You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 16

Read the full article at Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

haley Oct 29, 2014 12:56:48 PM ET

I am 37 weeks pregnant and weigh 162 lbs. i weighed 130 lbs before i got pregnant. is that normal?

Guest Nov 10, 2014 04:45:22 PM ET

I'm also 37 weeks. i weighed 134 lbs before, and now i weigh 184 lbs. so, i would say that your weight gain is much more normal than mine. i'm so worried about getting rid of 50+ lbs worth of weight post-pregnancy.

guest Oct 22, 2014 09:32:13 PM ET

I'm 5'4" and weigh 122 pounds. i was just wondering if anyone could help me. what kind of exercises should i do? what is the best diet? i am a very lazy, but i want to do everything i can to have a healthy baby.

Guest Nov 2, 2014 03:46:33 PM ET

I am 32 weeks along and have found yoga to be enormously helpful in keeping my lower back, hips and entire body comfortable and strong. i try to do it in the morning. it's made the pregnancy easier overall without totally wiping out my energy.

desirae Oct 22, 2014 11:29:11 AM ET

I'm 24 weeks, and i now weigh 197 pounds. my starting weight was 160. i don't eat a lot of junk food but am steadily gaining weight. am i overweight?

Camille Oct 22, 2014 08:47:56 AM ET

I'm 32 weeks, and i have only gained 7.5 lbs. i started overweight (20 lbs overweight). i honestly thought i would gain a lot since i can eat like a truck driver, but i have not had much of an appetite, and i find myself forcing myself to eat because i know the baby needs it. the baby was measured 2 weeks ago and he is average. i worry though that he will stop growing normally since my appetite hasn't improved. the following weeks are crucial for him since he should be gaining more weight and fat. what can i do?

Andrea Oct 19, 2014 08:33:29 AM ET

I am 25 weeks pregnant. before pregnancy, i started off at 116 pounds. i am now 144. my doctor made me feel even worse, but i don't know what i can do because it's not like i over eat. this is my second boy and it's stressful hearing those numbers.

Guest tressa r Oct 18, 2014 02:03:16 AM ET

My starting weight was 97 pounds. i am 21 weeks pregnant, and i weigh 122 lbs, so i've gained 25 pounds. is that bad?

Guest Oct 30, 2014 11:06:50 PM ET

No, from the looks of it, that is about normal, but it also depends on your height.

Guest Oct 16, 2014 09:26:26 AM ET

I've gained 15 lbs already and i'm only 18 weeks and 5 days pregnant, i have been eating a normal balanced diet, although more carbs. i've been exercising and hardly eat any sweet treats. it's so depressing because i feel like a blob, and just look fat rather than pregnant. i've always battled with my weight, and know i'm gonna find it so hard trying to shift it after my baby arrives.

Bella Oct 19, 2014 07:18:02 PM ET

What exercises do you do?

ashley Oct 15, 2014 09:07:33 PM ET

I started weighing at 100 lbs. i am 25 weeks along, and now i weigh 160. my obgyn isn't too happy. i just don't know what to do. any help? is weighing too much bad for the baby?

Guest Oct 17, 2014 11:03:56 AM ET

It depends if you gain weight out of bad eating habits. eat healthy and diet after the birth.

Natascha Oct 18, 2014 04:36:33 PM ET

I don't see an obstetrician, and i am 16 weeks pregnant. so far, i have gained between 9-10 pounds. i eat exactly the way i did pre-pregnancy, which is organic whole foods with no processed, refined foods, and no sugar, caffeine, etc. i still train four times a week with weight training and intervals on my bike. my point is if i listened to the numbers, they would tell me i have gained far too much at the 16 week mark. everyone is different. if your ob is stressing you out every time you go see him/her, maybe it's time for a new doctor. stress would be far more damaging to your body and baby. everyone is different just like every baby is different and will develop at different rates, and put on weight at different rates. try to relax and take care of yourself.

Hope Oct 14, 2014 02:10:54 PM ET

I'm 24 weeks and 5 days, i've only gained 1 pound after losing 15 at the beginning of my pregnancy from morning sickness. is my baby healthy? am i?

Guest Oct 12, 2014 03:42:12 PM ET

I'm 33, 5'5", and 21 weeks pregnant. i only gained 6 lbs. is that normal?

Guest Oct 16, 2014 10:33:44 AM ET

I am 34, 5'5", and at 23 weeks have gained 8 lbs. my doctor says that's absolutely fine. just be aware of where you are getting your calories from and make them good ones.

<< 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 106 Next >>