

I am 19 weeks 5 days and have gained 3.5 lbs. i eat really healthy and try to stay active. my doctor says everything is fine! i didnt gain anything at my 15 week appointment but this week i had. i think its whatever your body wants to do!

trina May 20, 2011 05:18:12 PM ET

I am 17 weeks pregnant and have only gained 1 pound, although i feel like i'm bloating more but i have also started to watch what i eat so i cut out a lot of bad fats and replaced then with more fruit and veggies, so that could be the reason why i'm not gaining much weight. i hope this is normal and my doctor doesn't seem to be that worried cause the ultra sound was good and blood work came back normal. hoping this isn't out of the ordinary...

mad May 20, 2011 03:08:51 PM ET

Im 13 weeks and im over 2 pounds for my high end weight. i am am runner and have cut down my running to just a mile a day. or i walk for an hour a day. whicheveri feel like that day. im still lifting light weights, 5 lb dumbdells and doing them with squats too. i think as long as your wating right, drinking a lof of water your good. dont not eat a meal cus your over. the baby needs consistant nutrients. :) i feel bad for being over, but you know what im still out there trying to run with this new body,

Kate May 20, 2011 09:26:02 AM ET

@ lindsay. same here. my 15th week started today. since the beginning of my pregnancy i lost 3-4 pounds. hope it's normal...

Barbara May 19, 2011 07:39:04 PM ET

I will be 24 weeks in a week! and i have gained 17 pds already =( i look like i have gained about 25!!! but i eat right, not as active as i used to be but i still watch very carefully what i eat is that alot of weight for 23 weeks?

<< 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 Next >>