Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 11

Read the full article at Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

drsimmons2015 Apr 13, 2015 05:14:56 AM ET

In jan of 2015, i found out i was pregnant. i was 198 lbs and gained and went up to 213 lbs. due to morning sickness and no appetite i lost, and went down to 207 lbs. i will be 6 months around end of the month??? i'm worried.

Inna Oct 25, 2016 09:58:12 PM ET

Enjoy it while it lasts. every pregnancy is different. i've lost over 20 lbs and i'm just slowly starting to gain it back. the 3rd trimester is when the weight gain really hits.

Hannah Apr 10, 2015 04:34:12 PM ET

I'm 22 weeks pregnant. my weight right now is 131 pounds. before i got pregnant i was 115. am i gaining the right amount of weight so far?

Brittany Apr 9, 2015 02:06:16 AM ET

I'm 9 weeks and was 150 pounds at the beginning of my pregnancy. now i'm weighing 164 pounds, and i'm only 9 weeks and 3 days. is that bad?

Megan Feb 14, 2017 02:24:12 PM ET

Yes that is a lot of weight to gain in a short period of time. try drinking more water, and eating small portions throughout the day of healthy snacks... 16 lbs is a lot for anyone to gain in a few weeks, that's something you shouldn't be gaining until your last two months.. none of that 16 lbs is actual baby at this point. but you can control it now. exercise and healthy foods will get you right back to where you need to be

geust Apr 8, 2015 06:26:30 PM ET

I am 5'4 and 27 weeks pregnant, and i've gained 24 pounds already. is this normal? i was 150 lbs. now i weigh 174.

Megan Feb 14, 2017 02:29:10 PM ET

In my experience, most women gain around 40lbs throughout their pregnancy. your ob will suggest that 25-35 is the recommended amount of weight, anything beyond that is fat on you, not for the baby.. but it is not bad if you go over a little.

Guest Apr 8, 2015 02:24:18 PM ET

I am 32 weeks pregnant, and i have already gained 51 pounds. is this normal? is there anything i can do to stop the rapid weight gain? i have gained 8 pounds in just the last two weeks.

Guest Dec 12, 2016 01:00:35 PM ET

I am 24 weeks and have gained 38 lbs! i hate looking at myself.

Becka Apr 1, 2015 08:38:00 AM ET

I'm 23 weeks and have gained about 8 pounds so far. i gained five pounds at 16 weeks. then suddenly, these past two weeks, i've put on a few more pounds. i’m eating healthy and exercising.

amy Mar 31, 2015 03:33:08 AM ET

I’m 30 weeks pregnant with baby #3 and was 130 lbs. pre-pregnancy, but i’m already weighing 178!! i’m 48 lbs. heavier, and, literally, you wouldn't guess it if you saw me! i gained 85 lbs with my first, 75 with my second. this time who knows, but as long as me and my baby are healthy, i'm not concerned. enjoy pregnancy and stay healthy big or small! i drop the weight within 4 months every time!!

Guest Oct 26, 2016 12:40:20 PM ET

I am very amazed ,. how did you do that, to drop all that weight in 4 months? when you gave birth. are you breastfeeding the baby?

Guest Feb 15, 2017 12:59:19 AM ET

How do you drop it so fast?

Guest Feb 24, 2017 10:17:19 PM ET

Thanks for sharing that. i also gained 60 lbs with the first baby, and i am 20 weeks now with the second baby, and already gained 25 lbs (i am 170 lbs now up from 145 lbs pre-pregnancy)....

Ashley lynn Mar 29, 2015 03:40:09 PM ET

I'm 22 weeks pregnant and only weigh 130. my doctor said it's a baby girl, and i'm a little under weight, but i should be fine. i'm still worried though because this is my first pregnancy with a girl.

guest Mar 24, 2015 10:01:04 AM ET

I am 14 weeks, and before pregnancy, my weight was 127 lb. my current weight is 138 lb already. i need to be careful as at 14 weeks pregnancy, i am 8 lb over weight. best of luck.

Patricia Apr 14, 2015 02:24:14 AM ET

Sounds like me. i'm 13 weeks and i have already gained 9 lbs.

patty Mar 19, 2015 02:38:05 AM ET

I'm 19 weeks and my starting weight was 170 and now i weigh 163. i'm told that i should be gaining, but i don't have much of an appetite. maybe in my last trimester i'll feel hungrier..

<< 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 128 Next >>