You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 13

Read the full article at Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

carissa Jan 30, 2015 03:24:04 PM ET

Yes, i'm so happy now. i am 21 weeks. yup.

yasmely Jan 27, 2015 11:02:08 PM ET

I don't know how far along i am. i just know that i might be 3 or 4 weeks. i am 5'1", and my normal weight has always been 137 lbs. is that already overweight to start pregnancy? i am very scared of getting really fat. it's my first baby, and getting fat has me scared.

Guest Feb 3, 2015 08:17:22 PM ET

Don't think of it as "getting fat," think of it as making sure you're feeding and growing your baby. your baby will need you to gain weight in order to be healthy. your doctor can tell you what is considered a healthy weight at each stage of your pregnancy. god bless you and your growing baby!

MandiMarie Feb 10, 2015 01:04:42 AM ET

It's considered overweight because of your height. you should weigh between 95 and 115lbs.

Guest1234 Jan 27, 2015 11:50:13 AM ET

I'm 19 weeks and two days. i've lost 19lbs, and gained three back, but lost them again plus an extra pound. so now i've lost a total of 20 lbs.

Guest Jan 22, 2015 10:17:40 AM ET

I'm 2 lbs over:( i weighed 117 lbs before i got pregnant. now, at 23 weeks, i weigh 134 lbs.

Penelope's mom2be Jan 21, 2015 12:34:41 AM ET

I'm 20 weeks. i started at 130 lbs and 5'8". i'm now 162.3. i'm scared that i'm fat. tonight is the first time i felt very attractive and ugly. i'm going to be huge i'm afraid. and yes, all i see are skinny pregos all over. i wear a medium in maternity. i use to be an extra small.

Guest Feb 5, 2015 01:55:42 PM ET

Omg, don't be scared!!!! you will gain what you will gain. it's all going to come off once the baby comes and you are back to looking after your body. i am 5 feet 2 inches, 19 weeks come monday and i am currently 183 lbs lol!! this is my second baby. with my first i got up to a whopping 230lbs. i am a girl that has always been around 130-140lbs. people are going to tell you so many things, but at the end of the day it's all about how you feel and getting a heathly baby! worrying about your weight is no good for you or your baby! just enjoy your pregnancy and do what i did and join weight watchers once you've have the baby!! :)

Sydney Jan 20, 2015 05:16:07 PM ET

I'm 24 weeks, and i already gained 20 pounds. my doctor told me that i'm overweight. i have been stressing out so much about it because i don't want to be big after. what should i do?

Guest Feb 9, 2015 12:17:10 AM ET

Don't worry too much about it. as long as you haven't gained more pounds than you are weeks. some of us go through growth spurt periods, and then don't gain much for a few weeks. if you are eating healthy and doing some light exercise you will be just fine! good luck.

amelia Jan 20, 2015 03:27:17 PM ET

When i found out that i was pregnant, i weighed 157 lbs, and now i am at 30 weeks and weigh 142 lbs. is this normal? what's going on?

Guest Feb 9, 2015 10:27:39 AM ET

If you suffered from morning sickeness, you could have lost weight from that. you also need 300 extra calories a day during pregnancy. it's possible that you're eating healthier and maybe not consuming enough calories. if you started out overweight, you could just be slimming down. as long as you are eating healthy and consuming enough calories and your ob says everything is fine, i wouldn't worry!

brook wrigh Jan 15, 2015 12:27:56 PM ET

I am 21 weeks with my first baby, and i only weigh 118 lbs. when i found out i was pregnant, i weighed 111 lbs. i don't even look pregnant. what can i do to gain more weight?

heitzkara Jan 24, 2015 08:39:27 PM ET

You really don't show with your first until about now (20 weeks). your generally gaining 2-4 lbs in weeks 0-12, then 1 lbs each week there after (7 weeks = 7lbs + 2-4 lbs = 9-11 lbs). it sounds like your only a few pounds under, so kick up the protein and make sure to make calories worth it, a.k.a nutrient rich. talk to your doctor, but i am sure your fine! :-)

jyothi Jan 14, 2015 08:47:23 AM ET

I m 38 years old. i have a twin pregnancy. i'm 15 weeks. my starting weight was 54kg. now, my weight is 63kg. i m 5'2". is my weight gain good?

Guest Jan 12, 2015 02:10:55 PM ET

I'm 5'6" and was 150 lbs before pregnancy, now i am 35 weeks and i am 171 lbs. i gained my weight in the second trimester, the first trimester i lost 2kg then about week 18, i gained 3kgs and then just kept gaining till i reached 171, i have weighed the same since 25weeks (yes i gained all that weight in just 7 weeks). now, my body is not gaining anymore, but i eat the same. everybody is different. i am 35 weeks now and like i said, i weigh the same as i did at 25 weeks. i eat mostly cheese, fruit, nuts, and lean meats i can't seem to eat wheat, but i can eat quinoa, and make up for carbs with frozen yogurt, potato or beans. i am happy with my body and i think it will stay 171 lbs (77kgs) till the end since it seems to have stayed the same weight for 10 weeks now, but baby is still growing and belly getting bigger just legs getting a little slimmer and arms too, i am not big on diets, or depriving myself, and i think we need to all do what feels right for us, and eat lots of good food for the baby and for us. if we gain weight, well, we gain. if we don't, and the baby is doing well, then we are just lucky. i thought i would be over 100kgs by now, judging by how i was gaining in the second trimester. but, no, it just stopped, so i guess some of us gain early on, and some gain later than others, and some just gain all the way through, there is no wrong or right way to gain weight, and no wrong or right body while pregnant. it is just about being healthy for you and the baby, and that’s it. i have been lucky. i just crave frozen yogurt or chocolate sometimes, but not too many other cravings. so, to any expecting mum who is worried about weight gain, unless you are eating nothing but crap all the time, then don't worry your body is just doing what it is programmed to do.

<< 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 107 Next >>