You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 16

Read the full article at Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Abigail Dec 12, 2014 05:13:30 PM ET

I'm 26 weeks pregnant. i started at 115 lbs, and i'm now 127 lbs, gaining steadily week by week. everyone's gain is different. i know a girl who has gained a lot more than me. i eat fairly healthy and scoffs the odd few chocs!! as long as it's all in moderation then everyone should be happy yummy mummies to be. :)

Guest Dec 11, 2014 03:35:06 AM ET

I'm 5'9" and i started my pregnancy at 123lbs, i am 31 weeks now and 159 lbs. my doctor says i need to watch my weight, but it is all in my belly. i am a vegetarian and eat pretty healthy, plus i walk a lot and work out a little. i was hardly even showing until about a month ago and then i just popped. we always have large babies in my family and i am starving all the time. i don't want to have to limit myself if i'm hungry. i want to eat! people say i look small for 31 weeks and wearing a size small in maternity clothing, but after the doctor visit i feel really self-conscious. am i gaining too much weight?! also, my blood sugar and blood pressure are both good.

Guest Dec 30, 2014 11:18:27 AM ET

Omg, you are like my exact twin. i'm also 31 weeks with your same pre-weight and current weight gain. i feel really self conscious too because i have to eat when i feel hungry or else i will get so sick and nauseous. i am still in a size small maternity, and all my weight is in my stomach. i hope i don't end up weighing 179 pounds.

Tiff Dec 8, 2014 12:35:20 AM ET

So, i'm 21 weeks, almost 22 weeks. i'm 5'2. when i found out i was pregnant i weighed 158-159 lbs. but, i have had really bad morning sickness and dropped down to 149 lbs. now, i'm back up to 156-157. i'm apparently 8 pounds under weight, and i don't know what to think of that. i hope i'm not the only one in this boat.

blueberries Dec 4, 2014 09:18:41 PM ET

I weighed 122 before pregnancy and at 35 weeks i'm now 150. ahhh. i know i'm still in the healthy weight but my cravings are enormous. in the first 6 months i was great with eating and exercise. now, i just want to eat and lay around. i think if you stay focused and don't give in to where you get to that sluggish stage you are fine. i got a bit big and now i'm just tired. keep positive you mommies and try yoga for pregnancy. it's what helped me during the first two trimesters. i let stress cause over eating, but i'm so thankful i can check here and get my motivation back. as long as i don't go over the suggested weight i know i'm ok and i don't give up. tips and encouraging messages might help even more. congratulations on your pregnancy everyone!

Safiya Sheikh Dec 2, 2014 09:19:00 PM ET

I am 5'1. before the pregnancy i weighed 133 lbs. now, i'm 34 and weigh 153. it's my first pregnancy. i'm right on target for a healthy weight gain. i am so worried about what people are saying. i am barely showing, but my doctor said, "you're prefect."

Stacy Dec 2, 2014 07:50:04 AM ET

I'm 5'6, 154 lbs, and 19 weeks pregnant. i started at 151-152 lbs. i feel huge, and my breasts are like utters lol. i can feel my old pregnancy stretch marks starting to itch. the doctor told me two visits ago that i'm starting this pregnancy on the heavy side so to only gain 15lbs. i'm trying hard to stay within that. :-/

annie Nov 30, 2014 05:29:47 PM ET

Is a four pound weight gain in 2 weeks a bad thing?

Mary Nov 26, 2014 06:05:00 AM ET

I gained 22 lbs with my last pregnancy. i am now 25 weeks along and just hit the 14 lb mark. talk to your ob to determine if your weight gain is healthy for you. but ladies, let's be honest - this "eating for two" and "it's ok to satisfy your cravings" is garbage. most of us only need an extra 200-400 calories, as in a glass of milk! while it's ok to satisfy a craving of "bad" food every once in a while pregnant or not, being pregnant is not an excuse to go nuts with the junk food. you are what you eat and more importantly your baby is what you eat! find healthier, cleaner alternatives. lean proteins will keep you full longer and weight bearing exercises will keep your metabolism revved up.

Via Nov 24, 2014 02:49:34 AM ET

With my first child, i gained 40lbs. i am 22 weeks with my second child, and now i gained 4 more lbs. ah! but, the real frustrating moment is when your husband decides to lose weight during the pregnancy dropping 35 lbs. lol. i am happy for him, but geeeezzzzz.

Guest Dec 2, 2014 08:45:36 PM ET

Omg, that is so me right now!! i'm 14 weeks and the hubby is on his third month of dieting and eating "better" lol. lord!!! me gaining it... him loosing it!

worried I'm not gaining weight Nov 23, 2014 09:28:28 PM ET

I'm 9 weeks pregnant. before i found out that i was pregnant, i weighed 134 lbs. i was wondering, what should i weigh now?

Guest Nov 26, 2014 06:02:18 AM ET

At 9 weeks, i weighed minus 2 pounds, and my start weight was 135 lbs. a lot of people don't put on anything in the first trimester so there's no need to fret. the weight will come when baby gets bigger. at 33 weeks i'm now 20 lbs heavier.

<< 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 108 Next >>