You are here: Home - Pregnancy - Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator Comments & Discussion | Page 17

Read the full article at Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator

guest Nov 3, 2014 06:18:49 PM ET

I am 5'8", and started off at 131 lbs. now, i am 142 lbs at 20 weeks and 3 days. i feel huge. am i too big?

guest Nov 7, 2014 11:07:57 AM ET

I am 28 years old and i was 127 lbs and 5'8 before. now, i'm 134 lbs at just 11 weeks. i don't think you're too big at all. breastfeeding burns about 1,000 calories a day so you need to build up excess fat for a healthy pregnancy.

anna Nov 1, 2014 02:06:59 AM ET

I went from 132 lbs to 184 lbs with my first. i'm 38 weeks, and i started off at 135 lbs and i'm now 156 lbs. should i be worried that i'm not gaining anything close to the amount i did the first time?

Guest Oct 30, 2014 02:42:40 PM ET

I am not a big fan of gaining weight or going over my weight limit of 130 pounds. but, i have gained 40 pounds since i got pregnant, and i'm just now 22 weeks. i don't know what to do!!

Guest Oct 29, 2014 10:29:48 PM ET

I am 24 weeks and 5 days with twins, and i lost 6 pounds. i don't know if its good or bad.

haley Oct 29, 2014 12:56:48 PM ET

I am 37 weeks pregnant and weigh 162 lbs. i weighed 130 lbs before i got pregnant. is that normal?

Guest Nov 10, 2014 04:45:22 PM ET

I'm also 37 weeks. i weighed 134 lbs before, and now i weigh 184 lbs. so, i would say that your weight gain is much more normal than mine. i'm so worried about getting rid of 50+ lbs worth of weight post-pregnancy.

guest Oct 22, 2014 09:32:13 PM ET

I'm 5'4" and weigh 122 pounds. i was just wondering if anyone could help me. what kind of exercises should i do? what is the best diet? i am a very lazy, but i want to do everything i can to have a healthy baby.

Guest Nov 2, 2014 03:46:33 PM ET

I am 32 weeks along and have found yoga to be enormously helpful in keeping my lower back, hips and entire body comfortable and strong. i try to do it in the morning. it's made the pregnancy easier overall without totally wiping out my energy.

desirae Oct 22, 2014 11:29:11 AM ET

I'm 24 weeks, and i now weigh 197 pounds. my starting weight was 160. i don't eat a lot of junk food but am steadily gaining weight. am i overweight?

Camille Oct 22, 2014 08:47:56 AM ET

I'm 32 weeks, and i have only gained 7.5 lbs. i started overweight (20 lbs overweight). i honestly thought i would gain a lot since i can eat like a truck driver, but i have not had much of an appetite, and i find myself forcing myself to eat because i know the baby needs it. the baby was measured 2 weeks ago and he is average. i worry though that he will stop growing normally since my appetite hasn't improved. the following weeks are crucial for him since he should be gaining more weight and fat. what can i do?

Andrea Oct 19, 2014 08:33:29 AM ET

I am 25 weeks pregnant. before pregnancy, i started off at 116 pounds. i am now 144. my doctor made me feel even worse, but i don't know what i can do because it's not like i over eat. this is my second boy and it's stressful hearing those numbers.

Guest tressa r Oct 18, 2014 02:03:16 AM ET

My starting weight was 97 pounds. i am 21 weeks pregnant, and i weigh 122 lbs, so i've gained 25 pounds. is that bad?

Guest Oct 30, 2014 11:06:50 PM ET

No, from the looks of it, that is about normal, but it also depends on your height.

<< 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 107 Next >>