You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 16

Read the full article at Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

amber Nov 22, 2014 05:06:53 PM ET

I'm 30 weeks and i weighed 120 lbs before i got pregnant, and now i'm only 137 lbs. is that god, because with my first i gained 45 pounds.

deb Nov 24, 2014 12:54:16 PM ET

This is my circumstance too. i'm only 137 lbs at 32 weeks, and i started out at 120 lbs. i'm all baby. it's getting so uncomfortable. i constantly feel like i'm going to pop open. lol

Guest Nov 24, 2014 06:50:29 PM ET

Yes, they say a weight gain of 15 - 25 is ideal.

n. carter Nov 21, 2014 05:01:04 PM ET

I am 5 feet 0 inches and 37 weeks pregnant. i weighed 90 lbs before pregnancy, and i am now 120 lbs. i cannot breath unless i am standing.

Guest Nov 20, 2014 09:51:37 AM ET

I am pregnant with my second child. i am only 5 weeks and 6 days. i have gained 6 lbs already. i'm freaking out because i literally gained 55 lbs with my first, and right before i got pregnant i was finally only 10 lbs away from my prepregnancy weight. i have never been overweight, so i am just stressing out about this situation the most. i don't know what to do besides stay active and not eat as much?!

tasha Nov 19, 2014 06:06:49 PM ET

Before i got pregnant, i weighed 200 lbs. now, i weigh 213-214 lbs and i'm 22 weeks pregnant. i'm 5'5 or 5'6.

Cate Nov 23, 2014 12:20:07 PM ET

Do you feel like you have lost weight, because the average person gains so much more?

Isabel Nov 17, 2014 10:04:59 PM ET

Before i got pregnant, i weighed 125 pounds, and now i'm 167 pounds. i'm 31 weeks pregnant and i am overweight. is it bad? please help me.

Guest Nov 19, 2014 10:42:19 AM ET

It is pretty high. i was 124 lbs prepregnancy, and now at 29 weeks, i'm 144 lbs, which is right on target. but, 2 more lbs and i'll be overweight. what i suggest is, increase your activity level, walk a lot, and when you're exercising satisfy your cravings. never eat when you're laying around or right before bedtime. when you get hungry at night, drink juice, eat yogurt, fruits pudding, something light, not too solid. try to avoid lots of rice, bread, tortillas, stuff like that. save that for when you're very very active during the day. remember that being overweight can put you and your baby at risk. i was heavier during my other pregnancies, and it was so much harder for me to breath and sleep at night. my blood pressure would go up temporarily while cleaning or something, and i would black out, and other things like that. it's so much better and healthier when you're at your healthy target weight. i hope this helps!

Guest Nov 20, 2014 09:52:32 AM ET

I think you're fine. i weighed 135 lbs and now i'm 160 lbs, and i am 30 weeks. this webpage tells me i'm overweight too, but everyone is different. if you plan on breastfeeding, most of this baby weight will come off. plus, if you've gained a substantial amount of weight, you just might deliver early. your baby may feel too tight in there and may want out a little early. good luck. but, i'm sure you will be fine.

Guest Nov 16, 2014 11:43:17 AM ET

I weighed 169 lbs before pregnancy. now i'm 23 weeks and have been weighing in at 172 lbs for the past 2 months.

Guest Nov 12, 2014 03:41:40 PM ET

I'm 26 weeks pregnant. before my pregnancy, i was 120 pounds. i'm now at 152 pounds. every time i go see my ob it seems like the pounds jump to a bigger number lol. she told me it's normal and that i'm healthy, but i still feel like a whale at times. lol

Guest Jan 16, 2015 08:33:08 AM ET

Same here! i'm 25 weeks and i'm 154 lbs! i started out at 123 lbs, and only 4 weeks ago i was 142 lbs. i feel like a big piece of lard. lol

Marsha Buchanan Nov 5, 2014 10:08:10 PM ET

I am 40 weeks, and during my entire pregnancy, i have only gained 8 lbs. i have been stuck at 150 for the past three months. what could be the cause of that?

Guest Nov 11, 2014 10:38:41 PM ET

Where were you on the scale of health at the beginning of your pregnancy? did you start out at a healthy weight? underweight? overweight? those play a big factor. my sister in law was over weight and only gained 12 lbs with her first. she was still overweight with baby number two and ended up losing 3 lbs by the end of her pregnancy with no weight gain. if you are healthy and your doctor hasn't had a concern, i wouldn't worry to much. baby's are pretty resilient, don't stress because that isn't going to help with labor at all. good luck and congrats. :)

guest Nov 3, 2014 06:18:49 PM ET

I am 5'8", and started off at 131 lbs. now, i am 142 lbs at 20 weeks and 3 days. i feel huge. am i too big?

guest Nov 7, 2014 11:07:57 AM ET

I am 28 years old and i was 127 lbs and 5'8 before. now, i'm 134 lbs at just 11 weeks. i don't think you're too big at all. breastfeeding burns about 1,000 calories a day so you need to build up excess fat for a healthy pregnancy.

anna Nov 1, 2014 02:06:59 AM ET

I went from 132 lbs to 184 lbs with my first. i'm 38 weeks, and i started off at 135 lbs and i'm now 156 lbs. should i be worried that i'm not gaining anything close to the amount i did the first time?

<< 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 107 Next >>