You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 12

Read the full article at Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Guest Mar 17, 2015 11:52:12 AM ET

I'm 16 weeks today, and have gone from 119 to 123 in weight. i'm worried that i'm under weight. what should i do?

Guest Apr 7, 2015 02:06:27 AM ET

During my first pregnancy, i gained 11.9 lbs total, and my daughter was a perfect 7.9lbs! as long as your baby is healthy, then don't worry! x

Rose Mar 15, 2015 11:05:52 AM ET

I'm 108 lbs, and 9 weeks pregnant. i don't know if i'm supposed to be gaining weight.

Good Dec 8, 2016 11:02:26 AM ET

It's good to just gain about one pound the whole first trimester.

Amber Mar 13, 2015 08:14:28 PM ET

I'm 32 weeks. i'm 5'9 and have gained 7 lbs so far. i wonder if that is normal?

hailey Mar 13, 2015 07:28:00 PM ET

I weigh 120 lbs. i weighed myself yesterday. now, i'm 125 lbs and only 4 weeks. thoughts?

Guest Apr 1, 2015 06:21:37 PM ET

Could it just be water weight, with some slight bloating? that happened to me, along with constipation.

Heather Mar 9, 2015 11:19:53 PM ET

I am 26 weeks along, and have gained 20 lbs. in the last week, my appetite and calorie intake has decreased. i also feel and look as if i've lost a few pounds.

Abby1102 Mar 9, 2015 02:23:55 PM ET

Hi, i'm 16 weeks and gained 10 lbs. this has scared me, because i had only gained 3 lb by 14 weeks, so i have no idea where this has come from. i am eating a bit more, nothing crazy though. i go to the gym 3 times a week, and try to walk 10,000 steps a day. i am getting really worried as i gained a lot during my first pregnancy, so i've been trying to be careful. but, i am still gaining more than i should be. any advice please? thanks so much xx

lilmama1170 Mar 9, 2015 11:05:38 AM ET

I'm only 5 foot tall. i was 127 lbs when i found out i was pregnant. now, at 19 weeks i weigh 123.5. my ob said i needed to start gaining weight, but baby is growing well. i don't have much of an appetite. is anyone else going through this?

Katia Mar 7, 2015 10:58:46 AM ET

With my last pregnancy, i gained 68 lbs. i got preeclampsia in the end, so that could be part of why. but, in the end, i was gaining 7 lbs a week. i was 98 lbs 5'5" per pregnancy though. so, i think if you were underweight, not to worry, because i lost all of the weight by 9 months postpartum. i'm hoping to not gain so much this time around. i'm 23 weeks pregnant and weigh 128 lbs right now.

Guest Mar 7, 2015 04:19:51 AM ET

I am 25, and i only weigh around 97 lbs, and i am 4'11" tall. is this abnormal? should i be worried about my health or do i have any other problems? please reply.

Bsidney Mar 3, 2015 09:34:17 PM ET

I was a little over weight before pregnancy. i'm 5'8" and weigh 170 lbs. i'm now 20 weeks and weigh 182. i don't consume more then 1300 calories per day, and have been exercising 1 hour per day starting last week. according to my pre-natal nurse i'm overweight. i feel ok, especially that i'm exercising. any opinions??? thanks. b

<< 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 109 Next >>