You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 12

Read the full article at Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Katia Mar 7, 2015 10:58:46 AM ET

With my last pregnancy, i gained 68 lbs. i got preeclampsia in the end, so that could be part of why. but, in the end, i was gaining 7 lbs a week. i was 98 lbs 5'5" per pregnancy though. so, i think if you were underweight, not to worry, because i lost all of the weight by 9 months postpartum. i'm hoping to not gain so much this time around. i'm 23 weeks pregnant and weigh 128 lbs right now.

Guest Mar 7, 2015 04:19:51 AM ET

I am 25, and i only weigh around 97 lbs, and i am 4'11" tall. is this abnormal? should i be worried about my health or do i have any other problems? please reply.

Bsidney Mar 3, 2015 09:34:17 PM ET

I was a little over weight before pregnancy. i'm 5'8" and weigh 170 lbs. i'm now 20 weeks and weigh 182. i don't consume more then 1300 calories per day, and have been exercising 1 hour per day starting last week. according to my pre-natal nurse i'm overweight. i feel ok, especially that i'm exercising. any opinions??? thanks. b

Dianaa Mar 3, 2015 03:47:37 PM ET

Before my pregnancy, i was weighing 120 lbs. once my son was born, i was 150 lb. now my son is 10 months, and my weight is 137. i feel like i won't be able to lose all my weight.

Precious Mar 2, 2015 05:16:26 PM ET

Hi. i'm 25, and 5'6". i'm 7 months pregnant, and i now weigh 152 pounds. before, i was 128 pounds. is that fine??

Chelci Nov 19, 2016 11:10:13 AM ET

This is exactly what i am nkw

kay Feb 19, 2015 06:17:48 PM ET

I am 20 weeks, and have gained only 4 pounds. my prepregnancy weight was 154. i read somewhere that i should gain a pound every week.

Guest Mar 9, 2015 02:58:04 AM ET

Hi kay, i hope you are doing well. for the entire pregnancy, 12-15 kg weight gain is normal for a healthy baby. you will gain most of the weight in the last trimester. for more assurance, you can check with your doctor. eat healthy and do proper exercise. good luck!!

Guest Mar 10, 2015 07:16:04 AM ET

I am 17 weeks, and only gained 1.5 lbs so far. i think we are fine, and we should start packing it on soon enough.

Guest Feb 18, 2015 10:05:59 AM ET

This site makes me feel a little worse. my first pregnancy i gained 48lbs. i'm 28 weeks in my second pregnancy now and i've already gained 49lbs. my starting weight was 104lbs. doctor said i am just fine even though its a big difference in weight. i feel huge.

Autumn May 24, 2017 02:50:15 PM ET

I weighed 128 pounds to start at 5'10. i did two rounds of ivf to get pregnant. i felt to bloated on the day of embryo transfer and through the successful round i had 17 eggs retrieved. i now weigh 154 at 18 weeks pregnant. i feel so fat! i was a raw vegan before but my ivf doc told me after a failed round to go on high protein diet and to keep eating a reasonable amount of protein throughout pregnancy. i hope the weight comes off when i'm done. am i gaining way too much? i weigh 154 right now... i'm so worried about the weight coming off later.

Guest Feb 17, 2015 09:28:12 PM ET

I'm 6 1/2 months pregnant. i'm 5'7, and i weighed 124 lbs at the beginning. i weigh 144 now. is that a good weight?!?

marissa Feb 16, 2015 07:34:15 PM ET

I'm 26 to 27 weeks pregnant, and i only weigh around 137 lbs. before i was pregnant, i weighed 125 lbs to 130 lbs. is my baby ok? is it normal? am i below what i should be? this is my first and i am kind of worried.

Guest Mar 4, 2015 10:11:56 PM ET

You are fine! with my first i only gained 4lbs by the 24th week, and didn't even show. i was 125 lbs at 5'7". with both of my pregnancies i gained exactly 25lbs, and they were healthy babies. your doctor would tell you if she were concerned. also, pre-pregnancy weight doesn't matter, it's pre-bmi, so unless you are 6'0" then you should be great.

Guest Mar 10, 2015 07:18:23 AM ET

My sister only gained 12 lbs and she went to 42 weeks with a healthy baby girl. you should be fine and will probably still gain a couple pounds before your little one comes.

Guest Feb 16, 2015 03:55:16 PM ET

I was 143 lbs at the start of my pregnancy. it's my first baby. i'm 5 foot 4 inch. i gained a huge amount - 53 lbs. i had an early labor scare and was told i was 2cm dilated at 30 weeks. i was told it was unlikely for me to reach 36 weeks and was on bed rest, which led to my huge weight gain. however i actually was 40+2 when i went into labor. my baby is 9 months and i am just 10 lbs away from my prepregnancy weight. i wouldn't worry a lot about the weight gain during pregnancy. i didn't try to loose any weight until my baby was 6 month. a lot came off naturally.

<< 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 108 Next >>