Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 107

Read the full article at Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

susie Jun 1, 2011 03:18:48 AM ET

I'm in my 25th week and i've gained 20 pounds, but i am 5'9" and started out at 127. probably eating a little too much but i eat healthy and baby wants it!

Sarah May 30, 2011 09:16:58 PM ET

I have been really concearned with my weight gain. this is my first baby and im 22 weeks along. for the first 18 weeks gained only 7 lbs. they said that was pretty normal.. i went to my last appointment on friday and somewhere i picked up an extra 12 lbs. in that time. my eating habits haven't changed for the worst actually i have been eating less (not so hungry all the time anymore) but i don't understand if im treating myself better how come i'm gaining more weight? my mom says not to worry it's all for the baby, and a healthy baby is what matters, but i still feel really uncomfortable with gaining so much weight in such little time. anyone have an explination, or help?

Ashley May 28, 2011 02:20:10 PM ET

I'm 22 weeks pregnant with my first child (girl!). i am 5'7" & weighed 130 lbs at 6 weeks and am now 149 lbs. my doctor told me that every woman's body "does" pregnancy differently, so do not worry about gaining too much weight. as long as you are eating healthy and avoiding the couch potato thing, you will be just fine. he also told me that for my height, my body will do just fine carrying the weight (taller ladies will more evenly distribute their weight). :)

Sarah May 28, 2011 03:44:28 AM ET

I am almost 19 weeks and i have lost 10 lbs but when i went to my last appt. they said that i finally gained a lb. hope the baby is growing good....i go for an ultrasound in about week so we will see :)

Dani May 25, 2011 04:49:05 PM ET

I am 18 weeks and i have gained 11 lbs so far! i stay active and continue to golf, play tennis, and walk a lot. i snack throughout the day and eat normal meals 3 times a day. but still it's saying 11 lbs so far is a bit much. i guess i need to watch what i am eating better!

laura May 24, 2011 03:09:52 AM ET

Im 7 weeks and havent gained a pound! is this bad

Celena May 22, 2011 04:19:07 AM ET

I'm 20 weeks pregnant and just had a dr yesterday. i am underweight to begin with and have only gained 2 lbs. currently at 100 lbs, my dr thinks i'm not eating. i snack all day, eat 2-3 heavy meals a day and take my prenatals. my dr says baby is measuring correctly and heart beat sounds strong, and has found no issues with my blood or urine. i've always been very petite my whole life with a fast metabolism. i don't know how to gain weight. i eat what i want, when i want.

Justine May 22, 2011 01:54:31 AM ET

Im 18 weeks and 5 days pregnant with my second child and ive gained 11 pounds already!

Lainey May 22, 2011 01:14:31 AM ET

I am 31 weeks with twins. i have gained 40lbs. i didnt gain much at the beginning so my dr says thats ok that im gaining so much now. but all my weight is all baby (or babies in my case). i eat when im hungry and i eat what i want. especially junk food and sweets.

Vicki May 21, 2011 04:10:09 AM ET

I am 19 weeks 5 days and have gained 3.5 lbs. i eat really healthy and try to stay active. my doctor says everything is fine! i didnt gain anything at my 15 week appointment but this week i had. i think its whatever your body wants to do!

<< 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 Next >>